• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I just got a Kickstarter update that the Mega Man Board Game will be actually shipping out sometime soon. Given the lengthy delays, I honestly don't care anymore. I backed at the level where I got the base game, the Time Man/Oil Man expansion, and all the stretch goal goodies. I paid $130 for everything, and I'd just like to get close to that back. Would $125/shipped be fair?

I'm also upgrading my video card, so I'll be selling my eVGA 660 Ti. I'll have to find you the specific model, but it was a model that was only sold at Best Buy. It's been very lightly used. I think I still have the box, but I'll check when I'm home for the holidays. I'd like $110/shipped for this.

I'd also like to do an interest check on a white Vita, the OLED model from the AssCreed bundle. It's in very good condition, but I'm thinking of getting that rad orange 2000 model if someone is interested in buying mine or has the 2000 and would prefer an OLED mdel in a trade! I'd like around $120 for the system, charger, and a case. I might have a 4 GB memory card kicking around I'd throw in too. PM me if you're interested.

Ettie

SELLING:
(US lower 48 only please)

3DS

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - 28
Mario Kart 7 - 15
Heroes of Ruin - 10

All complete. I'll be glad to provide pics on request. Prices include shipping/tracking. Paypal gift unless you want to cover fees. Fair amount of feedback here, all positive for both buying and selling.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Google Play Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $25 for $22.50 each

Xbox Live (XBL) Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $60 (for $54) and $70 (for $63)

Xbox Live (XBL) - 1 Year - $40 each (Limited Stock Remaining)
*Note: These cards were personally purchased by me from a big box store and NOT an online reselling website, so they are guaranteed to work.

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(834+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
*Want To Buy*

Does anyone have Asura's Wrath for X360 that they're finished with and want to sell for about $10? Complete w/ case, disc, and manual please. PM if you have one. Thanks.

Plus Seller

Selling:

Xbox Live 14 Day Trials - $3 each or 2 for $5

$100 iTunes GC - $80

Newegg Premier Membership 6 months for $3 or 1 year for $5

All prices are paypal friends and family.

Bloodember

WTB

PS4
Transformers: Devastation
Beyond: Two Souls

PC (steam or drm free) (I know all of these are on sale, if you have them cheaper, I'm interested)
The Stanley Parable
Transistor
Fable Anniversary
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns
Undertale
Ori and the Blind Forest
Xenonauts
Ark: Survival Evolved
Wasteland 2
Dying Light
Galactic Civilization III
Act of Aggression
Tales of Zestiria
Ashes of the Singularity

PC Hardware
Logitech G910 keyboard (this must be new)

Feedback
Positive seller feedback for bigzgod.

BFIB

Positive feedback for

Awful Falafel

Sold me a PS Plus membership. Quick response, would definitely buy from again!

White_sox

WTS:

Gears 1, 3, and Judgment codes - $2 each.

Kung Fu Panda Digital HD code (from Amazon?) - Will accept any steam game or $1 PayPal.

Fallout 4 Socks from the Best Buy Gold Bundle - $15 shipped.

I have 15 positive feedbacks on here and over 150 stars on eBay.

Max_Po

Banned
WTS

Brand New SNES Mini and a Brand New Sega Dreamcast

The SNES Mini is in Pristine Condition.

I would like 600 CDN for it which could convert to very nice low US dollars price compared to eBay and for Sega Dreamcast I just want to pocked 325 CDN.

20151214_100406_zpsvsqajmnj.jpg

20151214_095453_zpsquuyyjld.jpg

I also have a brand new N64 US model in Green with a Brand New Expansion pack.

I am in a tight spot, so I am selling my brand new items.

I have a Brand New Pristine Dreamcast R7 Console As Well but at minimum I would like to sell it for 500 US.

All of my items are wrapped in Ceramic wrap to avoid Finger Prints and smudges.

I try to keep and preserve old stuff as it has a lot of sentimental value.

Syrus

Banned

The Walking Dead Season 5 Digital HD ultraviolet 10$

Mad Max Fury Road DVD - 7 $ total - DVD ONLY - No Case Ships Fast

Please PM me Offer

WTS NA n3DS-XL

Nintendo New 3DS w/ 32gb card. $175 shipped.
-Flawless condition. Screen protector on.
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Y46sYFC.jpg[/IMG]

Paypal.

Want to Trade:

I'm looking for the NA Famicom theme code that comes with Ultimate NES Remix for 3DS, at retail it's inside the box art sleeve on the left side, and if you bought it digitally it's in your eShop receipt. This code expires in a few hours.

I`m offering an XBO code for the Final Fantasy 15 demo.

PM me if you`re interested.

I'm moving from the US to Japan in March so I'm getting rid of a lot of my stuff. My weakness to be completion when buying book series and not actually reading them is now your gain! lol. A lot of these I don't know exactly what I want to sell them for. I would like to sell as many of these books together as possible to reduce shipping and just the overall hassle of packaging them (is there a good place to get empty boxes).

Anyways, I've rambled on enough. Here are all the Trades/Deluxe Editions I have for sale.

Please message me if you have any interest in these and we can figure out the cost. Thanks!!!

100 Bullets Complete - These are all in pretty great condition. The exception being that Volume 8's cover has come loose. Meaning, all the pages are still intact with the original glue, but the cover isn't attached. You could probably easily fix this yourself, I'm no expert on that stuff so I'm not going to attempt to do that.

Criminal Deluxe Editions Complete - Volume 1 has a small dent on the bottom front. Other than that, it's in fantastic condition. Volume 2 is still sealed

Fables Deluxe Edition Volumes 1-9 - Volumes 2-9 are all SEALED. Volume 1 is not sealed

Watchmen - Not sealed but never opened

Y: The Last Man Deluxe Editions Complete - Volumes 1 and 4 are not sealed. The others are sealed.

The Star Wars Hardcover Edition - not sealed, but never opened

Saga Volume 1

Sealed Batgirl Voume 4 & 5
Sealed Batman Volume 4 & 5

Want:
Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection [digital] - $20 paypal
Ratchet & Clank Collection [Vita code]

I have an Xbox Live 3 month subscription code that I am wanting to trade for any of the following:

1.PS+ 3 month code
2.Xbox $20 code
3.PlayStation $20 code
4.I will also consider trading for other codes for either Xbox One or PlayStation 4 game codes.(PM me an offer)

If you have any questions, concerns or offers please shoot me a private message on GAF or if you want a really quick reply you can send me a message via Xbox Live to Bully 4 MIZZOU

malyce

WTS

2x

Rhk1Sd2.png

1 Year of Personal, or 9 months of Home[with existing home sub, or home trial sub].

$20 each or trade for $20 PSN code. $35 for both or best offer.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
WTB Steam credit at 20% discount. Get at me.

WTS Positive buyer feedback $10 shipped PM me

robotrock

Banned
WTS:Some leftover Humble keys
Star Wars Battlefront II (Steam Key) - $2
Mass Effect 2 (Steam Key) - $3
Dragon Age: Origins (Steam Key) - $3
Grim Fandango (Steam Key) - $2
Payday 2 (Steam Key) - $2
Resident Evil™ 5 (Steam Key) - $2 (on hold)
Rust (Steam Key) - $5
Company of Heroes 2 Pack (Includes The Western Front Armies Double Pack and The British Forces (Steam Key)
Spelunky (Steam Key) - $2
Banished (Steam Key) - $2
Nuclear Throne (Steam + Humble Key) - $10
DmC: Devil May Cry (Steam Key) - $2
Saints Row 4 (Steam Key) - $2
The Talos Principle (Steam Key) - $6
Paypal. Prices are negotiable. Also opens to trades, my Steam wishlist can be found here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom