• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II |OT| Black to the Future

Any advice for getting Bloodthirsty medals?

Free-for-all. Choose an area (not camping, an AREA) and patrol it. Ideally with two directions. Keep going back and forth. The cabin on the back of the boat on hijacked is a good example. Kill the guy coming from climbing the ladder, run back and kill the guy coming up the stairs. Rinse and repeat. Shock charges always help.

Toa TAK

Banned
Free-for-all. Choose an area (not camping, an AREA) and patrol it. Ideally with two directions. Keep going back and forth. The cabin on the back of the boat on hijacked is a good example. Kill the guy coming from climbing the ladder, run back and kill the guy coming up the stairs. Rinse and repeat. Shock charges always help.

Thanks, I'll try that out. I have not been versed in the ways of the shock charges.

Thanks, I'll try that out. I have not been versed in the ways of the shock charges.

Essentially claymores, but instead of killing and ruining the bloodthirsty (all kills have to be with the gun, iirc), it just shocks and paralyzes them while giving you a hitmarker to let you know someone is there.

Jrmint

Really for long distance medals. Ok. I will try.

I heard that the damage is so bad unsilenced that slapping one on really doesn't change much.
35 damage per bullet up to 6 meters = 1 burst kill

24 damage per bullet up to 31 meters = 2 burst kill

That is unsilenced, not sure how much the silencer reduces the range but I bet it will all but necessitate a 2 burst kill. I never use silencers on burst weapons personally.

Really hate the iron sights on that gun also so I feel like some sort of optics are required.

35 damage per bullet up to 6 meters = 1 burst kill

24 damage per bullet up to 31 meters = 2 burst kill

That is unsilenced, not sure how much the silencer reduces the range but I bet it will all but necessitate a 2 burst kill. I never use silencers on burst weapons personally.

Really hate the iron sights on that gun also so I feel like some sort of optics are required.

So what are you saying?
Take off the silencer for the long range medals?

I replaced my old modem with a better one that came with a higher speed of Internet for a limited time yesterday. Now I am doing absolutely horrible. It seems I lose every one on one fight, especially if turning a corner and we both see each other at the same time. It's almost as if I die before I turn the corner. Now I understand what people have been talking about.

Jrmint

So what are you saying?
Take off the silencer for the long range medals?
I'm just saying why use a silencer really? I get for the radar and whatnot but I feel like you lose any chance at a one burst kill.

Grip is pretty useless too IMO. I'd say go with your preferred sights and fast mags. Fast mags save my life so much.

I'm just saying why use a silencer really? I get for the radar and whatnot but I feel like you lose any chance at a one burst kill.

Grip is pretty useless too IMO. I'd say go with your preferred sights and fast mags. Fast mags save my life so much.

The point is to reduce recoil so you can use the thing at range. If you can't fire two quick bursts in succession with those attachments, there's a problem with your motor skills.

neoism

sorry for this post does anyone have a nuketown ps3 zombie code they have or will not use... got the regular edition and didn't know about NT Z... will it ever be available by its self...?

Toa TAK

Banned
Just came back from a FFA Hijacked game. wsoxfan1214, your strategy worked like a charm. I'll be finished with this reflex sight in no time.

Dreaver

Can someone shed some light on how to do strike force? I just tried the first one on veteran (the drone level), I failed miserably. The tutorial was pretty bad, can someone tell me in a short summary how to play this without failing?

Radec

Almost Gold on M8A1. 20 more kills on no-attachment and 6 long range kills left.

This gun is great. But not Type-95-great. Takes 3 burst on long range.

I haven't killed a guy on 1 burst @ any range. It even took 2 burst on someone's head.

maomaoIYP

Almost Gold on M8A1. 20 more kills on no-attachment and 6 long range kills left.

This gun is great. But not Type-95-great. Takes 3 burst on long range.

I haven't killed a guy on 1 burst @ any range. It even took 2 burst on someone's head.

I haven't killed anyone with 1 burst at any range too.

I was working on diamond for ARs, I have gold for M8A1, FAL, M27 and AN94 but decided to give up after working on the scar.

Tamanon

Banned
Yup, only on the Chaos Moshpit.

I'd love a Nuketown 24/7, but I can completely understand why they changed it.

Give me Cargo/Nuketown/Hijacked/Standoff/Meltdown and that's it. I'd be in heaven.

Yup, only on the Chaos Moshpit.

I'd love a Nuketown 24/7, but I can completely understand why they changed it.

Give me Cargo/Nuketown/Hijacked/Standoff/Meltdown and that's it. I'd be in heaven.

replace meltdown with slums and add raid and those are my favorite maps

Acinixys

I hope the new maps are AR friendly.

Me too. Im getting tired of being killed by MSMC every single time. Its made worse by the fact that the only SMGs allowed in the DGL (South Africas league tournament) are the MSMC and the Chicom QCB, which means that those are the only two guns i ever see being used.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmnZrMzW9pA

I think El Presador is about to have a major heartattack.

Its no wonder he gets owned. Hipfiring 24/7 and just sprinting for tags instead of playing cautiously

Man, people hating even if they're winning. People really do hate the R870, huh? Some guy from the other team said I was a pussy for using a bedazzled shotgun (got diamonds on em), so I took his bedazzled FAL and killed him with it a few times in a match. That probably set him off. Haha.

Acinixys

AvbZ2.jpg

Say goodbye to your diamond SMGs and ARs for a few hours (if you buy this DLC).

Thats pretty dick. Why would they do that if not to piss off their players?

Radec

Well if they managed to gold both smg and ar, they will surely gold the peacekeeper aswell. Who wouldn't gold that anyway.

Though the hybrid part is dumb.

eek5

Thats pretty dick. Why would they do that if not to piss off their players?

because he wasn't serious

uDUha.jpg

BTW AR/SMG hybrid? I'm guessing 100% movement speed w/ AR accuracy/autoaim range and SMG hipfire spread. Don't see how it won't be OP lol

Jrmint

So.... the Tac45 is a 2 shot kill with barely any recoil? What is this nonsense?
Your complaining about that pistol when 90% of people run around with dual B23s or Kap40s? If someone can pull off kills with that gun I give them credit over using those other 2 cheap pistols.

So.... the Tac45 is a 2 shot kill with barely any recoil? What is this nonsense?

It's 2-shot range is respectable (32 meters), which makes it a great sidearm for a less close-quarter-based primary. The B23R can kill in a single burst up to 41 meters if all the bullets connect, though. They buffed the sidearms since you have to spend a valuable Pick-10 point on them.

maomaoIYP

It's 2-shot range is respectable (32 meters), which makes it a great sidearm for a less close-quarter-based primary. The B23R can kill in a single burst up to 41 meters if all the bullets connect, though. They buffed the sidearms since you have to spend a valuable Pick-10 point on them.

I see... that makes sense. I've never had the B23R kill in a single burst before though.

Your complaining about that pistol when 90% of people run around with dual B23s or Kap40s? If someone can pull off kills with that gun I give them credit over using those other 2 cheap pistols.

I dunno man. I just unlocked the Tac45 after seeing some dudes outshoot my ARs and SMGs and I ended my TDM match with the highest score with KDR of 2. And this was on Overflow.

Top Bottom