• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

Rixxan

was gonna hate on this kid for hugging perimeters and whoring streaks for his KDR, and he is definitely doing a lot of that to get those initial streaks going

but hes damn good regardless

EL CUCO

GG's, Boyz! Might get back on later to finish the gold Kuda. Then all I need is a few more camos for the Razorback and I'll have iced out SMG's

Raptor

Damn just did a perfect run

27-0

Will upload later
Hey man acepted the invite only to it to say is full lol, has to be a bug.

I found my weapon finally the kn-something is the starting weapon.

Not sure he best but get the job done, cause sure as hell i aint getting better.

Anung

Un Rama
About to complete a mission on veteran (which has took me ages) then I get booted out just as I finished because the severs are down D:

I'm having trouble sprinting. It's like I sprint for a second then can't. Not sure if it is the controller or me anyone else have this issue?
Do you have a second controller? I had the same problem in destiny and I always thought it was the game. It happen to be my left stick wasn't working properly. The dualshock was kinda new at the time too.

drotahorror

Still can't join in session when a friend is in a game. For instance, say a friend is playing domination and I want to join up with him mid game and play with or against him, it won't let us.

Hasn't worked since launch.

Also I like to play FFA and my buddy can never join session even when there's multiple spots.

We both have open NAT.

Top Bottom