• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II |OT| Black to the Future

jns

Hey guys, does anyone on the PC know what ports are supposed to be open? I have 5223, 3478-3479 and 3658 and still get a 'moderate' nat.

Cheers

Shady859

Having a blast on MP, it's good!

I can drive over to Gamestop to pick up my reserved copy at midnight right? I seem to remember something like if I wanted to pick it up at midnight I had to "check in" at 9pm?

At mine if you didn't check in and get a group number for midnight then you are back of the line.

Yay!! :D

Nay!! D: Isn't the soundtrack digital?

It's digital but not a individual code. The code on the coin unlocks it, the camo and zombie/MP player cards. Not sure how it works exactly as they direct you to a website to redeem the coin code.

They didn't do fucking shit to stop quickscoping. I just got killed by quickscoping about 10 times in one match. Oh yeah, and the spawns are completely fucking broken on the Hardpoint gametype. Why do I keep tricking myself into buying this bullshit every year?

Trading this crap in tomorrow. Done with Call of Duty forever. This seals the deal.

Shady859

They didn't do fucking shit to stop quickscoping. I just got killed by quickscoping about 10 times in one match. Oh yeah, and the spawns are completely fucking broken on the Hardpoint gametype. Why do I keep tricking myself into buying this bullshit every year?

Trading this crap in tomorrow. Done with Call of Duty forever. This seals the deal.

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out..

Been playing that bot/human mix training mode and yea spawns are quite flippy right now. lol

The graphics seem really disappointing after all that "improved engine" chest beating. I can barely discern the new texture blending and DX11 tech. MW3 arguably looked better..

ascully

I haven't seen much mention of Trent Reznors score. It's very awesome do the collectors editions come with a soundtrack CD?

Holy fucking overreaction. :lol :lol :lol

No it's not a fucking overreaction. One of the main points these lying fucks talked about was eliminating quickscoping. It's just as powerful as it's ever been. It is single-handedly the stupidest shit about Call of Duty and the inability of two separate developers to stop it is unbelievable.

M.W.

No it's not a fucking overreaction. One of the main points these lying fucks talked about was eliminating quickscoping. It's just as powerful as it's ever been. It is single-handedly the stupidest shit about Call of Duty and the inability of two separate developers to stop it is unbelievable.

Quickscoping is annoying, but it's never, ever affected an outcome of a match for me. My team rolls over these fools.

Mush

I'm kinda tempted to see if there are any streams going around with MP footage. Every damn year I go through the whole cycle of "NO I'M NOT PLAYING THE NEW COD" which is followed by "OK I GUESS I'LL CHECK IT OUT" and finally "HMMM THIS ISNT HALF BAD AFTER ALL"

Top Bottom