• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamNW

WTB

PS4, Physical:

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
The Talos Principle (Deluxe Edition)
Dragon Age: Inquisition (GOTY Edition)
Far Cry 4 (Complete Edition)
Shovel Knight
Life is Stange

GCNemesis

Recently got some new components for my PC, so I am parting ways with these as a bundle.
Everything is in great shape, clean, works and all items come with original box and packaging materials. Please see the item pictures and notes below for more detail.

Shipping included, will ship to the continental 48 US states. PayPal Gift, PayPal (buyer pays fees) or Amazon Payments. Numerous positive NeoGAF seller and buyer feedback.

$300 for everything, otherwise prices seen below:
  • Intel i5-3570K 3.4 GHz Quad-Core Processor (comes with box, original fan/cooler - never used, instructions and processor)
  • ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Intel ATX Motherboard (comes with box, SATA cable, misc equipment, motherboard, I/O shield)
  • 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz Memory (comes with box, memory and packaging)
  • ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 DirectCU II OC Edition 2GB (comes with Box, CD, instructions, packaging - note in the picture found in the gallery linked below, that on the outside of the box, one tab is slightly ripped and the UPC for the box has been removed)

raxwQEF.jpg

Instead of bloating the page, more pictures of the items can be found here: PC Part Gallery

Feel free to send any questions via PM. Thanks!

SamNW

Positive seller feedback for Istaerion! Sold me a PS4 controller in excellent condition for a great price.

Thanks again.

Geneijin

Positive buyer feedback for Silfolion

Thanks for your generosity.

Positive buyer/trader feedback for Strangelove77

First trade I've done. Stellar offer. He offered first.

Istaerion

Positive Buyer Feedback for SamNW!

User provided prompt payment and excellent communication.

Positive Seller Feedback for Zaheer!

User provided excellent communication as well as delivered his/her merchandise hassle free.

Zaheer

Positive Seller Feedback for Zaheer!

User provided excellent communication as well as delivered his/her merchandise hassle free.

Positive Buyer Feedback for Istaerion. Great communication and fast payment. Great transaction and a great buyer to do business with.

bigace33

WTS Blue Dragon Xbox 360. Comes with box and all 3 discs in great shape. No manual. Asking $10 Google Wallet shipped. WTS Crackdown 2 no box or manual, just the disc. Asking $6 Google Wallet shipped.
Get both for $14 Shipped

Looking for these games. I have lots of retro stuff to trade or may be interested in purchasing depending on price.

Turbografx games:
- Chew Man Fu
- Deep Blue
- Legend of Hero Tonma
- Soldier Blade
- Super Star Soldier
- Turrican

US/Euro Neo Geo AES games. Looking for a bunch...hit me up with what you've got

NES games:
- Adventures of Lolo 3
- Crash 'n the Boys: Street Challenge
- Formula One: Built to Win
- Galactic Crusader
- Impossible Mission II (Epyx black cart version)
- Krazy Kreatures
- Metal Fighter
- Might and Magic
- Ms. Pac-Man (Namco)
- North and South
- Power Punch II
- Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom
- Pro Sport Hockey
- Qix
- Race America
- Robodemons
- Shockwave
- Sqoon
- Street Cop
- Stunt Kids
- Trolls on Treasure Island
- Ultimate League Soccer
- Untouchables, The (Movie label)
- Wurm: Journey to the Center of the Earth

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
PM me if you're selling a 980Ti for around ~$500.

GRaider81

WTB

Bit of a weird one this!

I'm something of a MLBMiLB cap collector here in the UK. Most MLB hats are obtainable here but new spring training or new on fields can be a real hassle to find anywhere.

Love them or hate the new DB Uniforms I absolutely love and need to get this hat

http://shop.mlb.com/Arizona_Diamond...Black_Red_Game_Diamond_Era_59FIFTY_Fitted_Hat

Would an Arizona gaffer (or anyone in US able to get one) be able to send me one to the UK?

I've been cleaning and I have some collectibles that I don't want/need anymore. Offer me something reasonable and help out with shipping and any of this stuff is yours:

http://imgur.com/a/fESd7

There's a da vinci flying machine from Assassin's Creed, an Ezio figure NIB, a cool oxygen mask that was given to me by the developers of Metro, some limited edition Capcom shot glasses that were never used, DC scribblenauts toys, a RE4 Chainsaw Controller(PS2), some lithographs, two walking dead figures (governor and michonne's zombie), and a Fallout 3 lunch box with the bobble head, dvd, and art book. Album is because I didn't wanna trash up the thread.

Had a few people interested, but nothing gone yet!

Edit: Chainsaw sold, but everything else is still up for grabs!

Vuze

WTS

Oculus Rift DK2 - 380€ ono + shipping of your choice
Payment: PayPal, bankwire

Contact me via PM to work out details / send offers :)

Used the kit quite a lot but barely found time to use it recently.
Contents: Oculus Rift DK2 + cables, A (a little scratched from cleaning) + B lenses (never used), cleaning cloth, positional tracking camera + cables, power and DVI-HDMI adapter

Feedback so far:
i0fxYEg.png

Digital Movie Codes

• The Book of Life $3
  • Lucy $3
  • Fantastic 4 $5
  • The Walk $5
  • Chappie $3
  • The Hunger Games Catching Fire $3
  • Batman The Dark Knight Returns Deluxe Edition (Animated) $5
  • Paddington $5
  • The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug $3
  • The Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies $3
  • Interstellar $5
  • Kingsman $5
  • The Wolverine $3
  • Pirates Band of Misfits $3
  • Jurassic World $5
  • Shaun the Sheep Movie $5
  • The Fast and the Furious $3
  • 2 Fast 2 Furious $3
  • The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift $3
  • Fast & Furious $3
  • Fast Five $3
  • Fast & Furious 6 $3
  • Furious 7 $5
  • All Seven F & F $20
  • Batman The Complete Television Series (1960s) $40

Disney Infinity Figures

• Mr. Incredible $4
  • Jack Sparrow $4
  • Jack Skellington $6
  • All 3 DI Figures $10

DVDs

• Die Hard Trilogy Box Set $10
  • Indiana Jones Trilogy Box Set $15
  • Six Feet Under Complete Series Box Set with soundtrack $40

Collector's Edition Items

• Skyrim Alduin Statue $75
  • Gears of War 3 Marcus Fenix Statue, Medal, Flag, and Paperwork $60
  • Halo Reach Statue $50
  • Metal Gear Revengeance Plasma Lamp $40

Hi All, Spring cleaning in full effect. I accept PayPal Gift or you pay fees. I'm a Plus Buyer and Seller. Please PM me your zip code so I can figure out shipping costs. I typically split shipping down the middle.

Stay tuned for more items including Lego, Blu Rays, Action Figures, and Retro Games and systems from all generations.

GulAtiCa

Selling

All games listed are North American/NTSC. Shipping is free as long as shipped within United States. Will determine shipping if elsewhere. Paypal only please.

Playstation 4 Games (w/ case & manual (if originally included one))

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Used - $25
Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Used - $30
Final Fantasy XIV: A Real Reborn - Used - $10
The Order 1886 - New - $15.00

Nintendo 3DS Games: (w/ case & manual (if originally included one))

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends Of The Titan - Used - $17.50 (with the Soundtrack CD)
Super Smash Bros 3DS - Used - $25
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. - New - $12.50

Playstation 3 Games: (w/ case, some don't have manuals)

Heavy Rain: Director's Cut (Greatest Hits) - Used - $5
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (Greatest Hits) - Used - $4
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Game of Year Edition (Greatest Hits) - Used - $4
Devil May Cry HD Collection - Used - $10
God of War Saga - Used - $10

Xbox 360 Games: (w/ case, some don't have manuals)

Guitar Hero: Metallica - Used - $10

Xbox Games: (w/ case, some don't have manuals)

Destroy All Humans - Used - $5
Crimson Skies - Used - $4
Splinter Cell - Used - $4
Star Wars Republic Commando (Platinum Hits) - Used - $15
Star Wars Battlefront - Used - $15
Star Wars Battlefront 2 - Used - $15

Feel free to PM me.

Got a U.S. region 20% Off Discount Code for PSN that came with a new system purchase(the Star Wars Battlefront Bundle to be specific). It expires on 02/29/2016 and it is apparent I won't be using it. I'm not looking to get much for it, just a spare Steam key or something. Just be sure you use the code before the expiration date as that is fast approaching. Here is the fine print for the code...

Only one of these codes can be redeemed per PSN account and only one per PS4 console!

The promotion code is good for one qualifying Sony Entertainment Network account to redeem the 20% off in-cart discount via the Playstation Store. Code must be redeemed by 2/29/16.

Redeemable only on the PS4 console. Cannot be redeemed on the online store.

Can be redeemed for Game, Movie, & TV Show purchases. Cannot be redeemed for Playstation Plus memberships, Spotify subscriptions, Playstation Now, rental video content, or game preorders.

I'd be down for a straight swap for a steam key I don't have. Here are some games I'd be interested in from recent bundles I missed. Just PM me if you are up for a swap. If on mobile be sure to include a subject or the Pm won't go through. Please keep the terms of the discount code in mind.

Steam Keys Wanted
Sickness
Besiege
Lethal League
Neon Struct
Chroma Squad
The Masterplan
A Fistful of Gun
Missing Translation DX
Rogus
Train of Afterlife
10 Second Ninja
Death Ray Manta
Spoiler Alert Collector's Edition
VVVVVV
Cherry Tree High Complete Pack
Magical Battle Festa
Revolver 360 Re:Actor
The Tale of ALLTYNEX
Brazen Prototype

I will also entertain any other offers be they Steam, Ps or Xbox keys. Thanks for looking!

dcelw540

Got a U.S. region 20% Off Discount Code for PSN that came with a new system purchase(the Star Wars Battlefront Bundle to be specific). It expires on 02/29/2016 and it is apparent I won't be using it. I'm not looking to get much for it, just a spare Steam key or something. Just be sure you use the code before the expiration date as that is fast approaching. Here is the fine print for the code...

Only one of these codes can be redeemed per PSN account and only one per PS4 console!

The promotion code is good for one qualifying Sony Entertainment Network account to redeem the 20% off in-cart discount via the Playstation Store. Code must be redeemed by 2/29/16.

Redeemable only on the PS4 console. Cannot be redeemed on the online store.

Can be redeemed for Game, Movie, & TV Show purchases. Cannot be redeemed for Playstation Plus memberships, Spotify subscriptions, Playstation Now, rental video content, or game preorders.

I'd be down for a straight swap for a steam key I don't have. Here are some games I'd be interested in from recent bundles I missed. Just PM me if you are up for a swap. If on mobile be sure to include a subject or the Pm won't go through. Please keep the terms of the discount code in mind.

Steam Keys Wanted
Sickness
Besiege
Lethal League
Neon Struct
Chroma Squad
The Masterplan
A Fistful of Gun
Missing Translation DX
Rogus
Train of Afterlife
10 Second Ninja
Death Ray Manta
Spoiler Alert Collector's Edition
VVVVVV
Cherry Tree High Complete Pack
Magical Battle Festa
Revolver 360 Re:Actor
The Tale of ALLTYNEX
Brazen Prototype

I will also entertain any other offers be they Steam, Ps or Xbox keys. Thanks for looking!
Us region will it work as well on canada as well?

Cardon

WTS/WTT

No More Heroes: Erotic Cherry Character Prints - $40
Kojima Productions E3 2006 Show Maybe Pamphlet - $25

Torchwood S1 Blu-ray - $20
Batman The Animated Series - S1, S2, S3 - $12 a piece
Blue Submarine No. 6 Collector's Edition DVD - $10
Death Note Vol 1-6 DVD - $5 a piece
Gungrave Complete Series Box Set + Character Cards - $25
The Guyver - Complete Series DVD Box Set - $25
Rome S1, S2 DVD - $25

Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty - Asia SKU - $15
Space Dandy S1 - DVD Discs 1 & 2 (note: these are from the Blu-ray combo set. Will ship discs in a DVD/CD case) - $10
Space Dandy S2 - DVD Discs 1 & 2 (note: these are from the Blu-ray combo set. Will ship discs in a DVD/CD case) - $10
Fast 7 DVD - will ship in DVD case - $5
Fast 7 - Digital Code - $4
Hotel Tansylvania 2 - Digital Code - $4

WTB (physical copies only)
Rise of the Tomb Raider - X1
GTA V - PS4
Gravity Rush Remastered - PS4
Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection

Shoot me a PM if you have questions or comments. I'm open to any offers within reason.

WTS:

Lego Dimensions XBONE with Doctor Who level pack: $80 Shipped
This is brand new and I just lost interest in playing the game.

Mega Man Wearable Helmet from the Capcom Store: $140 Shipped
This is also brand new and has never been opened at all.

Final Fantasy Explorers Collector's Edition: $100 Shipped
This has been opened but everything is still in like new condition as well.

I am welcome to best offers within reason. Want to get rid of this stuff that is taking space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom