• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II |OT| Black to the Future

Stream is making the spawns look abysmal, the maps look overly cluttered with walls and openings for the sake of it, unimaginative and small. So MW3 again. Wonderful. Gotta ramp up that action for the sake of it! Anyone can be and come from anywhere. Anyone can and will be hiding anywhere. Fun.

Season pass is $50 no matter where you get it right? This guy at Best Buy is trying to tell me it's cheaper there than anywhere else but I think he's confused.

DB03A07847C18BDF7E6BCCC008B55002F0912A78

Why does this keep happening when trying to play all of a sudden?

Shady859

Flawless victory! Gamestop went of smooth as silk, showed up at 11:50 stood by front door and then they as group 1 and I walked right in. :) 5th in line. Home and installing and looking at Hardened Edition extra. The US Army was there recruiting and hyping the crown and playing the game but I missed all that, oh well. :)

Huge crowd but honestly about half of MW3 turnout. The guy at the door was surprised and glad he off tomorrow when the 2000 preorders hit um that didn't come tonight in the cold.

Xux

Just got home from paying the game off and getting my number. Guess I'll drive back at 12 and be 70th in the official line. About 10 people there now at 9PM. A bit convoluted but whatever.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Be able to play some of this tomorrow. Quite hyped. Only really played MW1 online and I always wanted to try the Zombie mode.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Ground War seems be to be full of Snipers, I thought they had at least tried to make quick scoping a little less annoying but it seems to be a prevalent as MW3 if not worse for the first official day.

But normal TDM and the like I have found to be almost completely empty of Snipers, which makes for a more even and enjoyable experience than just getting shot almost anywhere for an instant death.

Friend and I played some Tranzit, good fun, amusing in places but we don't really know what we are suppose to be doing and at one point got stuck in an underground lab thing and couldn't get out or find a weapon and as such got overrun. Seeing a friend run his legs off for the bus as it started driving away followed by a ton of zombies was highly amusing.

A quick question though, has Treyarch mentioned or is there any chance Infection will make it over to Black Ops 2 and join the other modes as a party game?
It was probably the mode I played the most on MW3 so would be great to have it again, they could even throw over the Zombie skins for infected people if they wanted too I guess, would be neat to have it back.

Halcyon

Home installing the textures for ps3. My mall has two game stops inside and there was huge lines for both. It went really smooth when they opened the doors.

I had fun. Had some conversations with people. Nobody was too obnoxious.

rbanke

Lol very first match hard froze at map load. Great start.
Now I'm havin to restore the filesystem (ps3) awesome.

Reave

Drove home from work and passed by my GameStop and thought about pulling in to pick up my copy... until I saw a pack of kids crip-walking to the line.

Can't wait to know if all Treyarch's bragging about the story was worth it!

watership

Where are the reviews? I don't even plan on buying games because I don't game any more but I just wanted to read reviews.

Embargo up Pacific time at midnight? If so boo.

I don't think it matters so much, the series is probably more review proof than most other games. Still, keeping reviews out of the picture keeps the launch hype under their control. But from all signs the game looks good.

Pingoreous

Nice.

Edit: I mean, I'll be staying far, far away, but that's awesome they put it up at midnight.

I will play it at work tomorrow while waiting for the PS3 version to be deliver from AMAZON. Speaking of Amazon, they haven shipped my PS3 version yet. I hope its not that terrible Local Delivery company that deliver things after i leave work. Please God no.

ShogunX

Friend got two copies from Tesco UK and neither had the Nuketown DLC code within (Xbox 360). Said there was also nothing printed on his receipt.

He's contacted Activision but wants to play now - Anybody have a spare code to trade? He has 800 ms points or 3 months of Live.

Friend got two copies from Tesco UK and neither had the Nuketown DLC code within (Xbox 360). Said there was also nothing printed on his receipt.

He's contacted Activision but wants to play now - Anybody have a spare code to trade? He has 800 ms points or 3 months of Live.

I think you can play the game without nuketown DLC...

Edit: Btw, if anyone doesn't care about the soundtrack; please pass it on!

Riggs

Banned
image.php

I read that it Ricky's voice. Made me laugh.

Rofl nice, finally home installing to HD. God damn it was like a concentration camp at game stop. I hate midnight release for CoD but I met one cool dude at least.

CaPTN Riggz is my GT for XBL add me if you want guys.

Some guy speeding down HW 19 screamed out his car CALL OF DUTY BITCHESSS so that was amusing. Cop there to make sure no one fist fights. Man CoD mid night release .... die die die.

Duxxy3

So Hudson isn't played by Ed Harris...

Bad first impression so far. Character models look funky and the voice actors aren't all here.

Top Bottom