• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 |OT|

RJNavarrete said:
Checked a bit ago. 24 days, man. :lol

1zpifyx.gif

Xux

So about three hours from now? Anyone streaming some tours for us sorry folks who bought the wrong console?

I'm not going to be able to get it until tonight :(

I'm going to be waiting on pins and needles for someone to test the OMA "tweaks" and report back to us though!

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
Sigh, never on time with these things. This 20 minute delay makes me furious.

Oh and whilst on the topic of annoying things, I had 190 MS points. So to get 1200, I had to buy 2000.

I'm in the US midwest - there's no link the "New Arrivals" section of the Game Marketplace, but it is on the main "blade" (I guess) of Game Marketplace.

MrDaravon

Anyone got a Marketplace link? I logged out and back in and I can't find it anywhere in Marketplace under any categories on the 360 and can't find it anywhere on xbox.com.

Belfast

It's still a crime that the PC version is being locked out for 30 days, as well. At the very least, we need the patch as much as the XBL crowd does.

Of course, that's not to say that the patch will do anything to alleviate all the hacking as of late. I don't think I played one match tonight without a hacker, and most of them simply tried to deny it.

Yeah, the Stimulus playlists are completely glitched up right now - map names read "MP_OVERGROWN", "MP_CRASH", etc., w/no thumbnail preview. Matches won't start, even, because they haven't flipped the switch on the patch yet! So even if you get the DLC, it's gonna be a wait for the patch before we can play.

Skel said:
No patch has downloaded yet..

Maps are unplayable atm because there is no patch.. Wow IW/MS .. wow

That sucks, I like how it says "Best Selling Game .... " yet they don't even care to patch it up, good stuff.

Jrmint

Genesis Knight said:
Yeah, the Stimulus playlists are completely glitched up right now - map names read "MP_OVERGROWN", "MP_CRASH", etc., w/no thumbnail preview. Matches won't start, even, because they haven't flipped the switch on the patch yet! So even if you get the DLC, it's gonna be a wait for the patch before we can play.
Exactly.

One of them even says mp_compact, which isn't even a map! lol

Good show guys good show.

Haha Microsoft really shitted on this launch, didn't they? :lol Hey, dumbasses in Redmond! Turn on the content patch before you turn on the DLC :lol

Hopefully this is all sorted out by the time I get to it tonight. And once the patch hits, I desperately need to know how OMA has been changed.

lionelhutz

Skel said:
No patch has downloaded yet..

Maps are unplayable atm because there is no patch.. Wow IW/MS .. wow

I'm not sure why this surprises you. They weren't exactly in a hurry to fix game breaking glitches after launch. The support for this game has been decent at best.

Top Bottom