• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II |OT| Black to the Future

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
I really don't know how people can stand playing anything other than search and destroy :p

Every time I watch it just doesn't seem THAT fun to me. I guess I just don't like respawning. You die, you lose!
If you're going to run a no spawn mode the netcode/hit detection better be on point. Sitting out a round due to bullshit would be infuriating.

If you're going to run a no spawn mode the netcode/hit detection better be on point. Sitting out a round due to bullshit would be infuriating.
I played it in all of black ops and it didn't bug me much. It's really the only thing I play. I never only play COD though. I play and browse the web, so when I lose I still have something to do :p

But I like the slower pace, and deaths actually meaning something, more objective focused, etc....sogood.

Madtown_

S&D usually doesn't come down to a random gunfight, though. If you're playing it often, you probably are using some kind of tactics, using map awareness and etc. to get the upper-hand on the opponent. So netcode would come into play less.

zedge

Watching that stream, first time I have really seen this in action. Holy crap its 'colorful'.. am I the only one noticing this?

*edit

What version is this?

*edit again.

NM its 360

Apenheul

Complex map design, but it looks good. Not too fond of the camera-bob at that running speed though, it looks quite strange. Oh well, I'm going to be addicted anyway.

Watching that stream, first time I have really seen this in action. Holy crap its 'colorful'.. am I the only one noticing this?

*edit

What version is this?

Dont think the game actually looks like that in person unless your tv is setup like that. Its just that the stream is really saturated.

zedge

Dont think the game actually looks like that in person unless your tv is setup like that. Its just that the stream is really saturated.

Yea, that makes sense. Makes it look kinda cartoony.

Looks fun though.. Sigh I always tell myself I am over COD but end up getting it anyway lol.

Anyone else feel like the voices could have sounded more futuristic (.e.g "Bomb carrier down... complete the mission, you're the only one left.) On the Parasite stream, whatever team we're watching has a V.O. straight out of the '70's...

zychi

Banned
is the hardened edition worth it? does it come with the map pack/season pass like mw3 did? or is it just a dumb CE that everyone is doing.

CyReN

What's the deal with Nuketown? I'm waiting for my amazon credit to come in (should be Monday/Tuesday) then I want to order the game. Will I be shit out of luck with Nuketown because of a day later?

.nimrod

I just realized that there are no guitar riffs whenever you level up or unlock something, first thing that bums me out about BO2.

Top Bottom