• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II |OT| Black to the Future

Sethos

Banned
OH MY FUCKING GOD!

I was having a brilliant round, host leaves and I get it, MASSIVE lag compensation and anything I aim at just refuses to die.

Remmy2112

A question about prestige in this game; if I hit prestige 1 and use my unlock token on the MSMC SMG do I need to use my prestige token from prestige 2 on it if I want to keep it next time I prestige or is it perma-unlocked throughout all 10 levels of prestige?

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
I don't get the sniper hate in this game. Most of the maps are small, SMGs and ARs have the advantage in most places. Don't run out in the open and learn where the snipers hide.

There is no "faster ADS" perk this time 'round either.
I figured people would be more pissed at the fact that you can go full auto with hip fire on an SMG and kill someone across the map.

How would you know Double XP is working in game? It's not like in past COD games where it's a visible score increase. If they did that you'd be getting killstreaks twice as fast, so it must be something behind the scenes?

Sethos

Banned
Now we've hit prime time hours and back to shitty connections, despite the "Best" option. Apparently, playing CoD in the evening hours is a no-go.

Holy hell it's the worse I've seen it yet.

smr00

Banned
Now we've hit prime time hours and back to shitty connections, despite the "Best" option. Apparently, playing CoD in the evening hours is a no-go.

Holy hell it's the worse I've seen it yet.
I must be getting lucky because i have yet to come across these lag problems on 360 but then again i have only played like a total of 2-3 hours online.

I really wish S&D had a "Mercenary" mode. Sick of playing against full group of friends that work together while getting stuck with the people who can't hit shit.
I got stuck in an S&D match in Mercenary Moshpit yesterday. The other team was still more organized and worked together over voice chat than ours.

How would you know Double XP is working in game? It's not like in past COD games where it's a visible score increase. If they did that you'd be getting killstreaks twice as fast, so it must be something behind the scenes?

How do we see how much XP we earned each game? It just throws a bunch of medals that each counts as XP. Also, I do not want a calculator and see how much XP I earned each and every game.

They did screw that one up, as far as I can tell.

The medal screen shows you how much xp you got for each medal. I'm guessing it's just those that have been doubled.

Eh. It was simpler the old way but i understand why it had to change. Hopefully IW doesn't adopt scorestreaks. Don't think i have to worry though. Treyarch is the one who usually follows IW's design choices.

ohlawd

whoever made the suggestion to change your search preferences, thank you. "Best" connection is best connection.

Unfortunately this goes to shit when I'm in a party and I'm not the leader. I was having a ton of good games while solo though.

Sethos

Banned
Another match, another shitty team. ALWAYS end up with these rushers that die in 4.4 seconds and I have to deal with it.

Kyoufu

Some guy called me a camper during a game of Nuketown.

Well I'm sorry but the room upstairs is safer than the front porch!

Jack_AG

Banned
But if you don't rush you're camping.
I dislike this logic. I know you are being sarcastic but I hate that line of thinking from other folks. To me, camping is squatting on a dedicated spawn. Protecting a cap, plant, etc is just defending.

I got called a camper for literally spawning 0.2 seconds before a dude ran around a corner to A on slums and shot him. Even if I had been sitting there forever - what did he expect me to do? Run the other direction and let him cap? SMH

Top Bottom