• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaccard

WTB

Starcraft 2 collecter edition keys or regular, PM me

Edit: also looking for a D3 collectors edition key if anyone has one laying around....

AkumaNiko

**Edit** whoops, that better?

Metallia Figure that came with the Witch and the hundred knight game (ps4)

Figure is out of the plastic but has all the parts. $20 shipped
nlON130.jpg

Would anyone be interested in a Hyrule Edition New 3ds xl that is running Reinand and has a 64gb Memory Card? Its downgraded and the emunand updated to the newest firmware as of 3 weeks ago. Its in great condition, non smoking home. Comes with case and charger.

Asking $275 shipped with insurance.

my3QsMl.jpg

9Rpi2Qq.jpg

Emunand
FWPU280.jpg

Metallia Figure that came with the Witch and the hundred knight game (ps4)

Figure is out of the plastic but has all the parts. $20 shipped.

Would anyone be interested in a Hyrule Edition New 3ds xl that is running Reinand and has a 64gb Memory Card? Its downgraded and the emunand updated to the newest firmware as of 3 weeks ago. Its in great condition, non smoking home. Comes with case and charger.

Asking $275 shipped with insurance.

You should put those pictures in quotes so they don't appear so huge. 4k pics of a 3DS is a little much.

**Edit** whoops, that better?

No. If you click to edit your post, highlight the pictures then click the QUOTE button (should be the button furthest to the right). That'll put them in quotes.

EDIT: Well, now you got the last ginormous one down to size so it's a lot better. It's still best to just always put your pics in quotes. That way you don't have to really worry about their size at all. If someone wants to see it bigger, they can click on it and it will zoom in, and if someone quotes your post it won't annoyingly re-post your pics in their quote.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Would anyone be interested in trading their GTX 970 for a Wii U (+4 games, only a day of use)? Worth a shot, I guess.

BHK3

Banned
WTB

I need a current Humble Monthly Subscriber to buy me two items from the Humble Store since they get 10% off.

WTT/S

The Division Nvidia Code - I would prefer a game code, such as quantum break(for PC) or anything else, just send me a pm with your offer. If not then $20 for the code.
bca7830bd3.png

WTS

$50 PSN Card - $45
76ba16c477.jpg

Zaheer

WTS (PayPal)

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - $55 shipped + tax (if any)

103729b.jpg

$50 PlayStation Store Credit (2 LEFT) - $44 each

550002b1.jpg

$50 XBOX Gift Cards (3 available) - $44 each

532050b2.jpg

$50 Steam Gift Cards (3 available) - 44 each

770038b1.jpg

$100 Steam Gift Card (2 available) - $87 each

101642b1.jpg

$50 Nintendo eShop Gift Card (2 available) - $42.50 each

770017b.jpg

$50 iTunes Gift Card SOLD

105875b2.jpg

Dark Souls 1 code for XBox 360. Looking to trade it for a digital code that's around the same value or a XBox/PS store credit code. Platform for game can be X1 XBox 360 PS3 PS4 or WiiU

Techies

Would anyone be interested in buying a Razor Hydra for around $200 from South Africa.

Apparently we got stock, because no one has VR.

Balls

Banned
Hey guys, I don't know where else to ask this but I have the day 1 edition of Disgaea 5 that was packaged with the little artbook and soundtrack. The game case itself doesn't have a bar code and says not for resale but I still have the original box that it came in that does have a bar code. Anyone know if I'll be able to trade it in to ebgames or any other game store if I still have everything?

Clearos

WTS:

Nvidia shield tablet 16gig /w Nvidia controller. I have original boxes for both.

Tablet only has around 10 hours of use. This is not the K1 tablet but an older model given to me after I sent my old one in for the fire hazard recall.

$225

Chorazin

Hey guys, I don't know where else to ask this but I have the day 1 edition of Disgaea 5 that was packaged with the little artbook and soundtrack. The game case itself doesn't have a bar code and says not for resale but I still have the original box that it came in that does have a bar code. Anyone know if I'll be able to trade it in to ebgames or any other game store if I still have everything?

Yeah, they can just look it up in the system.

H3xum

Is there a market for Xbox 360s?

If so, I have a Splinter Cell Edition (pictured here, but obviously not new)

I have the original box but only 1 black wireless controller in solid enough shape that I would want to sell it to a gaffer. Will come with all cables and I will throw in an HDMI. Original 250gb HD that came with the system. Can post pictures on demand!

80+shipping

Send me a PM! Thanks

WTS:
-Two Moto G 16gb (1st Gen) Republic Wireless Phones -$70 paypal gift each
Comes with the original chargers and two Otterbox Commuter cases that are only a few weeks old.
The phones themselves have no scratches on the screens, but do have some scuffs and scratches on the bodies. The phones work great. We just upgraded to the 3rd gen model.

Digital Games:
-Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - GoTY (Steam gift) -$2 (Paypal gift)
-JumpJet Rex -$2 (Paypal gift)
-Dropsy -$1 (Paypal gift)
-Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty -$3 (Paypal gift)
-1993 Space Marine -$3 (Paypal gift)

UV Code:
-Deadpool -$5 (paypal)
-Sicario -$3 (Paypal)
-Amy -$3 (Paypal)

WTT:
-Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Force Awakens Base Set x2 (Punched, but unplayed)
-Boss Monster (Played once)
-Bang! Dice (Played three times)
-Catan (Shrink-wrapped)

It's a longshot, but would love:
-BattleCON: Devastation of Indines Card Game
-Dead of Winter Crossroads Game
-Big Book of Madness
-Imperial Settlers

NeoGAF Plus Seller & Buyer

Shipping to US only. Click pictures for full size links :)

In desperate need to pay some bills, so any reasonable offers welcome. PM me with offers, and any questions ^^b

My YuGiOh collection $400.00 obo Links to an album of photos. Do make sure to click the text at the bottom to load all of the photos.
http://imgur.com/a/hajBQ

Starcaft 2: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition. $50. All codes have been used except the free trial codes that come with the package

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition $20 Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook remains unopened.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition $20 Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, card pack opened but all cards are there, artbook unopened.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition $30 Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook unopened.

Diablo III Collector's Edition $50 Codes are used, artbook unopened

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Collector's Edition. $40 Unopened, Brand New

Logitech MX310 $35

Samurai Deeper Kyo box set $20 Contains volume 1 & 2 dvds + room for the other dvds and some art cards

Basilisk Vol 1-6 $20(Vol. 2,3,4 & 6 are limited edition)

Gunslinger Girl Vol 1 Box set (comes with a character flag to hang) and Vol 2 DVD $25

Gurren Lagann Vol 1 Box set and Hellsing Signature Series box set $30

Vandread Vol 1, One Piece Box set #1, Hellsing Ultimate Vol 1 Limited Edition, DBZ Broly Second Coming
$20.00

Dreamcast Generator demo disc and Dreamcast Magazine demo discs

Full Metal Alchemist complete series w/ Conqueror of Shambala & limited edition tin #2 w/ soundtrack $40

Kingdom Hearts II San Diego Comic Con 2012 limited figures. They do separate so you can place them individually. Comes with pendant and box that are not shown. Box does have outer damage. $90.

Code Geass Limited Edition box set. Contains DVD 1 & 2, OST, another sound cd, vol. 1 manga and some art cards. Contents inside box have not been opened. $70

Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection w/ artbook. New, sealed. $60

Not really sure why abload turned many of the photos sideways D: Sorry!

WTT

Long shot, but if anyone has a Burning Crusade CE w/ pet code still available or Vanilla WoW CE, I'd be willing to trade things from my WTS list and unlisted items. :)

rj118

All prices include shipping within the US. These are complete in box and in excellent condition unless otherwise noted.

Bayonetta 1&2 SEALED (Wii U) - $80
Fire Emblem Birthright SEALED (3DS) - $35
Yo-Kai Watch (3DS) - $30
Clubhouse Games (DS) - $6
Golden Sun Dark Dawn (DS) - $10
Bangai-O Spirits (DS) - $10
F-Zero GP Legend (GBA) - $15
Doom (GBA) [Cartridge Only] - $27
Classic NES Series: The Legend of Zelda (GBA) [Cartridge Only] - $25
Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge (GBA) [Cartridge Only] - $12

Ventara

Want To Trade Away/Sell
- Sorry for the crappy pictures. If you want more pics of an item, let me know.
- If an item does not have a price, it means I'm only interested in trading for it
- All prices are in USD
- I'm willing to ship mostly anywhere. Shipping prices vary.
- Items will be shipped from Canada, where I live. I'll pay for shipping if it's a trade.
- All boxed games will be packaged well to prevent damage. Don't worry, collectors.

Killzone: Mercenary (PS Vita, Brand New) Trade Only
Superbeat: Xonic (PS Vita, Brand New) Trade Only
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (PS Vita, Brand New) $40
Fossil Fighters Frontier (3DS, Brand New) $20
Story of Seasons (3DS, Brand New) $35
Project X Zone 2 (3DS, Brand New) Trade Only

Street Fighter V (PS4, Brand New) Trade Only
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (PS4, Brand New)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii, Very Good) $10
New Super Luigi U (WiiU, Brand New) Trade Only
Pokken Tournament (WiiU, Brand New) Trade Only

Dark Souls II (PS3, Very Good) $10
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (PS3, Brand New) $15
Dead Space 2 (PS3, Used - Complete) $15
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (PS3, Very Good) $15
Valkyria Chronicles (PS3, Brand New) $15
Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland (PS3, Brand New) $15
Tales of Zestiria (PS3, Brand New) $25

Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection $8
Bastion $3.75
Cherry Tree High I! My! Girls! $2
The Book of Unwritten Tales: Complete (Includes 1 and Critter Chronicles) $7.50
Gunpoint $2.50
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition Bundle $.3.75
Papers, Please $4
Ys Origin $6
Ys I & II Chronicles+ $4.50
Ys: The Oath in Felghana $4.50
Steam Gift Items/Keys

Link to Limited Editions for sale/trade and my Wanted List >>> Post 16004

Bloodember

WTB

Uncharted 4 digital code

WTS
I have some video games, consoles and accessories for sale. Prices are negotiable. Since there is so much, I put it in a google doc spreadsheet with prices.

My Sale List

Click the link above. PM me with any questions, if you want to see pictures(which you should) PM me also. List is always kept up to date.

l31xas8.jpg

FS: AVERMEDIA C281 Game Capture HD

Used – in FANTASTIC condition. Comes with everything it would new
Includes:
Game Capture HD
Remote Control
Universal Component Cable for Game Consoles
Component Cable
RCA Audio Cable
Power Adapter (12V/1.5A)

$50 shipped. I would like to clear this out soon so send me a PM!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
WTS

I am upgrading my phone, so I'm going to sell my AT&T Note 4. It's a 32GB white model. Comes with the green silicone case, charger, and 2 pack of Anker batteries (one in phone, one still in box). Asking $250 shipped to the continental US.

There's a small scratch on the screen that I tried to capture, but it's so tiny that no angle I tried to get would show it. The CLOSEST I was able to get is in the third picture to the left of the glare.

Phone works perfectly fine, I'm just ready to move on to a Nexus again. Stylus works fine, too. No water damage or anything of that nature, either.

s9KoxOu.jpg

Br6tws1.jpg

ceHya2q.jpg

JmoYbzE.jpg

WTS: Old 3DS with 8GB SD Card and permanent CFW. Can remove if you want a clean system. Has a bunch of legit eShop stuff on the account you can have too. Cosmetically rough but it plays fine. $60 shipped or best offer, maybe trade.
CrYS4A5.jpg

MJEu2bv.jpg

UtZUwaw.jpg

Puyo Puyo Tetrs Vita edition - $35 shipped or best offer, or trades.

cbPg36U.jpg

lOrKDS3.jpg

colonelpork

Neo Member
WTS a bunch of UV/digital copy codes. Some have gone past the expiration date, but I've checked them and they work.

Room (UV) (not to be confused with The Room) - $4
Birdman (UV) - $2
Dallas Buyer's Club (UV) - $2

Expired codes:

The Wolf of Wall Street (UV/Digital Copy) - $1
The Hunger Games (UV/Digital Copy) - $1
Cop Land (UV) - $1
Bad Grandpa (UV/Digital Copy) $1
Don Jon (UV) - $1
American Reunion (UV/Digital Copy) - $1

PayPal only. PM if interested.

OraleeWey

WTB an Android phone $50-$70 depending on the phone.

My note 4 has a freaking huge 10,000mah battery. I just got myself a RAM mount for my motorcycle so I can mount my phone and use GPS. However, my phone is too big and I need a secondary phone for this reason that I will tether to my note 4 for the sole reason of using GPS.

Selling:

Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Box + Game + Inserts. Manual missing.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RDUETzB.jpg[/IMG]

Fire Emblem (GBA)
Cart and manual only. No Box

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2utvgzt.jpg[/IMG]

Pokemon Platinum
All original contents.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ztg8Xtm.jpg[/IMG]

Just out of curiosity, if I were to sell MyNintendo rewards of WarioWare and TP Picross, what's a reasonable ask? Like $5 each?

I saw someone sell a WarioWare way back in the thread for $4. Seemed like a great deal as I would have been willing to pay $10 (at least for TP Picross) if I didn't already have the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom