• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty 4: Exploding Car Clone Wars Official Thread

Insane Metal said:
a14pi5.jpg

So you are saying in this screenshot the game is running at 60fps?

fuckin amazing.

I wasn't planning on buying this cause I suck at multi, but the visuals, plus consistent 60fps will make me buy this no matter how shitty I am.

nofi

mysticstylez said:
I wasn't planning on buying this cause I suck at multi, but the visuals, plus consistent 60fps will make me buy this no matter how shitty I am.

Get this: I just [as in, for the first time] watched some video footage of this game. See, now I only have 4 days to wait for it, without any hype or excitement having been built up since E3.

Looks incredible.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I'm buying it and will only play it single player - just don't have time for multiplayer and have a backlog as it is.

This will satisfy my 'shoot everything' lust, while Mario Galaxy will hopefully satisfy my 'Gay Plumber' lust.

Shinraven

mysticstylez said:
So you are saying in this screenshot the game is running at 60fps?

fuckin amazing.

Fucking yes!! It rox at 60fps with all this crazy shit going on. :lol most visceral experience in a while. game of the year for me.

for some unrelated game, I cant stop playing naruto :lol

h0pper

only Fernando's ripe melons are good enough for me
The replay value is awesome too. MP alone will keep people playing this for a few years, and then there's arcade mode. I watched the video and that looks like so much fun. I think this will be the downfall of my college career.

SOLDIER

Still no reviews?

And while I've pretty much decided to get the Xbox 360 version, I still wanted confirmation that both the PS3 and 360 versions are absolutely 100% identical, visually and otherwise.

moai

has the prestige mode been explained? i read something about reaching level 65 and reseting you experience (not your rank). don´t know if it's true...?

moai said:
has the prestige mode been explained? i read something about reaching level 65 and reseting you experience (not your rank). don´t know if it's true...?

It gives you a tiny little digital penis picture next to your name, and resets you back to level 1. Each time you grind all the way through you get an additional little penis. If you stop at Level 55 with a maxed out character and don't choose to do the prestige thing, everybody is going to call you a pussy who can't compete without the upgrades.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
moai said:

You can choose to "restart" from scratch. But for every time you do this, you get a new Prestige icon. This can be done 10 times.

moai said:

The level cap is 55, once you reach it you can choose Prestige mode. You loose everything you have unlocked (weapons modification and perks) and you drop to to level 1. You have an icon beside your name to show this.

moai

thanks.
gold weapons? kind of wished they gave you the option to edit your character skin, but anyway................. :(

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
DKo5 said:
No, he had it right.
Goreomedy said:
There are 10 Prestige icons. 10 restarts.
My apologies to both of you --- I could've sworn that they had stated 5 restarts on the 1up Yours podcast. I think I'll take DKo5's word over Garnett's in this matter. ;-)
Level 55 is the caps before getting prestige, correct?

MercuryLS

Banned
Damn you Canada, no one has it yet. One store might get it tonight, maybe.

:(

If anyone gets the X360 version of this game in the GTA, make a post about it plz.

really torn right now about which version to get

maybe I shoudl wait a few days when there are some really comparisons pics, because right now there it nothing

I'm picking the game up tonight on my way home from work. I got the call from Gamestop yesterday as well. Said the game would be available by early evening. I live in Texas for what its worth.

Check your local GameStop as I just talked to mine (Atlanta, GA) and my 360 copy is there waiting with my name (and soon to be drool) on it. Sweet. :D

calder

I wonder if my EB will have it tonight... man that'd be nice. :(

Although I did hear a horror story about that store just yesterday. I mentioned hoping to get it today to my wife and she told me about her coworker who had preordered GH:80s Edition. He got the automated phone call the day before official release that it was in and was all excited, so he went there before work only to have them say they couldn't sell it to him. My wife didn't know what his reaction was, but mine would have started with magazine racks being toppled and proceeded downhill from there. :lol

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
How easy is it to play with friends in multiplayer for the 360 version? Can you party up and move around servers? Does this game even have servers?

Andokuky

Banned
Just called me, between 1:30-2pm Call of Jesus arrives at GameStop

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

faceplant.gif

kickgi7.gif

Bruce20Bowen20Kick.gif

colb.gif

woowoo.gif

belvedere

Junior Butler
So can you still get it today if you didn't pre-order? Or can you pre-order today and then get it immediately?

:lol

SleazyC

Decisions, decisions...

I played COD4 for the 360 in the beta during Sept. and had a blast but the one half of me is telling to pickup the PC version. Guess I'll just flip a coin.

Synless

Damn michigan!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn my lazy ass store managers not wanting to pick up CoD4 from detroit so I could play it early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pxleyes

Banned
SleazyC said:
Decisions, decisions...

I played COD4 for the 360 in the beta during Sept. and had a blast but the one half of me is telling to pickup the PC version. Guess I'll just flip a coin.

if you have a nice HDTV, I say just get the 360. That's what I am doing. Increases my 360 library, play on Live, and I get the added bonus of having a good way to show off my HDTV.

Remy

hotsauceiswack said:
I just called and they said they didn't get it in yet! wtf is with that?

Given that GAF seemingly bought them out of their entire first shipment, "it" obviously means "our second shipment". :)

Top Bottom