• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II |OT| Black to the Future

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
I think what I miss above everything else is the Support Killstreak option, mean I'm pretty average at the game so it was the best way for me to play, now getting score streaks comes around about as often as Christmas, lol.

ShogunX

Looking for some people to play with on 360. Don't mind which gametypes just looking to roll with a group.

GT - Shogun Pain.

Send me an inv, message or an FR.

4th to last mission in campaign question:

I don't remember the mission name but it's when you play as Farid in the beginning and you think Menendez already knows you're the mole. At the part where he wants you to shoot Harper, I chose to shoot Menendez. Is it different if you shoot Harper? With Menendez, he shoots you before you can shoot him and then finishes you off afterwards.

Yeah a lot of stuff is different if you make the other choice.

Haha. Awesome review. I don't even play single player though. I'm only about the MP.
MP is pretty excellent in this. Love that kill streaks are much underused compared to previous games. Most of my games barely anything has hit the sky except a load of uavs. Maps are good too. Haven't seen many small maps really. The wet work clone is the smallest I've seen. The rest are mw3 size, but more interesting. There are a lot of corridors, but i think they bring many good 1v1 challenges. Better than maps just littered with crap like mw3.

Realyn

Oh how amazing Hardcore is. Allways loved it in MW1 and it's still miles better ... and another thing is the same ... the tiny playlist.

Gibbo

ok MP to me is a winner as well. There's definitely less shit going on around you. For one, you don't get perks/rewards/guitar riffs popping up every few seconds.

Someone link me to a good stream, please. (Multiplayer)

http://www.ustream.tv/machinima/theater
Haha. Awesome review. I don't even play single player though. I'm only about the MP.
MP is pretty excellent in this. Love that kill streaks are much underused compared to previous games. Most of my games barely anything has hit the sky except a load of uavs. Maps are good too. Haven't seen many small maps really. The wet work clone is the smallest I've seen. The rest are mw3 size, but more interesting. There are a lot of corridors, but i think they bring many good 1v1 challenges. Better than maps just littered with crap like mw3.
Sounds good, real good, thanks.

syko de4d

game crashed at nuketown -> didn´t start again on steam -> Restart PC -> Now my CoD Blops 2 MP downloa a 3GB update? WTF oO

3gb... it takes 7 hours for me :x

geeko

I am outside gamestop I want to punch like everyone here. Fucking kids better show me respect RIGHT NOW.

image.php

I read that it Ricky's voice. Made me laugh.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Where are the reviews? I don't even plan on buying games because I don't game any more but I just wanted to read reviews.

Embargo up Pacific time at midnight? If so boo.

Top Bottom