• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray-Fox

Signed in? Keep trying is all I can suggest.

Took about 10 minutes to receive my codes.

signed in yes.

this is for psn card (email delivery)

ERROR The Promo Code NGOCTSAVING15 you entered is for a specific product brand and/or category not currently in your shopping cart.

WTB:

Battlefield%201%20logo.jpg

Battlefield 1 for PC, $35. PM me if you have a copy to sell!

Zaheer

wXMO1hH.png

WTS (PayPal)

$100 Steam Gift Card - $95

101642b1.jpg

$30 PlayStation Store - $27 SOLD

1 Year PlayStation Plus (2 available) - $47 each

580002b3.jpg

Amagon

Most of the items that are brand new in box, Others are adult owned, unless noted other wise. Shipping price included, (Edit: Buyer pays shipping for Xbox One and The Witcher!), ship in USA only. Accepting offers of course. Paypal only, please send as friends and family if possible or cover the PayPal fees when sending payment.

WTB: XBox One Elite Controller: $80

LINK TO ALBUM

BRAND NEW
HKS Racing Controller for PS3 - $30
Power A Pro Elite Wireless Controller for PS3 - $15
Street Fighter x Tekken Fightpad (King/Marduk/Poison/Hugo) for PS3 - $50
Tron Controller (Blue Variant) for Xbox 360 - $60
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition for PS3 - $50
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition for PS3 - $50
Shin Megami Tensei PERSONA 2 Innocent Sin Limited Edition for PSP - $50
Just Cause 3 for PS3 - $20
The Witcher 2: Dark Edition for Xbox 360 - $110

LIKE NEW
Xbox One 1tb w/ Controller, GoW Remaster & Sunset Overdrive - $190
Killer is Dead Limited Edition for PS3 (Gamestop New, no seal) - $30
Logitech Rumblepad 2 (Like New) for PC - $10
Playstation 3 Eye (Like New) - $5
Logitech Harmony One (Like New) - $40
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition for PS3 (Great Condition)- $30

pQbLzmBl.jpg

1FxQ7kWl.jpg

zpHK2gDl.jpg

k907wwfl.jpg

(This is a repost, but the original was 7 pages ago.)

I was thinking of selling this for $50. I want to send this in a well packaged box to whoever buys it, so the shipping cost might be around $6, but I might be able to lower that once I check for sure.

I am also open to selling the watch and game separately for $28 each, with a shipping cost of about $6 for the watch and $4 for the game. This is because the game itself is less fragile, so sending it in a padded envelope should be fine, in contrast to the watch.

The game is still sealed in its plastic wrap and has hardly been touched, the watch itself is in perfect condition. Note that as the original manufacturer shipped the original items poorly, the containers of nearly all watches have sustained some scrapes, scratches and sometimes cracks. To be clear, as I said, the watch is brand new and undamaged, but the transparent part of its case has a couple of scratches and minor cracks, though no missing pieces or holes.

More images can be found here.

Send a PM to me if you are interested, I may also accept offers at lower prices. Thank you! :)

sojour

WTS 3DS and 3DS games, all prices include shipping to the continental US. Prefer Paypal friend/family, or buyer can pays fees.

3DS - Legend of Zelda a Link Between Worlds ($120)
Includes console, charger, AR cards, 4gb SD card, box, manual, and box. Unfortunately, the game codes has already been used and tied to my NNID. Both top and bottom screens are scratch free. Console shell is NOT perfect, however the defects are rather minor. (see additional images for details).

3DS games (games all work perfectly, all game cases all like new and include original manual if available)
Starfox 64 3D ($30)
The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D ($25) Still wrapped
Mario and Luigi: Dream Team ($15)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf ($15)
Kirby: Triple Deluxe ($20)
Story of Seasons ($18)
Tales of Abyss ($15)

batrush

SELLING:

Apple Macbook Intel M 1.1GHz 8GB 256GB 12" Space Gray Retina (MJY32LL) + Runetz Sleeve + USB-C to USB 3.0 cable bundle. Mint condition with no problems at all, used slightly over a week. Includes original box (generic white), all documentation + AC adapter.
Price: Want ~$900 for this, but I will take offers

Japanese Wii U 32 GB Bundle. This includes all 3 currently released Taiko no Tatsujin games (the 3rd is digital) and Smash Brothers. In great shape with all the necessary cables. I also have the drum and bachi set that came with Taiko WiiU2. Let me know if you want them and we will arrange something.
Price: Taking offers

Japanese 3DS Bundle. This includes all 3 currently released Taiko no Tatsujin games (two are digital), Smash Brothers (digital), Mother 2. Will include two sets of cover plates (see picture). No AC adapter included.
Price: $240

ASUS ROG G46VW-BSI5N Intel Core i5-3230M 2.60GHz 14.0" Gaming Laptop. NVIDIA GTX 660m graphics. Clean, very lightly used. Will throw in a sleeve. Small bump on the left mouse.
Price: $510

Sekaijuu no Meikyuu V (Etrian Odyssey V) + Soundtrack (JP 3DS only) -- $70
Rhythm Tengoku The Best Plus (JP, 3DS) -- $50
Dragon Quest Builders (JP, Vita) -- $40
Gundam Breaker 2 (JP, Vita) -- $40
IA/VT Colorful (JP, Vita) -- $45
Jump Ultimate Stars (JP, DS) -- $20
Jump Super Stars (JP, DS) -- $15
Etrian Odyssey 1 (NA, DS) -- $20
Etrian Odyssey 3 (NA, 3DS) -- $25
Ys Memories of Celceta (NA, Vita) -- $35

Plus seller. Accepting PayPal payments. Shipping to continental US only. Feel free to message me for more pictures and questions.

WTB:

Shin Megamii Tensei 3 Nocturne Maniax Chronicle (JP ver, PS2)

Le-mo

Anybody interested in buying a 2015 PAX exclusive Razer Nabu X? I have one brand new and I'm not sure what to do with it. PM with offers if interested.

Ramirez

Plus Seller here,

Wavebird with receiver- $33 shipped

LoZ OoT/MQ for NGC- $33 shipped

Taking offers on the Majora's Mask & OoT N64, both are complete in box, minimal to no wear on the boxes aside from me opening the flaps on the end to make sure everything is in there. The manuals have never been opened to my knowledge, both were bought at launch, so it is the earliest versions of the games as far as I know. I have more pictures of the stuff if anyone is interested, just let me know.

Digital Codes for Sale

Offers and bulk discounts considered.

TV Seasons $5 each unless otherwise noted

Boardwalk Empire Seasons 3, 4, & 5 $12 for all 3
iTunes for sure for all three, and UV for sure for 4 and 5, but also likely 3
Vinyl Season 1 iTunes and UV
Veep Season 1 iTunes for sure and whatever other providers HBO services.
House of Cards Season 3 UV
True Detective Season 2 iTunes and UV
The Leftovers UV
Better Call Saul Season 1 UV & Sony Points
The Last Ship UV
Strike Back Season 3 and 4 UV and iTunes; $8 for both
Powers Season 1 UV $5
Hannibal Season 3 UV $3

Movies $3 each
Room UV
I'll See you in my Dreams UV and iTunes
Rock the Kasbah UV and iTunes
Fury UV
The Purge UV and iTunes
While We're Young UV
Burnt UV
Chi-Raq UV
Maggie UV
Macbeth (Fassbender version)
Trumbo iTunes or UV
Everest iTunes and UV
Cop Car iTunes and UV
Irrational Man UV
Touched with Fire UV
Pawn Sacrifice UV and iTunes
Mud UV $2
Nebraska iTunes or UV $2
Terminatory Genisys UV or iTunes $2
Cloverfield (the first movie) Digital HD, unknown format $2

Three Codes included with the Warcraft Steelbook:
Word of Warcraft (I think its free anyways?); Gul'Dan for Heroes of the Storm; Medivh for Hearthstone. $5

Lego Movie Video Game PSTV/PS Vita $3

Physical item
Vision of Escaflowne Kickstarter Exclusive Box with Part One $70
I meant to cancel my pledge, but forgot. Just trying to break even on this, if anyone missed out and regrets it, now is your chance. Theoretically limited to about 500 units, as it is a different box from the collector's edition, which is available retail (with the exception of kickstarter exclusive foil on the spine) while this is not.

WTB
I'm looking for a copy of Stein's Gate, preferably the PC Limited Edition. I might also be interested in the Vita version of the El Psy Kongroo edition

DCX

DCX
Most of the items that are brand new in box, Others are adult owned, unless noted other wise. Shipping price included, (Edit: Buyer pays shipping for Xbox One and The Witcher!), ship in USA only. Accepting offers of course. Paypal only, please send as friends and family if possible or cover the PayPal fees when sending payment.

WTB: XBox One Elite Controller: $80

LINK TO ALBUM

BRAND NEW
HKS Racing Controller for PS3 - $30
Power A Pro Elite Wireless Controller for PS3 - $15
Street Fighter x Tekken Fightpad (King/Marduk/Poison/Hugo) for PS3 - $50
Tron Controller (Blue Variant) for Xbox 360 - $60
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition for PS3 - $50
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition for PS3 - $50
Shin Megami Tensei PERSONA 2 Innocent Sin Limited Edition for PSP - $50
Just Cause 3 for PS3 - $20
The Witcher 2: Dark Edition for Xbox 360 - $110

LIKE NEW
Xbox One 1tb w/ Controller, GoW Remaster & Sunset Overdrive - $190
Killer is Dead Limited Edition for PS3 (Gamestop New, no seal) - $30
Logitech Rumblepad 2 (Like New) for PC - $10
Playstation 3 Eye (Like New) - $5
Logitech Harmony One (Like New) - $40
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition for PS3 (Great Condition)- $30

pQbLzmBl.jpg

1FxQ7kWl.jpg

zpHK2gDl.jpg

k907wwfl.jpg
Sent pm

DCX

Xamdou

WTS:

Xbox One 500GB Console (I'll throw in Halo 5 Sealed for free) - $155 Shipped

Assasin's Creed Syndicate Uplay code: $13 Pm'ed (SOLD!)

Bravely Second: End Layer Deluxe Collector’s Edition (Brand New Sealed): $70 Shipped

Xenoblade Chronicles X: Special Edition (Brand New Sealed): $70 Shipped

I accept Paypal Gift or Amazon gift, PM me for pictures or any questions!

Steiner

Banned
Everything shipping from TN. Prices include shipping. PayPal only, unless you want to offer something I'm buying as a trade - then we can talk.

WTS:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/YkFQet9.jpg[/img]
Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice - Like New ($27)
Includes DVD, which is unopened.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fD19rAN.jpg[/img]
PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset - 20th Anniversary Edition - ($75)
I only used these for about a month before realizing I could plug in my headphones to my Blue Yeti microphone while playing on PS4. They sound great, and hinges are in perfect condition. I just don't need them anymore. Comes with everything. Check Amazon for prices, even used these are over $100. Mine are in in "like new" condition, and priced to sell.

Samsung / Oculus Gear VR - (SOLD)

WTB / WTT
New 3DS (either model, but prefer XL)
Fantasy Life (3DS)
Disney Magical World 2 (3DS)
Thumper (Steam or PS4)
Persona 4: Dancing All Night

Josh5890

Might be a long shot but does anyone have a steam pre-order code for Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition? I would like to get a hold of one for less than $80

WTS:

UV codes:

The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Eighth Season - $15
Life of PI - $3
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - $3
Taken 3 - $3
Star Wars: The Force Awakens - $5 (includes all extras through disney movies anywhere, plus Disney movie rewards points)
Brooklyn - $3

Xbox One full game download codes -

Gears of War 4 full game code -$40 Code is from my Gears Xbox One S bundle.

Halo: Master Chief Collection - $9

Madden 17 Ultimate Team Rewards code(not full game, just the dlc for the Ultimate Edition) - $8

I have 100% Positive feedback on here, Amazon and ebay as a buyer and seller. Also, pics upon request and please don't hesitate to PM me any questions, thanks!

WTS

All items are adult owned, come from smoke-free, animal-free home. Always kept clean and dusted regularly. Prices do not include shipping, shipping only to lower 48 states. PayPal gift only, or add fees.

PS4 with 5 Games - $300 plus shipping
Gently Used, complete PS4 with original box, manuals, all cables and controller. Does not include The Last of Us Remaster digital copy.

All games are mint and complete - GTA V, Bloodborne, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Dark Souls 2: SOTFS, Dark Souls 3

Will upload pictures tonight.

PseudoViper

WTB:

I desperately want to buy a vita (OLED model)! Not really looking to spend more than $100.

If you're selling a vita please PM me. Thanks in advanced.

fenners

Full PSN account - $18

Full PSN Account - $11

Full PSN Account - $11

Full PSN Account - $11

Full PSN Account - $22

Full PSN Account -> Primary & Secondary slots + recovery info

Can we get that shady shit out of here? There's whole threads on the gaming side about people getting their PSN accounts hijacked & ripped off, and you want to sell accounts? Come on. and you're based in South America, selling EU/US accounts? Come on.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Can we get that shady shit out of here? There's whole threads on the gaming side about people getting their PSN accounts hijacked & ripped off, and you want to sell accounts? Come on.
Agreed... I honestly can't believe those posts are allowed here..... are they?

wiibomb

Can we get that shady shit out of here? There's whole threads on the gaming side about people getting their PSN accounts hijacked & ripped off, and you want to sell accounts? Come on.

I've been thinking this kind of sales are very against the ToS of the PSN, but I'm not really sure, may be clogger can say something about this or someone else

fenners

do selling online keys also violates the ToS? because that won't go away by any means.

That's why I said I'm not sure, we can't ban one thing and not ban the other

EDIT: I should be reading those ToS, but they are blocked for me at work

I don't see anything that would ban selling/transferring keys, not anything close. Selling/transferring accounts is specifically called out in the chunk I quoted.

wiibomb

I don't see anything that would ban selling/transferring keys, not anything close. Selling/transferring accounts is specifically called out in the chunk I quoted.

if that's the case, being this illegal, I think we should be prohibiting these kind of sales

4. No illegal shit
  • This goes without saying, but JUST IN CASE: Do not sell stolen goods; do not sell pirated goods; do not sell illegal products; and do not sell anything here that could cause trouble for the forum. If the mods are made aware of a listing that violates any of the above rules, you will be banned and the listing(s) will be deleted.
  • Keys obtained from: MSDN, Dreamspark, MAK corp, or any other similar site are explicitly banned from sale/trade. We have had too many issues with these types of keys in the past. If you are unsure if the key you have is okay to sell: Just ask.

It's there already, basically.

I will be PM'ing the Seller to ask them to remove the listing, but I would suggest that no one purchase one of these accounts in the meantime.

Can we get that shady shit out of here? There's whole threads on the gaming side about people getting their PSN accounts hijacked & ripped off, and you want to sell accounts? Come on. and you're based in South America, selling EU/US accounts? Come on.
Sorry about that, I already edit my topic since I didn't know that PSN Accounts was included on the Rule #4 of OP. Btw, you can not be biased with the region of origin of a person. All accounts are mine and were legally purchased. The reason that I have accounts from Europe or North America is that promotions and values are cheaper than in the PS Store of my country.

Agreed... I honestly can't believe those posts are allowed here..... are they?
I've been thinking this kind of sales are very against the ToS of the PSN, but I'm not really sure, may be clogger can say something about this or someone else
It's there already, basically.

I will be PM'ing the Seller to ask them to remove the listing, but I would suggest that no one purchase one of these accounts in the meantime.
As I said before, I already edit my topic. I didn't know that PSN Accounts was included on the Rule #4 of OP, sorry about that.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
All accounts are mine and were legally purchased. The reason that I have accounts from Europe or North America is that promotions and values are cheaper than in the PS Store of my country.

Ok, but why would have multiple US and EU accounts? You'd just need one of each.
Either way, selling accounts is never ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom