• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS - Star Citizen Constellation Physical Package (No LTI) - $275 PayPal (Gift or Buyer Pays Fees)

Not sure if anyone in this thread would be interested, but I'm trying to get rid of my physical Constellation Andromeda package. It was bought in April 2014, so it was after LTI was dropped from it so there's no LTI, but everything else is identical to the physical Rear Admiral (All physical goods, Alpha, Beta, both SQ42 and Star Citizen, etc.).

Trying to get rid of it for $300 on /r/starcitizen_trades but if anyone on these boards is interested, I'll let it go for $275 via PayPal if I don't take the hit on fees.

eDCcjaA.jpg

robotnik

WTS:
Amazon.de discount code (10 EUR) for 5 EUR (paypal gift). Books, ebooks, digital downloads and warehouse deals aren't included. Also I believe it can be applied only to video games.

Bloodember

WTS

MIcrosoft SideWinder X6 Keyboard(Has Box): $75 shipped

Asus P8Z77-V LX motherboard: you get whats in the picture and the drivers CD(not pictured) which I believe is complete: $75.00 plus shipping

Soundblaster Recon3D (you get what's in the picture): $25.00 plus shipping

Corsair H100 Water cooler(complete; except for thermal paste): $50 plus shipping

Corsair 800D case: This thing is huge, so I will not ship it, if you are within a 50 mile radius of Mount Vernon, OH, I will meet you. (You get what's in the picture): $100

Not pictured

Plextor PX-B320SA Blu-ray drive (dvd writer also) $25 plus shipping.

(I will get pictures of it up later today or tomorrow)

I will accept Paypal friends and family or buyer pays the fees or Amazon gift card.

Everything works, I just upgraded to Skylake and mITX. I might add an I5 and some ram, haven't decided if I want to build my own router yet.
I'll have more later to add
Yes, that Cyborg keyboard will be for sale,

Hey all,
Have the following stuff for sale. All items have game and manuals and are in great shape.
Prices are shipped (US only)

Super Mario Sunshine (GC) $35 (Sold)
Mario Party 4 (GC)$30
Capcom VS SNK 2 (PS2) $25

4XKDZN7.jpg

How much for the neon yellow chair so I can destroy it.
Something about that neon yellow chair angers me greatly.

Ha! Sorry. The room I keep stuff in is terribly lit, so I just put everything on the chair and move it out into the next room.

I do have two of them if you REALLY want.

Istaerion

I'm looking to purchase Amazon Gift Card Credit at 10% off. Should you have some available and are looking to sell, please feel free to contact me via PM.

I can provide payment through PayPal or Google Wallet.

I've been cleaning and I have some collectibles that I don't want/need anymore. Offer me something reasonable and help out with shipping and any of this stuff is yours:

http://imgur.com/a/fESd7

There's a da vinci flying machine from Assassin's Creed, an Ezio figure NIB, a cool oxygen mask that was given to me by the developers of Metro, some limited edition Capcom shot glasses that were never used, DC scribblenauts toys, a RE4 Chainsaw Controller(PS2), some lithographs, two walking dead figures (governor and michonne's zombie), and a Fallout 3 lunch box with the bobble head, dvd, and art book. Album is because I didn't wanna trash up the thread.

Saiyan-Rox

these are long shots but I figured i'd try......

WTB: Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon 3DS Theme Code that you get with the E-Shop version

UK Code please as I believe the keys are region locked.

Razer Lanyard from the L33T pack

The Strange Coin from the Destiny TTK CE

Clearos

Positive Seller Feedback: Lexxus

Sold me a handheld. Very easy to talk to, shipped the same day as payment and item was in flawless condition. Would buy from again.

OraleeWey

WTS
1 Crystal Red 2DS -$100 shipped
1 Crystal Blue 2DS -$100 shipped

Both systems are new/sealed

Just keep in mind that for some reason, Nintendo does not use seals on their boxes to show that it is "sealed". However, I've never taken them out of the box. All I did was make sure that the systems were inside. US48, I accept PayPal.

Jupiter

Selling FiiO X5 High Resolution Music Player (2nd Generation)(Titanium)
Purchased on November of last year. Used about a dozen times. I'm thinking $200
shipped in the U.S. Amazon e-gift card would be best. I've bought a couple of things here, first time selling.

X5one_zpsujk0accl.jpg

X5two_zpsbswky1yu.jpg

X5three_zpsbwxbyipj.jpg

X5four_zpsdm1hhy3r.jpg

Danneee

WTB:
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow
Metroid Fusion

Carts only is fine, obviously not interested in pirate crap.
Have PayPal, PM offer incl. shipping to Sweden.

foltzie1

WTB Disney Movie Anywhere Codes Offering $5 ea or Make me an offer: (need to build up a collection to entertain my daughter.)

• Disney: Snow White, Tinkerbell, Cinderella - Animated, Princess & The Frog, Alice in Wonderland (other movie offers welcome too)
  • Pixar: The Good Dinosaur, Ratatouille, Bugs Life, Monsters University
  • Marvel: Avengers, Thor, Thor Dark World, Iron Man 3, Captain America, First Avenger & Winter Solider

WTB a 2DS (not the Pokemon edition) or N3DS (non XL)

Heysoos

WTS:

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 32gb Black (Verizon) - $300 shipped.

Phone is in extremely good condition, was in case since purchase and has had a Zagg Glass shield since then too. Throwing in 64 gb micro SD card and Tech 21 impact case.

Feel free to PM with questions or with reasonable offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom