• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spades

WTB:

Vanilla Destiny for PS4.

Missed out on the TRU £5 deal so hoping to pick up a copy from someone who upgraded to TTK and has a spare disc lying around.

Looking for a UK copy, please.

jonno394

WTS (UK Only)

Raspberry Pi 2 (amazon exclusive starter set) plus a USB wi-fi dongle (piHut) and extra 16GB memory card with retropie 3.5 pre-loaded.

Device just isn't for me. WIll stick to emulation via my PC and sort my nieces out with a tablet.

£50 inc P&P

Slim Playstation 3 120gb

No box, all wires and controller included. Selling as I have a USA PS3 (for region a playback) so owning this as well is a bit silly.

£65 for item and shipping. Photos on request

apav

WTS:

I can provide feedback from eBay, Amazon and Heatware upon request. I take Paypal, Venmo, Google Wallet and bank transfer if you use Bank of America (fast, easy and free). Prices in parenthesis are what you would pay if we use Paypal merchant (Paypal gift and the other methods have no fee). Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise stated. If you would like more pictures please let me know.

Batman Arkham Knight (PS4): $32 shipped ($33.23)

New and sealed. Comes with exclusive DLC. This is from the Arkham Knight PS4 console bundle, so it may come with the Harley Quinn Story Pack DLC as well even though it isn't listed on the outside. I know this because after watching an unboxing of the console bundle, the person opened the game case and the DLC code for it was in there. I can't guarantee it, but I don't see why mine would be any different.

2TsultL.jpg

GTA V (PS3): $22 shipped ($22.94)

Used but in good condition. Comes with its map.

The Last of US (PS3): $15 shipped ($15.74)

Used but in good condition. Code inside was used.

Prometheus (Blu-Ray): $10 shipped ($10.59)

New and sealed.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PS3): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition.

Halo 4 (Xbox 360): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition. I'm pretty sure the Xbox Live trial inside is used.

Thanks for looking!

Isaccard

WTS: Razer Naga, CIB. This was an order than got lost in the mail but was eventually delivered, never been opened. $35 shipped.

WTS: Sennheisser PC360 headset, I've used these for a few monthes, until they were shelved when I upgraded to other headphones $100 shipped? OBO

Afro

WTS: Two random collectible games and a iPod Shuffle 5th Gen.

• Orange Box for 360 | Both case and disc are in pristine, mint condition. Case was put into a protective sleeve the day it was opened. Probably the best 'opened' condition copy you'll ever find. $19 shipped in the contiguous United States only.

• Halo 2 for Xbox | Brand new, factory sealed. Disc might be loose in case, not sure (might be the manual). Cellophane has light shelf wear and some minor tears, but nothing major. $15 shipped in the contiguous United States only.

• iPod Shuffle 5th gen in black. Used less than ten times so the battery is pretty much like new. Excellent condition - some light scratches on the back from normal use. Includes original USB cable. $18 shipped in the contiguous United States only.

<- click

Skycrawlers (New) - $14 shipped (seal/insert has scratches and marks, etc ask for pics)
Harvest Moon (New) - $20 shipped
Summon Night 5 PSP/Vita PSN Code - $20
MGS 3D (New) - $23 shipped (seal/insert has scratches and marks, etc ask for pics)
Talos Principle (New) - $28 shipped
Dragon Quest V Complete - $30 shipped

Palom

PQf5r9w.gif

Have: M.Bison costume code (US PSN)

Want: Cammy costume code (US PSN)

I would be open to PayPal or Amazon gift offers, but would prefer to trade for a Cammy costume, since it's a character I use.

Crayons

Banned
*Offers considered!*

Looking to sell an OLED 3G Model PS Vita. In good condition, barely used. Comes with charger. No box.

$130+shipping. US only.

Also selling TI-83 Plus Silver Edition calculator. The silver edition has more RAM than the regulat edition so you can add a Pokemon Red game or something if you wanted to.

Priced at $40+shipping

Comes with cable to connect to computer. No AAA batteries included

Buy with confidence. Have much positive feedback

Anony

WTS:
Super Mario Bros Wii U eshop code
The Legend of Zelda Wii U eshop code
2 USD each via paypal
(from canada, but should work on any north american account)

kn1ves24

I have several UV Digital HD codes I like to sell. In no order.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 - CLAIMED
John Wick - CLAIMED
Interstellar - CLAIMED
The Last Samurai - $3
The Martian - CLAIMED
Spectre - CLAIMED
Furious 7 - $5

I accept paypal.

Hi everyone! I have a few Steam/Origin Keys for sale and a TellTale key and a Uplay key for sale:

WTS:

Steam:
-Divekick
-Grim Fandango Remastered
-Speedrunners
-Tomb Raider I, II, III, Legend, Underworld, Annivesary
-Metal Slug 3
-Saints Row IV
-Total War: Rome II Caesar in Gaul (DLC)

Origin;
-Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
-Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
-Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
-Dead Space
-Medal of Honor
-Mirror's Edge
-The Sims 3
-The Sims 3 Date Night (x2)
-The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff
-The Sims 3 Late Night

TellTale:
-The Walking Dead: Season 2

UPlay:
-Rayman Origins

All are $1 each

WTB/WTT:
-Super Mario Sunshine (disc)
-CoD Ghosts Wii U (complete)
-Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition

Hey guys, I'm getting a 970 soon and I'm looking for a few games to take advantage of it.

First I'd love to get a copy of Tom Clancy's The Division!

Second, I really want Rainbow 6 Siege.

I'm willing to pay $30-$35 for either one through Paypal. PM me if you're wanting some quick money!

Hristi

Hey guys, I'm getting a 970 soon and I'm looking for a few games to take advantage of it.

First I'd love to get a copy of Tom Clancy's The Division!

Second, I really want Rainbow 6 Siege.

I'm willing to pay $30-$35 for either one through Paypal. PM me if you're wanting some quick money!

Isn't The Division free when buying a brand new 970?

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Google Play Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $25 for $22.50 each

$10 US Playstation (PSN) Credit - $9
One remaining.

US Xbox Live (XBL) Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $60 (for $54) and $70 (for $63)

Xbox Live (XBL) 1 Year Subscription - $40 ***TWO LEFT***
NOTE: This is NOT from an online key reselling website. I have personally purchased these cards and I have the physical items on hand.

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(834+ Total Positive Feedback!)

WTS:
PS3 60 GB Model (The 60 GB HDD has been replaced with a 250 GB HDD)
Firmware is Habib 4.55 with Cobra
CECHA01 model made in Japan
PS3 has played a total of 3 games in it's entire lifespan. Comes with 1 Sixaxis controller.
One week into owning this, someone came into my dorm room and tripped over a cable, knocking my PS3 down (it fell a foot). The tray that covers the media card slots broke off. As well, there are your usual scuffs and such you'd expect on a 10+ year old system. System works fine however.
Continental US Only. Make an Offer.

Dell Venue 8 Pro Model 5830 (64 GB) - $100
Continental US Only. Shipping included.
Comes with a slim-shell cover case. Love this tablet, but it has been gathering dust for months now.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I am buying a new bike. I decided on a bike that is... a lot more than I planned on spending! Hence the stuff for sale. I'm a Gold Seller, so buy with confidence. PM me if you want photos, or to make an offer. Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. I'm willing to work out international shipping if you so desire.

Complete beatmania IIDX Japanese PS2 collection - 3rd Style through Empress, with boxes and instructions and a Konami Arcade Style Controller. I won't include shipping in the price because I have no idea what it will be, but you'll only pay actual shipping. I'll also toss in a sealed copy of beatmania The Sound of Tokyo! for PSOne. $650 + actual shipping. I can also sell you a Japanese PS2 (with AC adapter and component cables, but no controller) if you want for another $100, but only if you buy the bundle. (I'm willing to negotiate somewhat for people on GAF, but since I'm only selling this for bike-related purposes, I'm willing to hold onto it until I get a fair offer/find the money in other ways.)

Bravely Default Collector's Edition (3DS) - Sealed. It was somehow miraculously not destroyed in shipping! There's a bit of bowing on the bottom of the box, and a couple of corner dings but is otherwise in very good condition. It was shipped in a plastic baggie, and it's remained there since I got it. I'll take care to ensure it arrives safely to you. $125/shipped.

Mega Man The Board Game - KickStarter Deluxe Edition with all the stretch goals and an art print. These are selling for a lot on eBay, I just want my money back? So $140/shipped.

Pit Figma - #175. $120/shipped
Lucina Figma - #245. $90/shipped

WTS
SFV Bison's costume for SFV for 4$ Paypal, looks like it's going to be the going price later on.

WTB
SFV Cammy's costume for 4$ Paypal.

I would also be glad to do a one for one trade!

aparisi2274

Hi All,

This is my first time posting in the Buy/Sell/Trade thread, so bear with me...

WTS

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Digital Download Code:

25183434355_916791318b_c.jpg

Asking: $25

========================================

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer New 3DS cover plate:

25090177471_67d51cfd44_c.jpg

Asking $20

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Isabelle Cover Plate:

25183433125_60f77c1af0_c.jpg

Asking $20

***Will sell both cover plates as a set for $30 (save $10)***

****If you would like to purchase the entire lot (game, and both pairs of cover plates), I will sell it all for $50****

Since this is my first post in this thread, I have included a link to my ebay page, so you can see all the positive reviews I have received....

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=parisi2274&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

WTS (Tokyo, Japan)

Saturn JPN games

3 coins sales
each game just $3

Vampire Hunter SOLD
Sakura Taisen Columns (stickers included)
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Alone in the Dark 2
Virtual On SOLD
Wangan Dead Heat
Daytona USA SOLD

Virtua Fighter (spine-card included)
Virtua Fighter 2 (spine-card included)
Outlaws of the Last Dynasty SOLD
Sega Touring Car Championship
Lunar Silver Star Story (spine-card included)
Shining the Holy Ark

(end of 3 coins sales !!!)

Dead or Alive - $7 (spine-card included)
Steep Slope Sliders - $5 (spine-card included)
Dead or Alive Limited Edition - $10 (cardbox and visual booklet included)
Galaxy Force 2 - $19 (spine-card included)
Dynamite Deka - SOLD
Sega Rally Championship - $6 (spine-card included)

Dreamcast JPN games

Bangaioh - $34
Dead or Alive 2 Limited - $7 (spine-card included)
The King of Fighters '99 Evolution - $10 (spine-card included)
The King of Fighters '99 Dream Match - $8 (spine-card included)
Space Channel 5 - $5
Jet Set Radio - $5

Playstation JPN games

Dead or Alive - $5
Vampire Savior EX - $9
Shutokou Battle R - $4
Psychic Force - $4
Hokuto no Ken - $14 (spine-card included)
Shin Nihon Pro Wrestling Toukon Retsuden 3 - $7 (spine-card included)

Delivery
Japan Post Registered Airmail (around 2-3 weeks), tracked delivery :
1 game : $7
2 games : $9
3 games : $11
4 games : $13
and so on

Japan Post EMS, fast delivery (a week or less), tracked delivery :
up to 2 games : $13
3 games : $15
4 games : $17

Payment
Paypal only (send as gift or add 5% to total)

PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom