• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

Is anyone on Xbox one not seeing stats showing up in the barracks? Like for weapon kills and such? It show my most used weapons, equipment etc., but when I try to look at the actual numbers they all say zero for everything.

kuYuri

I vowed I wouldn't buy another IW game but this gives me a bit of hope. I really wouldn't mind a MW4. I don't want another futuristic setting. I just want more grounded gameplay without all the jumping. I have no problem with Black Ops 3 though because it's not over the top jumping all over the place like Advanced Warfare. If it's Ghosts 2 then I'll just stick with Black Ops 3 for the next 3 years until Treyarchs next go.

I think I've said this like 3 times already in previous threads, but Ghosts was basically MW4 at one point before they changed the name. It's pretty much more Modern Warfare because despite the timeline, nothing about it really screams futuristic.

http://www.shacknews.com/article/81118/why-call-of-duty-ghosts-isnt-modern-warfare-4

Is anyone on Xbox one not seeing stats showing up in the barracks? Like for weapon kills and such? It show my most used weapons, equipment etc., but when I try to look at the actual numbers they all say zero for everything.

Having the same issue today on PS4.

So I think the latest server side update messed it up.

Edit: Turns out it's not a server issue, lol. You can press R1/L1/RB/LB to switch between Public and Arena. Turns out I was looking under Arena so it's probably the same goof up on your end.

jorgejjvr

Well guys, first time I get the Mothership!

First time I attempt it as well. Needless to say, I had no idea what to do at first, wasn't even sure how to move the ship around lol.

Anyways, the other team was also ahead and there were some good players there as well, getting raps and going over 50 kills. So there was quite the competition.

Pretty game play, I actually ended up liking the Mothership, just gotta get better at it xD

I also had the opportunity to get it all another two times again, unfortunately it did not pan out.

https://youtu.be/7-pPzgJ72wU

It can't be. The most of what will come in year 2 is probably skins, gestures, etc., nothing important.

No way they cannibalize a new title just to get some DLC sales, that wouldn't be nearly enough money to make up for a new title.
If next years release is a remastered MW collection, they could very well do 2 years of DLC because the MW collection wouldn't get DLC.

Jblanks

Ground War Domination on Breach is just a shit show; a fun one. I got 41 defends on it lol. Maybe I'll upload the game tomorrow. Vesper close range is unbeatable.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Just had my second best match yet dual wielding L-CARs. Useless at a range, but they can really shred up close. Hope they don't get nerfed or anything.

Although you still can't combine any other attachments with dual-wielding, what I do like is that the accuracy doesn't seem to be any worse than the single-gun hipfire accuracy. Makes them usable at least.

Was also doing pretty well with fast mags and high-caliber. Fast mags in general is great with the L-CAR. Less than a second to reload. Scavenger is a necessity though.

If next years release is a remastered MW collection, they could very well do 2 years of DLC because the MW collection wouldn't get DLC.

As much as I'd like it, that's a gigantic if. I don't know if Activision would want to risk losing some of the massive mind-share Call of Duty has by neglecting to release a brand new title next year. As cool as it would be, a Modern Warfare collection and Black Ops 3 season 2 just don't hold the same impact as something fresh.

EL CUCO

First time I attempt it as well. Needless to say, I had no idea what to do at first, wasn't even sure how to move the ship around lol.

Anyways, the other team was also ahead and there were some good players there as well, getting raps and going over 50 kills. So there was quite the competition.

Pretty game play, I actually ended up liking the Mothership, just gotta get better at it xD
Nice. Congrats! I've yet to see one in game for myself.
I also had the opportunity to get it all another two times again, unfortunately it did not pan out.

Nice! Congrats! I've yet to see one in game, myself.

Fuck Realistic mode. Just beat it (mostly 2 player) and mission 14 is absolute bullshit. I'd say 1/3 of the missions drag on way too long, the story fucking sucks and the voice acting in the final mission is so beautiful.

Use a Thermal Drakon as it'll make your life so much easier. Only used Immolation and Firefly Swarm.

Good luck to those brave souls trying this.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Fuck Realistic mode. Just beat it (mostly 2 player) and mission 14 is absolute bullshit. I'd say 1/3 of the missions drag on way too long, the story fucking sucks and the voice acting in the final mission is so beautiful.

Use a Thermal Drakon as it'll make your life so much easier. Only used Immolation and Firefly Swarm.

Good luck to those brave souls trying this.

Do silencers help at all?

Gaf help me, for some reason I cannot sprint comfortably on BO3, when I try to sprint my charter jerks and stops and stalls sometimes. I play on the PS4 and the last cod I played was on the BO2 on the PS3 and I can't ever remember have any issues sprinting on there. I play allot of BF4, played the Battlefront Beta heavily and can sprint on a dime on those games. I don't feel like I have good control of my movement particularly when it comes to sprinting on BO3. What am I doing wrong?

Gaf help me, for some reason I cannot sprint comfortably on BO3, when I try to sprint my charter jerks and stops and stalls sometimes. I play on the PS4 and the last cod I played was BO2 on the PS3 and I can't ever remember have any issues sprinting on there. I play allot of BF4, played the Battlefront Beta heavily and can sprint on a dime on those games. I don't feel like I have good control of my movement particularly when it comes to sprinting on BO3. What am I doing wrong?

JawzPause

What's the gun you're using in this? It has like no recoil

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Is CoD flinch always like this? I haven't played since black ops 1 but it seems a bit much.

Sometimes people shoot me first and end up flinching my return shots into their heads so they die first. Thanks Treyarch :^)

Is CoD flinch always like this? I haven't played since black ops 1 but it seems a bit much.

Sometimes people shoot me first and end up flinching my return shots into their heads so they die first. Thanks Treyarch :^)

Yup, headshot flinch is real, especially with the burst fire rifle. I get that a ton.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Anyone on PC having issues inviting other people to a party? Can't even find my friend on the in-game list for some reason.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone on PC having issues inviting other people to a party? Can't even find my friend on the in-game list for some reason.

Is he online on Steam? He can't be offline on the friends list.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Is he online on Steam? He can't be offline on the friends list.

Yes, he's online and in-game, I see literally everyone else but him (and can invite them). I saw people saying it's due to him not having all of the game installed, but that doesn't make any sense.

Pics_nao

Oh god. It's impossible for me to get a kill with Vision Pulse active. I swear every time I activate it, my aim goes to complete shit. Now I have to get double kills twice with it to get the Hornet body part. Please end me right now.

EL CUCO

Is there a way to upload footage of a game directly from theater mode? PS4 share button video grabs are 720/30fps :/

Kud Dukan

Trying to decide if I want to pick this up, I was really into Call of Duty years ago, but I haven't played any of them for several years. I think the last one I played was Black Ops 2, but never played a lot of it. I'm feeling that itch again though.

EL CUCO

Trying to decide if I want to pick this up, I was really into Call of Duty years ago, but I haven't played any of them for several years. I think the last one I played was Black Ops 2, but never played a lot of it. I'm feeling that itch again though.
This is a really fun one. The added mobility is extremely fun. Unlike AW where it just felt chaotic.

Top Bottom