• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Cthulhu Mafia |OT| Nuts on this island taste insane! Yum Yum!

ultron87

Saving his ability for later is worse for us for a number of reasons.

1) Taking the "free night" now means we'll have the most possible days with an extra person alive. that person could be an information gathering role which could make our choices on subsequent days have more direction.

2) Our likelihood of lynching a Cultist is at a pretty low probability at this point in the game, regardless of how sure anyone is about various reads. Taking a lynch that will either not hurt us, or come out neutral right now, allows us to take more time to consider, discuss things, and get a chance for power roles to have an effect to increase our chances.

3) It has been suggested that Blarg has a win condition. This is the worst case as he'd get to eject from the game as a winner, we'd be down a player, and wouldn't get his benefit. It is especially important to keep this in mind when reading everything Blarg is saying. It is extremely likely he will not be around in the late game for us to use anyway.

I'm not really clinging to anyone though, I'm definitely the biggest wild card because I seldom EVER agree with anyone and yet the majority of times people come to conclusions together about me or think I'm a true mastermind who is keeping his power level low in order to usurp victory when the time is right. I was inactive for a period of time though, that much is true.

People are coming to the conclusion of Blarg right now, I won't take my vote away, not just yet. Blarg promises things but it's not really hard to lie.

If it's in my puzzles, it's authentic role information. I am always pro-Town at heart.

Sorian

Banned
3) It has been suggested that Blarg has a win condition. This is the worst case as he'd get to eject from the game as a winner, we'd be down a player, and wouldn't get his benefit. It is especially important to keep this in mind when reading everything Blarg is saying. It is extremely likely he will not be around in the late game for us to use anyway.

This is true too, I picked up on it in someone else's post because I didn't realize that people with neutral win conditions are ejected from the game right away once they win. It's obvious that Blarg just needs to outlive 3 cultists. If we wait too long, we lose his power anyway.

nin1000

Banned
VOTE:Coppanuva

I change my mind. Don't kill Matt Attack today. He's a Town investigator, right? Or at least, that's what he claims to be.

If what he says is true, that means the two of us are extremely powerful pro-Town roles. One investigator. One insane night-kill blocker. OUR ROLES ARE ALREADY KNOWN TO ALL OF YOU.

So you gain nothing, no info, by killing either of us tonight.

By keeping us BOTH alive tonight, you divide the Cultists' attention between two high priority targets; they'll have to divide their forces to engage both of us, which, if there are more protective/switcher Town roles hidden amongst you, gives you a greater chance of saving the either of us.

So, we lynch Coppanuva, just as we had planned before this whole debacle; that way, we shed some light on a completely unknown quantity that already has a record of acting suspicious.

You want to see if the Cult/remaining players are capable of a double Night kill? You want info on an unknown role? You want to potentially keep both your pro-Town cards in play for a bit longer?

LET'S FUCKING ROCK. WE GOT THIS.

Finally you are making sense!

nin1000

Banned
I mean, sure, killing Matt Attack doesn't make any sense at all so I see where you are coming from there, but how are his pleas for his own life making any sense to you?

That he talks like a normal human being that wants to survive. But well maybe that is too late. I still hold my vote for now.

t1439578800z0.png

There are still 2 days left in the Day, it's 7:30AM here and I'm gonna go sleep now. I'll come back in a few hours and try to mass-quote everyone to answer questions in a few hours. I'll reiterate before I go; I have nothing left to hide. No more puzzles. No more mind-games. There is only my heaving naked ass and the power I release upon death, that renders the Cultists helpless for 1 Night.

Sightseers, I leave it up to you; are you willing to sacrifice me and my power on Night 2,

or

are you willing to fight each night to protect me until you can deliver me straight to the slimy core of this tentacle fuck before setting me off?

Matt Attack offers you no such power, no such option. All he has to offer is his annoying, ugly avatar and faux-naive playstyle. I don't care if he's some snotty little brat from some pulp dime shit. I'm the superior snotty little brat from a kickass relevant modern kids' show. Shove that between your pages and fuck it, I sware down, bruv.

---
Tourists, your votes are your power, and I literally give you a free Day to exercise this power.

I'm not Armageddon Steve Buscemi anymore. I'm fucking NASA Bruce Willis.

It's up to you to detonate me as you see fit.

VOTE:Coppanuva

I change my mind. Don't kill Matt Attack today. He's a Town investigator, right? Or at least, that's what he claims to be.

If what he says is true, that means the two of us are extremely powerful pro-Town roles. One investigator. One insane night-kill blocker. OUR ROLES ARE ALREADY KNOWN TO ALL OF YOU.

So you gain nothing, no info, by killing either of us tonight.

By keeping us BOTH alive tonight, you divide the Cultists' attention between two high priority targets; they'll have to divide their forces to engage both of us, which, if there are more protective/switcher Town roles hidden amongst you, gives you a greater chance of saving the either of us.

So, we lynch Coppanuva, just as we had planned before this whole debacle; that way, we shed some light on a completely unknown quantity that already has a record of acting suspicious.

You want to see if the Cult/remaining players are capable of a double Night kill? You want info on an unknown role? You want to potentially keep both your pro-Town cards in play for a bit longer?

LET'S FUCKING ROCK. WE GOT THIS.

TWO SHUTTLES, SLINGSHOT ORBIT AROUND THE MOON

DOUBLE YOUR ODDS TO DELIVER THE PAYLOAD

Me and Matt Attack are confirmed Neutral roles.

He can continue to investigate. I can simply sit tight as bait and wait for you to detonate me one fine, fine morning.

The Cultists will have to waste at least 1 Night killing the pair of us special Neutral targets, if they're capable of a double kill, or if there's a really sadistic pro-Cult/insane serial killer around (I honestly don't know if there is or not).

If none of this is true, then that'll be 2 Nights confirmed that they'll have to waste offing me and Matt.

That will give two Nights for a conventional Town team to sit tight, slip in and out and learn what they can from our deaths, monitoring activity on us through their motion sensor and investigator roles; if you're not willing to protect us, then keep the both of us alive tonight as bait for your investigative roles, at the very least.

You want to fight the traditional way, through good ol' gumshoe detective work? Let the pair of us be your heat shields, if nothing else.

Timeaisis

Saving his ability for later is worse for us for a number of reasons.

1) Taking the "free night" now means we'll have the most possible days with an extra person alive. that person could be an information gathering role which could make our choices on subsequent days have more direction.

2) Our likelihood of lynching a Cultist is at a pretty low probability at this point in the game, regardless of how sure anyone is about various reads. Taking a lynch that will either not hurt us, or come out neutral right now, allows us to take more time to consider, discuss things, and get a chance for power roles to have an effect to increase our chances.

Yeah, after thinking this through, this is pretty much where I'm at now as well. If we keep Blarg alive we risk a double night kill later if the cult gets to him first. If we lynch him today we get a night of no kills AND we prevent the cult from taking him out later and gaining the benefit.

I don't really see the point saving the ability for later in the game. A kill free night is a kill free night. Activating it now gives us the advantage sooner rather than later. And we don't take unnecessary risks

Sorian

Banned
Me and Matt Attack are confirmed Neutral roles.

He can continue to investigate. I can simply sit tight as bait and wait for you to detonate me one fine, fine morning.

The Cultists will have to waste at least 1 Night killing the pair of us special Neutral targets, if they're capable of a double kill, or if there's a really sadistic pro-Cult/insane serial killer around (I honestly don't know if there is or not).

If none of this is true, then that'll be 2 Nights confirmed that they'll have to waste offing me and Matt.

That will give two Nights for a conventional Town team to sit tight, slip in and out and learn what they can from our deaths, monitoring activity on us through their motion sensor and investigator roles; if you're not willing to protect us, then keep the both of us alive tonight as bait for your investigative roles, at the very least.

You want to fight the traditional way, through good ol' gumshoe detective work? Let the pair of us be your heat shields, if nothing else.

Question, why do you keep painting Matt Attack as someone who can investigate? It sounds like his only investigative role was to ask "Is this player H P Lovecraft?" He has already found that player so I don't see why you still think anything he investigates would matter.

...I just realised that I keep quoting that first quote that blatantly insults Matt Attack's avatar and playstyle eeheeh

...um, disregard that...

We're cool now. Right, Matt Attack?

Yeah, after thinking this through, this is pretty much where I'm at now as well. If we keep Blarg alive we risk a double night kill later if the cult gets to him first. If we lynch him today we get a night of no kills AND we prevent the cult from taking him out later and gaining the benefit.

I don't really see the point saving the ability for later in the game. A kill free night is a kill free night. Activating it now gives us the advantage sooner rather than later. And we don't take unnecessary risks

You are SOOOOOOOO Cultist it HURTS, IT PHYSICALLY HURTS TIMEAISIS

YOU'VE BEEN GUNNING FOR ME SINCE THE START

SOMEONE GET HIM OUT OF MY SIGHT

UGH

Question, why do you keep painting Matt Attack as someone who can investigate? It sounds like his only investigative role was to ask "Is this player H P Lovecraft?" He has already found that player so I don't see why you still think anything he investigates would matter.

At this point, there's little use in hiding my role. I'm an investigator. However, I'm significantly weaker than your typical seer role, in that rather than showing whether you're good or bad, I can find out whether you're a certain individual or not.

In my role PM, I was afforded a certain piece of information: the cultists can be prevented from making a sacrifice for a single night. To do so, we need to lynch a specific individual. My role allows me to try, once per night, to SPY on a single player to confirm whether or not they are this individual.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

MATT ATTACK, YOU DON'T GO FULL ROLE-CLAIM UNLESS YOU'RE FORCED TO, YOU NAIVE NAIVE SOUL

DIDN'T YOU LEARN ANYTHING FROM WATCHING MY SW IMPLOSION

UGH

THIS IS THERMOPYLAE AND YOU LED THEM INTO MY ASS, MATT ATTACK.

YOU KILLED LEONIDAS FOR YOUR TINY, TINY PERSONAL GAIN. I HOPE YOU'RE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPYYYYYYY

Sorian

Banned

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

MATT ATTACK, YOU DON'T GO FULL ROLE-CLAIM UNLESS YOU'RE FORCED TO, YOU NAIVE NAIVE SOUL

DIDN'T YOU LEARN ANYTHING FROM WATCHING MY SW IMPLOSION

UGH

THIS IS THERMOPYLAE AND YOU LED THEM INTO MY ASS, MATT ATTACK.

YOU KILLED LEONIDAS FOR YOUR TINY, TINY PERSONAL GAIN. I HOPE YOU'RE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPYYYYYYY

Thought so, I still fail to see any reasoning as to why Blarg should live past day 2.

That hashtag seems weaker than it did yesterday. I don't think you win in all scenarios anymore.

My death-by-lynching will prolong the lives of the innocent Tourists for one Night confirmed. They get to enjoy one more Day alive, thanks to my heroic sacrifice. Isn't that what all living things instinctively seek? More time alive? My sacrifice gives them that; fleeting, but still more time, nonetheless. Is that not pro-Town?

While alive, my antics got you all talking. Talking about me, admittedly, but talking nonetheless. And GAFia Mafia is a game that's all about talking. I'm a very convenient conversation piece to latch on. Very convenient. The wrong reasons are the right reasons. I helped to pull worms out of holes. Is that not pro-Town?

Even my death is pro-Town, Sorian. You talk a lot, but can you say the same?

Your browser history will remember me as a selfless internet hero who sacrificed himself for the greater good, before that too is eventually erased into oblivion.

I think that deserves #xanatos.

Timeaisis

You are SOOOOOOOO Cultist it HURTS, IT PHYSICALLY HURTS TIMEAISIS

YOU'VE BEEN GUNNING FOR ME SINCE THE START

SOMEONE GET HIM OUT OF MY SIGHT

UGH

Blarg, you have consistently played this game anti-town since day one. I'm trying to get rid of you because I think it's in our best interest, and has been from the start. I don't need to defend my choice to you. I think it's plain as day.

I don't think you are cult provided the new information, but I do think you are neutral. So it's either you are a neutral role, in which case, we should be lynching you anyway, or you are town and we lynch you and reap your ability benefit. Either way we gain valuable info on you and likely Matt Attack. Makes perfect sense to me.

Sorian

Banned
My death-by-lynching will prolong the lives of the innocent Tourists for one Night confirmed. They get to enjoy one more Day alive, thanks to my heroic sacrifice. Isn't that what all living things instinctively seek? More time alive? My sacrifice gives them that; fleeting, but still more time, nonetheless. Is that not pro-Town?

While alive, my antics got you all talking. Talking about me, admittedly, but talking nonetheless. And GAFia Mafia is a game that's all about talking. I'm a very convenient conversation piece to latch on. Very convenient. The wrong reasons are the right reasons. I helped to pull worms out of holes. Is that not pro-Town?

Even my death is pro-Town, Sorian. You talk a lot, but can you say the same?

Your browser history will remember me as a selfless internet hero who sacrificed himself for the greater good, before that too is eventually erased into oblivion.

I think that deserves #xanatos.

I guess we'll see when your role is revealed. If you are tourist-aligned then yes, I agree that you did everything you could and I'll be proud about your sacrifice because you'll have given us an edge that I sincerely hope we take advantage of. If you are neutral though? Nah, you failed completely, no win there at all. But that is just semantics and not worth the real discussion time, I feel like there is still more we can get out of today

Zatoth

Coppanuva (4)
GreatCharleston
Rats Off To Ya
Darryl
Blargonaut

Blargonaut (4)
Sorian
ultron87
Lord of Castamere
nin1000

Neuromancer (1)
Coppanuva

Sorian (1)
Neuromancer

Matt Attack (1)
Flame_AC

Vylash (1)
johnnyquicknives

11 votes are need to end the day early

t1439578800z0.png

Blarg, you have consistently played this game anti-town since day one. I'm trying to get rid of you because I think it's in our best interest, and has been from the start. I don't need to defend my choice to you. I think it's plain as day.

I don't think you are cult provided the new information, but I do think you are neutral. So it's either you are a neutral role, in which case, we should be lynching you anyway, or you are town and we lynch you and reap your ability benefit. Either way we gain valuable info on you and likely Matt Attack. Makes perfect sense to me.

9YTNRZ7.jpg

I guess we'll see when your role is revealed. If you are tourist-aligned then yes, I agree that you did everything you could and I'll be proud about your sacrifice because you'll have given us an edge that I sincerely hope we take advantage of. If you are neutral though? Nah, you failed completely, no win there at all. But that is just semantics and not worth the real discussion time, I feel like there is still more we can get out of today

Even though I am a Neutral party, my Win condition specifically states that I win when 3 Cultists are gone.

Therefore, my only avenue of success was to help the Tourists hunt them down and kill them. My only avenue towards success was entirely pro-Town.

Talking = pro-Town, I got you all talking, therefore I am pro-Town.

You're right though, you being wrong is not worth the discussion time. I only hope you use the brief yet guaranteed reprieve I'm about to give you, justly and wisely for the Town's sake.

If you're really Town at all, Sorian.

Damnit Zatoth, why are you in the way of my bitter parting words

SORIAN! HEY! H-

SORIAN!

*ahem*

Go, make them talk like only you can.

yeaaahhhh

Sorry for not posting in a while. Really busy week. I like Blarg a lot but I do feel his ideals and his execution of them may be obstructive. Also, his suspicious activity usually means something much bigger and right now we don't know if it would be good for us or bad for us.

Therefore: VOTE:Blargonaut

Sorry for not posting in a while. Really busy week. I like Blarg a lot but I do feel his ideals and his execution of them may be obstructive. Also, his suspicious activity usually means something much bigger and right now we don't know if it would be good for us or bad for us.

oohoooohoohoooooo

Better get dat Joey GIF ready again, TWE

Truly, the Worthiest of Edges.

ultron87

I'm just saying, it wouldn't be the worst thing ever if the day ended a bit early and the boring night stopped lining up perfectly with the weekend.

Sorian

Banned
Even though I am a Neutral party, my Win condition specifically states that I win when 3 Cultists are gone.

Therefore, my only avenue of success was to help the Tourists hunt them down and kill them. My only avenue towards success was entirely pro-Town.

Talking = pro-Town, I got you all talking, therefore I am pro-Town.

You're right though, you being wrong is not worth the discussion time. I only hope you use the brief yet guaranteed reprieve I'm about to give you, justly and wisely for the Town's sake.

If you're really Town at all, Sorian.

Thank you for admitting the bolded, now we can waste even less time wondering on this point for the rest of day 2. Effectively, you ran 33% of the race and then get disqualified. You tried but you didn't succeed.

Feel free to cast suspicion on me all you'd like. I'm happy to answer as much as I can to dispel any doubts. I pushed on day 1 to remove an element that I thought was a cultist but was also an inactive tourist who was providing no help and I've fought today to cut through distractions as soon as possible so that we can go into day 3 without any nonsense to distract us from what any investigative roles may have found during nights 1 and 2.

Sorian

Banned

I get the feeling you haven't read through the whole thread yet? A vote for Blarg is good but you might want to study up, we actually know his role already.

I'm just saying, it wouldn't be the worst thing ever if the day ended a bit early and the boring night stopped lining up perfectly with the weekend.

I was thinking the same thing only because it is easier for me to post on weekends (that's all we need, a time that it is easier for me to post) but I still stand by my point that cutting discussion early only helps the cultists.

Thank you for admitting the bolded, now we can waste even less time wondering on this point for the rest of day 2. Effectively, you ran 33% of the race and then get disqualified. You tried but you didn't succeed.

Feel free to cast suspicion on me all you'd like. I'm happy to answer as much as I can to dispel any doubts. I pushed on day 1 to remove an element that I thought was a cultist but was also an inactive tourist who was providing no help and I've fought today to cut through distractions as soon as possible so that we can go into day 3 without any nonsense to distract us from what any investigative roles may have found during nights 1 and 2.

Do you even Puzzle brah

I admitted it a loooooong time ago

No matter what you say, analyze or critique, my death is still pro-Town

No matter how I've failed in my plan's execution, my death is still pro-Town

Even if you construe my efforts while alive as anti-Town (which they're ultimately not), my death is still pro-Town

Rubber baby buggy bumpers.

Timeaisis

Oh, so you are neutral? Well, at least you admit it.

I still fail to see how lynching you today is a bad move. Unless we had a really good lead on another cultist today that we were pretty sure about. Who cares whether or not you are acting pro-town or anti-town right now, what matters is if we kill you, we get a kill free night, and if we wait, we risk the chance of having a double kill night.

VOTE: Blargonaut

Make your case why you should survive another night. I'm not sure we could even protect you from a cult kill even if we wanted to.

Unless, of course, you have resigned to your fate. In which case, fine.

Sorian

Banned
Do you even Puzzle brah

I admitted it a loooooong time ago

No matter what you say, analyze or critique, my death is still pro-Town

No matter how I've failed in my plan's execution, my death is still pro-Town

Even if you construe my efforts while alive as anti-Town (which they're ultimately not), my death is still pro-Town

Rubber baby buggy bumpers.

I feel hungry now but yes, you're right, when you die and it blocks the cult from killing tonight, that is pro-town and for that reason, and that reason only, I'll give you a slight victory.

Do we now?

We do, you really should read back the last few pages because it's worth getting the full picture but yes, killing him is going to help town a lot tonight and I'm hoping it will allow us more time to investigate the right people so we can come back on day 3 and kill another cultist.

Oh, so you are neutral? Well, at least you admit it.

I still fail to see how lynching you today is a bad move. Unless we had a really good lead on another cultist today that we were pretty sure about. Who cares whether or not you are acting pro-town or anti-town right now, what matters is if we kill you, we get a kill free night, and if we wait, we risk the chance of having a double kill night.

Make your case why you should survive another night. I'm not sure we could even protect you from a cult kill even if we wanted to.

Unless, of course, you have resigned to your fate. In which case, fine.

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?

We do, you really should read back the last few pages because it's worth getting the full picture but yes, killing him is going to help town a lot tonight and I'm hoping it will allow us more time to investigate the right people so we can come back on day 3 and kill another cultist.

Hate to ask you this but can you tell me what page it starts on? I want to read this.

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?

tumblr_n2n9ebUNfX1t6xsv3o3_r3_400.gif

Sorian

Banned

He has few enough votes that I'm comfortable placing it back on him for now.

What do we think of Daryll right now?

Personally, I'm not sure but this is as good a topic as any to jump to for now so everyone else should chime in as well. I see it going as two ways. It's either the worst cult play I've ever seen, he said we shouldn't kill Blarg because that is the stupidest thing ever etc. etc. because he doesn't want to get his team blocked from a kill tonight or he wants to cash in on the possible prize Blarg gives if the cultists get him instead of us.

Or, he is town and this is his way of playing devil's advocate which he is just going to keep trying to do during the whole game so that people consider other angles. I think this second point is the true one based on this last post:

Yea, at this point I don't see the behavior of either player as pro-town. You guys both fucked us. Matt probably has an alternate win condition, but since Blarg agreed with the no night eviction element for lynch day than it will probably let us continue playing the game. Will probably vote on Blarg.

Last night (my time), we were the biggest dumbasses in the world because we were voting for Blarg then I wake up and he's like "oh yeah, I will probably vote on Blarg." The only thing that changed is that Blarg wasn't the popular opinion anymore. Darryl is purposely placing his vote on the minority side whenever he posts and I think he's just trying to get us to think on those minorities.

Sorian

Banned
Three votes away from ending the day early.

UNVOTE: Blargonaut

Hope you don't mind me pulling off support. I'm still against the day ending early.

Just for shits and giggles.

VOTE: Darryl

You've acted odd with this whole Blarg situation and I want to know why.

Flame_AC

I don't understand why veryone wants to lynch Coppa when Matt and Blarg are on the table. I can defend Coppanuva so it'd make sense to get those votes elsewhere, as it is you're wasting it on someone who shouldn't be lynched.

Sorian

Banned
I don't understand why veryone wants to lynch Coppa when Matt and Blarg are on the table. I can defend Coppanuva so it'd make sense to get those votes elsewhere, as it is you're wasting it on someone who shouldn't be lynched.

Got to look at it from two angles. Either they really believe their hunch is strong (or someone else's hunch is strong) and they think that they will get lucky again just like we almost did with the Prodigy kill. If this is the angle they are looking at then I want them to stop being blinded by a lucky guess from day 1, those are rare.

Second angle is someone investigated Coppa last night because he was a person of interest on day 1 and they now know for sure that we should vote for him. This one could be true but we know Blarg is stopping the cult from killing tonight anyway, if they want to make a case against Coppa, we can re-visit it tomorrow, all we gain is more time for our power roles to act while losing nothing to the cult tonight.

Personally, I'm not sure but this is as good a topic as any to jump to for now so everyone else should chime in as well. I see it going as two ways. It's either the worst cult play I've ever seen, he said we shouldn't kill Blarg because that is the stupidest thing ever etc. etc. because he doesn't want to get his team blocked from a kill tonight or he wants to cash in on the possible prize Blarg gives if the cultists get him instead of us.

Or, he is town and this is his way of playing devil's advocate which he is just going to keep trying to do during the whole game so that people consider other angles. I think this second point is the true one based on this last post:

Last night (my time), we were the biggest dumbasses in the world because we were voting for Blarg then I wake up and he's like "oh yeah, I will probably vote on Blarg." The only thing that changed is that Blarg wasn't the popular opinion anymore. Darryl is purposely placing his vote on the minority side whenever he posts and I think he's just trying to get us to think on those minorities.

I actually hadn't actually considered the devil's advocate angle before. He's been on my radar since Day 1 due to his suspicion of pretty much anybody who was wary of Blarg, which confused me because I thought that even then his lynch made sense: we couldn't decipher much of anything he'd posted, which seemed really hurtful to town. I could understand thinking there were better candidates, but I I don't think he'd done anything to warrant the sort-of defense he ended up getting from Daryll. It's hard for me to believe a cultist would double down today on protecting Blarg the way Daryll did though, so I'm not sure.

Sorian

Banned
I actually hadn't actually considered the devil's advocate angle before. He's been on my radar since Day 1 due to his suspicion of pretty much anybody who was wary of Blarg, which confused me because I thought that even then his lynch made sense: we couldn't decipher much of anything he'd posted, which seemed really hurtful to town. I could understand thinking there were better candidates, but I I don't think he'd done anything to warrant the sort-of defense he ended up getting from Daryll. It's hard for me to believe a cultist would double down today on protecting Blarg the way Daryll did though, so I'm not sure.

We can hear thoughts from Darryl directly, I hope, assuming he doesn't think I'm too much of a peasant to address. I can believe a cultist making a crappy play like that but Darryl seems more experienced.

Top Bottom