• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
STEAM GAMES:
header.jpg

Football Manager 2016 - 40$

header.jpg

Total War Attila: 33$
header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 15$

header.jpg

NBA 2K16 - 42$

header.jpg

PES 2016- 33$
header.jpg

Mad Max: 20$

header.jpg

MGSV: 44$
header.jpg

Cities Skylines Deluxe: 20$

header.jpg

Grand Ages: Medieval : 32$

Mortal Kombat X: 14$
Mortal Kombat X premium (has season pass): 18$
Arkham Knight : 20$
Arkham Knight Premium (has season pass): 27$
Shadow of Mordor GOTY: 16$

Afro

WTS: Xbox One 500GB console | Excellent condition, no issues | Includes console, original box, power brick, wires, controller, paperwork. Kinect not included. Controller has fresh sticks installed.

Only $249 shipped within contiguous U.S. only. Tracking included.

<- click

MGSV is sold, traded Destiny in. So now all that's left is my old PS4. So...

$300 plus shipping for a like new PS4 1100 w/ controller (also like new) and all cables and headset (new). I have the original box but it's 7 hours away but I can ship it at a later date (still gotta pay shipping), I'm going back home on the 24th of this month. Console and controller still under warranty until February of next year.

I also have a 500gb hdd for sale or trade from my new system... I dunno, $50? Would be good for a PS3 but mine already has a 750gb hdd.

ss32

Looking to buy:

Steam:

Rocket League code

I would like to buy this for cheap, please PM me a price.

Joeku

WTS (PAYPAL)

BOTH GAMES ARE NEW/HAVE NEVER BEEN PLAYED -- BOTH FOR PS4

Destiny: The Taken King - Legendary Edition -- Base game, Expansion I, Expansion II, and The Taken King (won't be shrink wrapped when it arrives) ($50)

Positive Seller Feedback for Zaheer. Got back to me pretty quickly and worked with me well in making a transaction work. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks for the code!

Zaheer

Positive Seller Feedback for Zaheer. Got back to me pretty quickly and worked with me well in making a transaction work. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks for the code!

Positive Seller Feedback for Joeku. Great communication and fast payment. Great buyer to do business with.

mdsfx

Prices are shipped. Games in excellent condition. PayPal only please. Ship within 24 hours. US only.

Xbox 360 S 4GB Complete Console (US) - $90 or Trade for PS3
This was a back-up console I purchased about a year and a half ago for a spare room we have but it was rarely ever used. If I had to guess I bet this was used for less than 20 hours of game time and 30-50 hours of netflix. The console, power brick, cables, and controller are all in like-new condition. No dust, no scratches, smoke-free, pet-free, etc. Comes with all original accessories plus HDMI cable and retail box.
xhwswnY.jpg

8GB Vita Memory Card - $15
zVofR2H.jpg

ThisOne

Has the feedback list not been updated in awhile?

Anyway...

WTS

Brand new, unopened Amiibo. North American versions:

Luigi (Smash Bros.)
Zelda
Diddy Kong

I'll sell all three for $15 through PayPal gift. Will ship anywhere in the USA. Price includes shipping. PM me if interested.

drhankmccoyphd

Neo Member
HAVE:

Consoles/Controllers:
N64 w/ AC adapter, composite cables, expansion pack NO CONTROLLERS 
[img=http://i.imgur.com/JbqWqhwl.jpg]

GCN:

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes (JPN version) complete
http://imgur.com/LugBCj6
http://imgur.com/Xkkkioq
http://imgur.com/oq82QXS

SNES:
Super Mario Kart
Game Genie

N64
Mario Kart 64

Gameboy
Solar Striker
Chase HQ
Pokemon Pinball

PS3
Gran Turismo 5
Final Fantasy X/X-2 Limited edition
Yakuza 4

PC Engine
Cross Wiber: Cyber Combat Police (CIB)
Gai Flame (CIB)
Jaseiken: Necromancer (CIB)

WTS:

NA eShop codes at 25% off their normal price:

Steamworld Dig (3DS $6.75 and Wii U $7.50)
Olli Olli (3DS and Wii U, remember one code gives you both) $7.50 each
Moon Chronicles Ep. 1 (3DS) $6.75
Gunman Clive (3DS) $1.50
Woah Dave (3DS) $3.75
Guacamelee (Wii U) $11.75
Runner 2 (Wii U) $11.75
Sportsball (Wii U) $7.50
Mighty Switch Force (3DS) $4.50
Stealth Inc. 2 (Wii U) $7.50

Via PayPal. :)

Have done 9 sales so far and all have been given Positive Feedback.

Sora_N

Selling:
Bishoujo Psylocke (X-Force, black versino) complete with box. $80 USD shipped to US/Canada paypal gift (shipping from Canada)

jfoul

WTB: Steam
  • TRANSFORMERS: Devastation
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • SOMA

WTB: Xbox One (Digital)
  • Halo MCC
  • Halo: ODST

WTB: Wii U (CiB)
  • Splatoon
  • Mario Maker

WTB: PS4 (CiB)
  • Until Dawn
  • Last of Us

PS Vita for sale

Boxed, 4 games, official accessories (protective pouch, screen wipe, game case, wrist strap, car charter) - all in immaculate condition.

uEwtAem.jpg

H3xum

I have two (2) Gamestop promo codes good for $20 off of a purchase of at least $20

There are a few normal Gamestopy stipulations attached to them:

Please note that the items must be currently in stock and the total must be over the coupon value. This code will not be applicable on orders containing pre-orders, bonus items, bundles, systems, time cards, membership cards, or gift cards.
Otherwise they can be used on anything.

Would like to sell them for 17 each Amazon/PayPal dollars, or together for 32 Amazon/PayPal dollars.

That's like getting 8 free dollars! 20% for FREE!

dab0ne

Hey everyone this is sort of a PayPal PSA.

I'm not sure who all it affects but I'm sure some of you will have the issue.

I tried sending a payment to a fellow GAFfer this morning and it didn't go through. I called PayPal and the representative told me their system is down right now and transactions from yesterday and today haven't come through yet so if you've bought/sold something and the transaction is taking a while this could be your problem.

Ok GAF get back to buying/selling/trading.

EDIT: Looks like its back up again

Ramma2

WTS: Witcher 3 for PS4 - Sold

All complete, with cardboard jacket, soundtrack, whatever other inserts that came with it when I bought it. Will ship same or next day after I receive payment.

Borman

Hey everyone this is sort of a PayPal PSA.

I'm not sure who all it affects but I'm sure some of you will have the issue.

I tried sending a payment to a fellow GAFfer this morning and it didn't go through. I called PayPal and the representative told me their system is down right now and transactions from yesterday and today haven't come through yet so if you've bought/sold something and the transaction is taking a while this could be your problem.

Ok GAF get back to buying/selling/trading.

Yeah Paypal is a mess today. My payments took hours to show up today.

Going to bump my previous post here, thread did move quick.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey GAF, I haven't sold anything on here in probably a year or more, but have 3 positive feedbacks in the list. I just lost my job and have only a few hundred bucks to my name, so in order to hopefully keep my car and apartment, here are some of the few things I have to sell:

Note: US only, PayPal gift. If you think the price is too high for something you want, make me an offer.

GameCube:
The condition of the GameCube & games are near perfect, the games have virtually no scratches except very faint hairline scratches you have to really look for. All have manuals and paperwork except Luigi&#8217;s Mansion, all original cases in fine condition. All games &#8220;black label&#8221; except Luigi&#8217;s which is Player&#8217;s Choice. Played all of these about 2-3 months ago, and they have been untouched in a plastic storage bin ever since.
-GameCube Matt Black Console w/ Controller, cables, & memory card - $60
-Eternal Darkness: Sanity&#8217;s Requiem: $40
-Metroid Prime: $10
-Tales of Symphonia: $22
-Baten Kaitos Origins: $55
-Luigi&#8217;s Mansion: $18 (missing manual)
-Prefer to send it all at once for $180 or PM an offer.
Xbox:
These two are same condition as GameCube, no scratches, damage, and include manuals and original box.
-Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: $15
-Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: Sith Lords: $15
-$25 for both.
PS2:
Console (SCPH7001), power cord, two AV cables (not affecting the price, just an extra one I had for some reason), and 3 memory cards (one is for an original Playstation, again, just throwing it in there to get rid of it) &#8211; Played it maybe 5 times
-$50
Other:
Motorola Surfboard SB6141 Modem: Comes with one CAT5 Ethernet, and power cord; no original box. Modem is in perfect condition, served me well for exactly 1 year under Comcast until I moved and switched to FIOS, been in a plastic bin ever since unmoved.
-$50

I also have an all-in-one touchscreen Lenovo PC, it's 500GB 4GB RAM and a couple years old. It worked fine, but when my girlfriend decided to upgrade to Windows 10, it went to BSOD and I haven't been able to get it back up and running to Windows 8 because I don't have any other resources to use. The disk tray also won't come out, but the screen and the computer in and of itself works; if anyone is interested let me know and I'll add more detail and photos, we originally paid $700 for it.

Selling a used Nexus 4. Launch model, no nubs on the bottom back side. Needs new digitizer, there's a single strip around the middle left side, that doesn't register touch. 3 smallish scratches on the front, single scratch on the back. Back is covered with yellow D-brand vinyl skin.

$100 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom