• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeoGAF Plus Seller

Shipping to US only.

In desperate need to pay some bills, so any reasonable offers welcome. PM me with offers, and any questions ^^b I realize I do not have prices listed for everything, and I apologize.

My YuGiOh collection
http://imgur.com/a/hajBQ

Starcaft 2: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition. All codes have been used except the free trial codes that come with the package
IMG_0050.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time $30 Box has some wear and some dent on the sides

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook remains unopened.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, card pack opened but all cards are there, artbook unopened.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook unopened.

Diablo III Collector's Edition Codes are used, artbook unopened

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Collector's Edition. Unopened, Brand New

Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition (Sealed), Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Target Steelbook edition (Opened but codes remain unused) $70 for all 3

Logitech MX310

Final Fantasy II SNES $80

Samurai Deeper Kyo box set Contains volume 1 & 2 dvds + room for the other dvds and some art cards

Basilisk Vol 1-6 (Vol. 2,3,4 & 6 are limited edition)

Gunslinger Girl Vol 1 Box set (comes with a character flag to hang) and Vol 2 DVD

Gurren Lagann Vol 1 Box set and Hellsing Signature Series box set

Vandread Vol 1, One Piece Box set #1, Hellsing Ultimate Vol 1 Limited Edition, DBZ Broly Second Coming

Dreamcast Generator demo disc and Dreamcast Magazine demo discs

Full Metal Alchemist complete series w/ Conqueror of Shambala & limited edition tin #2 w/ soundtrack

Sonic 10th Anniversary Birthday Pack w/ Sonic Adventure 2, soundtrack and commemorative coin. Opened only to show contents. $40 shipped

Kingdom Hearts II San Diego Comic Con 2012 limited figures. They do separate so you can place them individually. Comes with pendant and box that are not shown. Box does have outer damage. $110.

Fire Emblem Awakening: New, sealed. $30

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword limited bundle. Wiimote unused, game unused, soundtrack was used. $100

Code Geass Limited Edition box set. Contains DVD 1 & 2, OST, another sound cd, vol. 1 manga and some art cards. Contents inside box have not been opened. $60

Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection w/ artbook. New, sealed. $80 Edit: Wasn't aware there was a re-release without the artbook, price adjusted. Apologies

Drakengard 3: Collector's Edition. New, sealed. $105

zulux21

WTS
will take paypal (you can gift or I can eat the fees, I don't really care either way lol)
or amazon credit
or PSN credit.
open to offers.

Nintendo 3ds
3ds smash code for Corrin - $3.50
3ds smash code for Bayonetta + umbra clock tower set $4

PSN
Summon Night 5 (psp) - $20

Steam codes

New from Humble Monthly.
Volume - $7
Penarium - $3
Dropsy - $3
Titan Souls - $2.50

returning codes from my old post.
The Last Remnant - $1
life is strange episode 1 (only episode 1) - $1
Teslagrad - $1
Tomb Raider GOTY Edition $4
The Masterplan $3
Mushroom 11 $5
Grim Fandango Remastered $2
Spelunky $2.50
A Fistful of Gun $2
Lethal League - $2
Countenance $2
guns of icarus online $1
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare $2
Block N Load — Platinum Pack DLC $2
Ace of Spades: Battle Builder $2
Gunpoint $2
Tango Fiesta $4
DiscStorm $4
Elite Dangerous Yogscast Cobra Mk III Paint Job $3

non steam keys

Chronicle: RuneScape Legends — Closed Beta Key $3
Armored Warfare T-62 Main Battle Tank + Premium Time $1
Total War: Arena "Yogscast" Shield $2

for those that care these are all humble bundle codes (for the steam games).

WTB
I am looking for light novels at decent prices. I own some but there are plenty I don't own so if you have any to sell (like the spice and wolf bundle I missed out on earlier this page :p) let me know and I will see if it's in my price range.

w696iso.png

kenshiroro

Neo Member
WTS: Steam games

feel free to bother me if anything on the list looks appealing and you want to haggle; there's a ton of other stuff I cbf listing right now

Steam gifts:
  • The Talos Principle $7
  • Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number $8
  • Lethal League $4
  • Wizardry 6+7+8 $3
  • The Witcher 2 $4
  • Plants vs Zombies GOTY Edition $1
  • Super Hexagon $0.50

Steam codes:
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III w/ Nuketown $28
  • Life is Strange $10 (full game)
  • The Book of Unwritten Tales Collection $10
  • Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass $7.50
  • Civilization V + Gods & Kings Expansion + Scrambled Nations/Scrambled Continents DLC $5
  • Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $4
  • Civilization IV Complete $3
  • Freedom Planet $2
  • Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Ultimate Sith Edition $4
  • Astebreed $3
  • Heroes of Might and Magic 3 HD $3
  • Deadly Premonition $2
  • Steamworld Dig $2
  • The Fall $2
  • Mount & Blade $2
  • Majesty 2 Collection $2
  • Hoard Complete Pack $2
  • Crusader Kings Complete $2
  • Inversion $2
  • Quantum Conundrum $2
  • Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams $1
  • Shadow Man $1
  • Shelter $1
  • Sakura Spirit $1
  • Jazzpunk $1
  • Overlord $1
  • Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition $1
  • Divekick $1
  • Kingdom Rush $1

PM Sent!

Btw is there a region lock thing for steam codes?

OraleeWey

I have a Titanfall Xbox One limited edition controller for sale. It is new and sealed. PM if you're interested. $75 shipped.

Picture

Anyone have a copy of Pokemon Platinum for a good price?
I'd be willing to trade your Platinum + PayPal for the controller.

Also, anyone into RC cars? I have a TRAXXAS SUMMIT (Amazon link). PM if interested.

Wok

Game: Broken Age
Price: $3.75 / 3,45€

Game: Grim Fandango Remastered
Price: $2.25 / 2,25€

NeoGAF

Payment with Paypal in USD or EUR.
All my games are Steam keys.

Any additional fee should be paid by the buyer.

Feel free to add me on Steam: Steam Profile.

Hawk269

WTB:

2600 Games (Box or No Box, must be working condition)
Intellivsion games (Looking for boxed games only with overlays)
ColecoVision games (Looking for boxed games only with overlays if game came with them)
Original Xbox Games (Looking for boxed/good condition)
Dreamcast Games (Looking for boxed/good condition).

Can pay via Pay Pal or any other means that seller is requiring. Please PM with what you are willing to sell from the above list. Willing to buy games in lots if available.

Thanks!

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Nothing thrills me more than scrolling past posts with numerous, massive pictures of generic items. It gives my finger a solid workout when browsing on a touch screen.

Prodigal

Banned
Looking to buy $10 eshop credit

Selling XCOM 2 Steam key for $35 paypal

header.jpg

GAF + seller

Edit: SOLD

Positive feedback for CynicalBastard

mdsfx

Nothing thrills me more than scrolling past posts with numerous, massive pictures of generic items. It gives my finger a solid workout when browsing on a touch screen.
Honestly, I turned off images in my options weeks ago. Makes such a difference. People just love their huge images...

liezryou

I seriously think we need a new in which anyone with a massive amount of items/pictures puts them up in an imgur album instead of this thread. Or individual pictures on imgur linked with each item. It's getting stupidly annoying to read through this thread.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Need help from anyone in the UK!

Looking for someone to ship me a few things I need to buy from Amazon.co.uk.
I'll pay for the item, shipping to me in the States, and of course a commission for you.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of a UK forwarding service, like there is for Japan, I'd most appreciate it.

AwRy108

I seriously think we need a new in which anyone with a massive amount of items/pictures puts them up in an imgur album instead of this thread. Or individual pictures on imgur linked with each item. It's getting stupidly annoying to read through this thread.

Or maybe just require people to utilize external links to photo-sharing sites (eg. Imgur, Photobucket).

I've been against this every time the idea is suggested as I pretty much fly through this thread looking at pictures. But, it has started to drive me crazy to see people trying to sell the same shit for weeks/months at a time with those massive posts of dozens of pictures.

liezryou

I've been against this every time the idea is suggested as I pretty much fly through this thread looking at pictures. But, it has started to drive me crazy to see people trying to sell the same shit for weeks/months at a time with those massive posts of dozens of pictures.

Perhaps something like you can show the picture the first X amount of times you put it up for sale? After that it will have to go to a link. But that's probably way too difficult to enforce.

Practically, it's more reasonable to have just everyone link to their images. It doesn't bother the people who are browsing the thread and anyone who is interested can see it in just a click.

Gaaraz

WTS:

PixelJunk Shooter -$1
Bejewled 3 - $1
Apatheon - $5
STALKER: Clear Sky - $3
System Shock 2 - $2
To the Moon - $2
Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West - $2
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - $4
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution - $6
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition - $5
Company of Heroes Complete Edition - $10
Company of Heroes 2 - $10
RPG Maker Game Character Hub - $0
Overlord - $2
Valkyria Chronicles - $10

All Steam keys. Happy to accept PayPal, Skrill or Bitcoin.

Also happy to accept trades for the following:

Mark of the Ninja
Titanfall
Dark Souls 2
Age of Mythology
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Kentucky Route Zero
Steins;Gate
The Blackwell Epiphany
Shovel Knight
Actual Sunlight
Ether Vapor Remaster
The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter
Shadow of Mordor
Dragon Age: Inquisition
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Divinity: Original Sin
King Athur
The Talos Principle
This War Of Mine
Ori and the Blind Forest
Life is Strange
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Crypt of the NecroDancer
King's Quest
Undertale
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Diablo 3
Tales from the Borderlands
Downwell
Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines

Thanks!

Perhaps something like you can show the picture the first X amount of times you put it up for sale? After that it will have to go to a link. But that's probably way too difficult to enforce.

Practically, it's more reasonable to have just everyone link to their images. It doesn't bother the people who are browsing the thread and anyone who is interested can see it in just a click.

I used to link my images but then awhile ago a bunch of people said they skip posts without images so I went back to that lol.

McBryBry

WTB:

I'm looking for discounted Best Buy credit. I'm gonna be making a 300 dollar purchase today and am looking to save as much on it as I can.

Have:

Paypal

Danneee

WTB: Gameboy Micro in good, working condition. Preferably the Famicom one. No need for anything more than the console it self.
PM offers incl. shipping to Sweden.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
WTB:

I'm looking for discounted Best Buy credit. I'm gonna be making a 300 dollar purchase today and am looking to save as much on it as I can.

Have:

Paypal

Have you considered buying a Best Buy 10% moving coupon from eBay?
Especially if you're buying the item online.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Have you considered buying a Best Buy 10% moving coupon from eBay?
Especially if you're buying the item online.
You can usually just get them for free from the local post office. Just walk in and ask for "a change of address packet". They'll hand you a Post-Office envelope with a bunch of coupons inside (including the Best Buy %10 off any item coupon) It's how I got my movers coupon last year, saved about $80 on a new TV. :)

Mega

Banned

The solution proposed before by several of us was 5~ images displayed and not huge in size. The rest would be URL links or the seller can add a line of text that asks interested buyers to send a PM for more images. I think that's so easy to implement and enforce, plus a very reasonable thing to ask of everyone. No different than asking anyone on GAF to not spam a thread.

But this stuff comes up every month and each time nothing changes for no reason other than inaction. If we just talk, do nothing, and let the complaints peter out until they come back up again in a few weeks, then obviously we are never going to get anywhere. Whoever is running the thread, implement a few changes as a test run and if it doesn't work out after a few weeks, revert back. What's the harm?

And I'll say it again. Feedback posts need to be moved to their own contained thread where anyone can wade through purely feedback posts if they want. The one major exception would be neutral/negative feedback that need to be brought to the attention of the majority looking through the BST. Besides that, no one reads the endless positive posts and no one will miss scrolling past X giving feedback to Y for god knows what. They primarily exist as a record for the feedback list document and all they do here is clutter up the thread and artificially speed up the 150 post limit. I randomly selected a few pages to illustrate my point. See below.

From pages 110 to 112 (150 posts), there were 60 feedback-only posts.
From pages 210 to 212, there were 45 feedback-only posts.
From pages 228 to 230, there were 48 feedback-only posts.

If that pans out thread-wide, a full one-third of the posts here are just feedback clutter.

Like this? http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=194642601

2 months to the day same thing over and over and over and over and over. I hate to do it but going to start blocking people.

@Wreck

WTS Madcatz fight stick BNIB round 1 PS3 $200

Brook adapter ps3->ps4 $40

pickup only Richmond Hill during work hours

pm with offers

Look guys, I'm working on some stuff behind the scenes currently, so maybe we can get some of these issues resolved. Once the behind the scenes stuff gets worked out, then hopefully we can have an open discussion about all the things that need to change. I know people are frustrated, but there's nothing that can be done at this point, until the actual rules are updated.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I am buying a new bike. I decided on a bike that is... a lot more than I planned on spending! Hence the stuff for sale. I'm a Gold Seller, so buy with confidence. PM me if you want photos, or to make an offer. Prices include shipping in the US. I'm willing to work out international shipping if you so desire.

Pebble Time - Red strap - Used for a few weeks. In good condition. I have the charge, box, and I think everything that came in it? $70/shipped.

Mega Man The Board Game - KickStarter Deluxe Edition with all the stretch goals and an art print. These are selling for a lot on eBay, I just want my money back? So $140/shipped.

Just Cause 3 (PS4) - Played once, DLC voucher not redeemed. $30/shipped
Fallout 4 (PS4) - Sealed. $30/shipped

Pit Figma - #175. $140/shipped
Lucina Figma - #245. $100/shipped

Mega

Banned
Look guys, I'm working on some stuff behind the scenes currently, so maybe we can get some of these issues resolved. Once the behind the scenes stuff gets worked out, then hopefully we can have an open discussion about all the things that need to change. I know people are frustrated, but there's nothing that can be done at this point, until the actual rules are updated.

Thanks, much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom