• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

televator

Oakb9ta.png

bdg_payments_by_pp_2line.png

Prices are shipped in the USA. I take paypal with confirmed shipping address or gift with PM'd address.

I also trade anything for sale for things in my WTT section or perhaps anything else that you may have in mind.

***Lastly, I have unique items which I won't sell, but I will trade for specific items. These items are also listed at the bottom of my post marked with:***

---For Sale---
NES:
-Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt
-Super Mario Bros. $18
-Super Mario Bros. 3 $15
-Castlevania $20
-Castlevania III [CIB, in fantastic condition] $75
-Contra [comes with manual] $30
-Super C $20
PS1:
-Dark Stone $10
N64:
-Super Mario 64 $30
Dreamcast:
-Worms: Armageddon $10
PS2:
-Maximo
-Ape Escape 2 $15
-Ape Escape 3 $25
-Klonoa 2 $30
-Fatal Frame $20
-Killer 7 $10
Gamecube:
-Component cable
-Custom Robo $20
-Wind Waker $30
-Metroid Prime [Disc & manual only] $5
Wii:
-Little King's Story $20
-Mad World $7
PS3:
-PlayStation All Stars
Video Game Soundtracks:
-Banjo Kazooie
-DK Jamz (Donkey Kong)
-Donkey Kong Country 2
Manuals and artwork:
-slip cover for Ratchet & Clank 2 manual
-mini comic book for Tomb Raider & Legacy of Kain
-cardboard box for Pac-Man 2 (Sega Genesis)
-manual for Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (Sega Genesis)
-manual for Mario Paint
-manual for Super Mario World
-manual for Jurassic Park (Sega Genesis)
-manual for Mortal Kombat (Game Gear)
-manual for Burnout 3 (PS2)
-manual for Battlefront (PS2)
-manual for Time Crisis II (PS2)
-manual for Lego Star Wars (PS2)
-manual for Jak II
-manual for Assassin's Creed II (PS3)
-manual for Pilot Wings 64
-manual for Donkey Kong 64
-manual for Mario Kart 64
-manual for A Bug's Life (N64)
-manual for Rogue Squadron II
-manual for Prince of Persia (Wii)
-case and manual for Advance Wars (DS)
Hardware:
-XM-29 Plus RGB monitor (local pickup in AZ) [insanely rare monitor, will display both 240p/480i and 480p-720p] $400

---Want To Buy---
GOG Codes:
-Battlefront II
-Rogue Squadron 3D
-Psychonauts
-Splinter Cell
-Y's I&II
Manuals:
-Panzer Dragoon
-Pikmin (GameCube)

---Want to trade for---These are things I want---
Hardware:
-PSTV
-New 3DS XL***
-Toro VGA box for Dreamcast
DS:
-Lunar Knights
NES:
-Batman
SNES:
-Super Metroid [CIB]***
N64:
-Majora's Mask [CIB]
Wii:
-Pikmin 2

***For these I'm willing to put the following games from my personal collection on the table:
-Metroid Prime Trilogy [Sealed, new, original steel book version]
-Pikmin 3 [New, sealed]
-----------------
PM for any question, pics, offers, or other requests.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
WTS (via Paypal):

Assassin's Creed Syndicate code for Uplay - $20

Breaking Bad Complete S1-6 Ultraviolet codes - $25

I apologize if my posts can be too long with the photos. I could probably condense most of my games into lesser pictures with more games on each picture, but as a seller I think it's in my mind that I want the people looking at my items to have a nice, clear photo so they can be more confident in the condition of what they may want to buy.

I will try to cut the length of my posts down though to be more mindful :)

WTS

Might have a baby on the way soon and I don't think I'll have time to juggle 2 systems. I primarily play on my X1 since that's where the majority of my friends are. Looking to sell my very gently used PS4. Only really used it to play bloodborne and haven't used it much since. I still have the box, all the manuals, extra blue controller, and a basic turtle beach headset. PM me for some pictures and I'll send as many as you need. Looking for a $250-$275 range. Thanks!

NoRéN

I apologize if my posts can be too long with the photos. I could probably condense most of my games into lesser pictures with more games on each picture, but as a seller I think it's in my mind that I want the people looking at my items to have a nice, clear photo so they can be more confident in the condition of what they may want to buy.

I will try to cut the length of my posts down though to be more mindful :)

There was a time when people would proudly post how they skipped selling posts if they did not have pictures.

Someone will always bitch about something.

oxidax

WTS:

USED Jaybird X2 Sport Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black $85 shipped US Only

Only used it twice. Item cleaned out and all original packaging included.

PM me if interested

Chorazin

FS: PS3 TE Fightstick and 360 TE Fightstick- $110 each shipped

More pics here: http://imgur.com/a/v0GBl and http://imgur.com/a/uCNKF

Modded with Semitsu buttons and sticks, which I like the feel of better (not to mention the look!). I put 40 hours or so using the PS3 and 10 into the 360 before I realized I was getting to the point in fighting games were I would need to devote a ton of time to playing to get better and couldn't make that commitment. The only wear I noticed was a bit of rust on the bottom left screw on the PS3 one from where my arm rested while playing, and the usual light scratches on the surface material. They works flawlessly and I also have the original boxes!

I accept Paypal and Amazon gift cards.

Glix

WTT

WHAT I WANT

I am looking for PS3/4 COMPATIBLE ARCADE STICK WITH SANWA PARTS

WHAT I HAVE

HRAP EX MODDED WITH SANWA BUTTONS. STICK CAME STOCK SANWA - Condition - modded and somewhat used. USB wire is starting to break so I have it taped to the back of the unit in the position it needs to be in to work. I could splice it easily or take into account that it needs to be spliced when we trade

PICTURE (the colors are off, the buttons were not "Mets Blue" as I had hoped, but they are not as periwinkle as they appear in the picture)

HRAP VX SA STOCK. Comes with stock Sanwa parts. Near mint condition, not used that heavily looks like it just came out of the box. Was used by a Guinea Pig once.

PICTURE (my actual stick not stock photos)

(with guinea pig Bunny Lebowski)

LOGITECH DRIVING FORCE GT WHEEL AND PEDALS (PS3) (Linda Blair edition, if you have one you get the joke) As of this point needs an adapter to work with PS4, but crazier things have happened. I'm loathe to part with it, but if it is the difference between getting a PS4 stick and not, then I'm ready to let it go.

Picture! (I will even include my hacky "stand" if you want it!)

I am very open to making this trade any sort of way, if I have to make up my end with some cash, or some throw ins or whatever. I am very open to all kinds of sticks, even homemade, as long as it is sanwa parts and I like the look and body shape of the stick. Please don't hesitate to reach out and ask ANY questions.

Why would you make this trade???

1. You are nice and want to help a fellow gaffer

2. You are PC only or PC/XBONE this gen, and so the functionality you would get from one of my sticks is the same as you currently have. And the VX-SA is so damn pretty.

3. You only play MVC2 and MVC3 so you need to make sure you have 360 sticks for life

STRONGLY PREFERRED TO DO THIS IN PERSON IN THE NYC AREA, BUT I'M WILLING TO TRY DOING IT VIA POSTAL IF WE MUST. Again, just reach out, I'm a pretty easy going dude.

Sorry I'm new to this thread should I not be posting pictures? I made sure to quote them so they aren't gigantic. Is there some way to spoiler them with a show/hide button? The normal spoiler tags don't work and [oldspoiler] doesn't work either.

So I've gone through my list of GAF members I've had similar experiences with routing items with and I'm at a loss. Figure I'd open this up and see if anyone in the general topic would be interested in helping me out.

I had recently found out that Gamestop in the US has these Mass Effect figures but also cancelled any order attempt I make to get them shipped up here into Canada. I had asked a member on GAF about routing a set of them to me but after the figures arrived they stopped communicating (mind you they hadn't taken my money yet - I think they just changed their mind). The figures are now out of stock online but I was wondering if someone would be willing to keep an eye out and see if the in-stock tracker has any close to you?

I'd cover all the costs of course and put in something extra for your troubles. With them being blind bags I'd like to get at least 10 and hope I get some variety.

Astro A50 2013 wireless gaming headset with mix amp, all accessories included. Gently used, adult owned and smoke free home. Looking to downgrade to something not so massive. It is in excellent condition.

$135 shipped OBO

AwRy108

NoRéN;194717192 said:
There was a time when people would proudly post how they skipped selling posts if they did not have pictures.

Someone will always bitch about something.

Yup, I clearly remember those days, too.

...and, seriously, Stormhammer's post is pretty epic.

NoRéN

Yup, I clearly remember those days, too.

...and, seriously, Stormhammer's post is pretty epic.
How times change. :)

Regarding the user being singled out, I may have provided a fix to the problem and all it took was some polite communication. It's almost as if using the private message function and communicating like grown ups could solve lots of problems here.

Don't get me wrong, some people are stubborn and don't give a damn about anyone else but at least give that a shot before beginning the bitching and moaning.

WTS HORI Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Arcade Stick for PlayStation 3 + PC - $120 + S/H

Should work on PS4 games like USFIV, MKX, Skullgirls, and the upcoming Street Fighter V!

Has a few hundred hours of fighting games under its belt, but is practically mint. Cable door is slightly loose, but still closes and holds in the USB cable perfectly fine.

I am also including 8 authetic SANWA 28mm buttons designed for the Xbox 360's colour scheme. I'm just doing this so in the event of you modding the stick with a PS360 adapter, you have the proper buttons should you desire.

I'm asking for $120 USD + shipping via PayPal.

The cat is probably not included.

I am located near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

PS1 GAMES
(All of these are black label, in good condition, and NTSCU unless stated otherwise)
Ghost in the Shell - $35
Strider 2 (comes with Strider as well) - $65
Crash 2 (holographic) - $20
Tomb Raider (Greatest Hits) - $5
Tekken 3 - $10
Syphon Filter - $5
Syphon Filter 2 - $5
Tenchu - $5
Tenchu 2 - $10
fear effect - $10
Tomb Raider II - $5
Tomb Raider III - $5
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (jewel case is cracked) - $5
Spyro 1+2 (in a 2 disc case that's labelled as Spyro 1, and Spyro 1 is scratched but still plays) - $35
Metal Gear Solid VR Missions - $10

GENESIS/MD GAMES
TRUXTON (boxed, no manual, minor tear on spine) - $50

CONTROLLERS
Skyward Sword Limited Edition Wii Remote Motion Plus - $40

AMIIBO
All are loose unless stated otherwise. Prices are $5 plus whatever shipping.
Mega Man

Note that all my prices are USD unless stated otherwise, and shipping is not included in the prices. Prices aren't necessarily firm, and I'll be more inclined to go down on some if you're buying a few things.

I use PayPal for payment.

PM me if you're interested! I tried to undercut every eBay/Amazon.com price I could fine.

You can also PM me for pics.
I am also not opposed to trades, especially for PC and Vita stuff.

JimPanzer

for European buyers only:

WTS:
japanese New 3DS XL (pearl white) with 11 games

included games are

boxed:
Yokai Watch 2 Shinuchi
Bravely Second: End Layer

digital (on included 64GB SD-card):
Animal Crossing
Dragon Quest VII
Dragon Quest VIII
Fire Emblem: if
Final Fantasy Explorers
Ex: Troopers
Monster Hunter 4G
Monster Hunter X
Monster Strike

Handheld is like new, both screens are IPS. Comes with original packaging and a power adapter.
If you are interested, let me know and I can provide pictures. Asking price is 300€ w/o shipping, but I'm open for offers. Payment via PayPal.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
WTS

Wii U Virtual Console codes

-Super Mario Bros (NES) - $1.50
-The Legend of Zelda (NES) - $1.50

$2 total for both.

I have a couple of codes for each game.

Byakkoo

Neo Member
WTS:

NIB Sealed 25th Anniversary Zelda 3ds console w/ OoT $500
(Has the black Zelda 3ds, charging dock, charger, OoT sealed etc. Keep in mind there is a cut on the box probably due to the store opening the shipment but otherwise, everything is untouched)

NIB Sealed* LoZ: Skyward Sword for the wii w/ the WiiMote + and OST $150
*(game is sealed, ost is not opened, wiimote is not used. opened to check contents because it was shipped with no shrink wrap)

NIB Sealed Tales of Hearts R for the PS Vita $30

NIB Sealed Codename STEAM for the 3ds $18

NIB Sealed Kinect Sports Rivals for the xbone $20

I accept paypal/amazon payments. I ship to the 48 US.

Shipping is included in the price

Pics upon request

So I've gone through my list of GAF members I've had similar experiences with routing items with and I'm at a loss. Figure I'd open this up and see if anyone in the general topic would be interested in helping me out.

I had recently found out that Gamestop in the US has these Mass Effect figures but also cancelled any order attempt I make to get them shipped up here into Canada. I had asked a member on GAF about routing a set of them to me but after the figures arrived they stopped communicating (mind you they hadn't taken my money yet - I think they just changed their mind). The figures are now out of stock online but I was wondering if someone would be willing to keep an eye out and see if the in-stock tracker has any close to you?

I'd cover all the costs of course and put in something extra for your troubles. With them being blind bags I'd like to get at least 10 and hope I get some variety.

I got a Shepard and Tali in those bags. I'll keep an eye out at my local GameStop for you, bud.

WTB

Playstation 3 MadCatz TE Stick. Looking to not spend a big amount, and would like to see photos of it. I'd prefer something that didn't get a TON of use.

Willing to haggle, but trying to be in that $80-$120 range.

Ventara

Guys, I have a question regarding Ebay returns. I sold something and buyer wants to return. they wrote that the item came in perfect condition and arrived within 3 business days, but they just changed their mind. I chose the "No Return" policy when selling. Do I still have to accept their return? Can they leave me negative feedback if I refuse?

bigzgod

Guys, I have a question regarding Ebay returns. I sold something and buyer wants to return. they wrote that the item came in perfect condition and arrived within 3 business days, but they just changed their mind. I chose the "No Return" policy when selling. Do I still have to accept their return? Can they leave me negative feedback if I refuse?

Yes, they can leave you negative feedback and Ebay can force you to take a return anyway, regardless of your policy.

If they file a dispute on Ebay, Ebay will force you to take their return but they will pay return shipping. If they're really dickish and they file a SNAD (Significantly not as described), they will mostly likely win regardless of what you say and you will be on the hook for the return shipping. If you fail to respond to the dispute, they will keep the item and ebay will return the money they paid.

My advice is to accept the return and see if the buyer would accept a small restocking fee along with paying the return shipping or if nothing else, just the return shipping. Otherwise, you could be in for negative feedback and potentially a lost dispute case. Also, block the buyer for the future. He's probably not someone you want to deal with in the future.

Ventara

Yes, they can leave you negative feedback and Ebay can force you to take a return anyway, regardless of your policy.

If they file a dispute on Ebay, Ebay will force you to take their return but they will pay return shipping. If they're really dickish and they file a SNAD (Significantly not as described), they will mostly likely win regardless of what you say and you will be on the hook for the return shipping. If you fail to respond to the dispute, they will keep the item and ebay will return the money they paid.

My advice is to accept the return and see if the buyer would accept a small restocking fee along with paying the return shipping. Otherwise, you could be in for negative feedback and potentially a lost dispute case.

If that's the case, why does Ebay give the option to even offer no returns? That's annoying. And can't I use the fact that the buyer said the item "arrived in perfect condition" to avoid having them say it's not as described?

And how does one charge a restocking fee? Didn't know this was even possible.

If that's the case, why does Ebay give the option to even offer no returns? That's annoying. And can't I use the fact that the buyer said the item "arrived in perfect condition" to avoid having them say it's not as described?

About 99.9999999% of the time Ebay sides with the buyers, regardless of the options they have in place. I would take bigzgods advice, or you'll end up with negative feedback, no item and no money.

bigzgod

It is possible but you need to have put it in the original listing. It doesn't help much though, since more often than not, dishonest buyers will just claim a SNAD to get around it.

And the buyer can easily recant and claim they found something later that wouldn't be apparent at first glance. Like if you sold an electronic item, they can claim it looked right but didn't work after they tried it. Almost always Ebay will side with the buyer, unfortunately.

Frankly, if they even return the item, consider it a win. They can just as easily send you a broken item or something completely different from what you sent and you'll be out the item, money, and with a negative feedback.

WTS

*Pictures available upon request
*I'm a collector who's super OCD about my belongings. Everything I'm selling will be complete with its original contents, and in pristine, like new condition unless noted
*All games are U.S. NA versions unless noted
*Current GAF feedback rating: Bought 6+ / Sold 5+
*This probably doesn't matter, but I have a feedback rating of 1055+ on eBay, and 15+ on cheapassgamer.

Hey everyone,

I’m downsizing my video game and movie collection. Still working on the prices—will update them in the next couple of days.

Looking to resell these at "like new" used market prices, but willing to offer discounts if you purchase more than 3 items. Would suggest checking prices on eBay, and filtering the condition by “like new”, and “very good”.

Feel free to PM with any questions or offers:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18tquE0bUuFW7BAtu6zO8FeL1i7jfcheWjWhQOjRzoxo/edit?usp=sharing

Positive seller feedback for Animekatt.

Also, looking to buy some steam games. I haven't played a game on a pc since the 90s but I got one of those VAIO canvas tablets and I think it can run some fairly recent releases. I'm very interested in The Witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom