• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 |OT|

Funny how I use to hate the Intervention because of its slow rate of fire....but now since giving it a chance I'm a beast with it! Pretty much the best rifle for One Shot, One Kill. :lol

Patrick Bateman said:
Fuel sucks so much ass. I'd love to have an option in the game to never play that map again..

Agree, worst map in existence.

Fuel - AKA lets all go hide in a rock in the middle of nowhere and hope someone goes past or camp the shit out of the second floor of the big warehouse.

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
Patrick Bateman said:
Fuel sucks so much ass. I'd love to have an option in the game to never play that map again..
When I see that map waiting for intermission to end, ill say "Vote or into the rock I go!" Shit works most of the time. :lol

And btw never done that glitch before.

ZROCOOL said:
When I see that map waiting for intermission to end, ill say "Vote or into the rock I go!" Shit works most of the time. :lol

And btw never done that glitch before.
I play hardcore mode, and whenever I go near the rock my teammate will kill me from inside.

aku:jiki

Alienshogun said:
How in the hell is the OMA exploit not fixed yet?
Considering how they left lots of imbalances and shitty decisions in CoD4 and never fixed them, I'm pretty sure that we can assume that the tube in MW2 will never be properly fixed.

As far as massively hyped and sold multiplayer games go, I think MW2 is going to set a record for how fast it's forgotten.

Patrick Bateman said:
Yeah... Bowling owes us an apology for that bullshit he spouted about it being a "sniper's dream" and whatever. It's just a huge, shitty map where sniping sucks because there are no real long-range lines of sight to anything.

Sure, you can snipe in the desert area but no objective mode has anything out there (I think?) and it has the shitty rock so who wants to go there?

Good, entertaining video invidious, good luck with that machinima contract. 200 nukes, that's pretty insane. It's a shame that stuff like your raffica only nuke gets much fewer views than seananners' equivalent but that's just the way it is...

A lot of people have a go at Wings but personally I like him. He explains himself and I think primarily he plays in a way that's easier for average players to learn and improve from than say an amazing rusher who just says 'fuck that dickhead' over and over again. A lot of commentaries out there are pretty embarassing but I always have to remind myself that the primary player base are 14-19 year olds.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
aku:jiki said:
Considering how they left lots of imbalances and shitty decisions in CoD4 and never fixed them, I'm pretty sure that we can assume that the tube in MW2 will never be properly fixed.

As far as massively hyped and sold multiplayer games go, I think MW2 is going to set a record for how fast it's forgotten.

Seriously, I can't get into a single match without a ton of jackass OMA/danger close noob toob spammers.

rezuth

Are you serious? It's called a montage, and his is a pretty damn nice one.
I thought the point of a montage was to show your skills, not just random luck. Not saying that is the case with him but the video just showed him doing some random kills. Not like he slaughtered a whole team or pulled of any fancy moves.

vhfive

rezuth said:
I thought the point of a montage was to show your skills, not just random luck. Not saying that is the case with him but the video just showed him doing some random kills. Not like he slaughtered a whole team or pulled of any fancy moves.
the problem with mw2 (cod in general) is that the gameplay doesn't lend it self to good montages. Halo montages are generally more impressive imo

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
vhfive said:
the problem with mw2 (cod in general) is that the gameplay doesn't lend it self to good montages. Halo montages are generally more impressive imo

This, the majority of the COD montages revolve around camping, glitch exploiting, "overpowerered" item/perk usage, or being paired against a "lemming team."

In Halo the montages generally show more skill or WTF moments. A lot can/does happen in a battle between good people in Halo, in games like COD where a few shots kill there just isn't much to show.

Anyhow, back on my rant. This is really pissing me off, I keep running into either people with modded accounts, kids spamming "WANNA BUY PRESTIGE 10?!?", and/or a full team of OMA, danger close, noob toob spamming jackasses.

Why can't anyone just play the god damn game?

zam

Yeah... Bowling owes us an apology for that bullshit he spouted about it being a "sniper's dream" and whatever. It's just a huge, shitty map where sniping sucks because there are no real long-range lines of sight to anything.

Sure, you can snipe in the desert area but no objective mode has anything out there (I think?) and it has the shitty rock so who wants to go there?
Its becoming more and more clear to me that the IW devs don't play their games after they are released, and I'm starting to doubt that they even play them before release (or at least that Bowling does). Once they've shipped the game and a fuckton of people have bought it they sit back and count their money. "Patch? Fuck you, we already got your money".

If Activision/Treyarch were to actually go with a monthly fee for multiplayer like there are rumors about, one of the few good things to come would be that they would have to actually fix minor bugs/glitches and balance issues (like in MMOs).

Then again, there are tons of devs who release tons of patches to fix balance and glitches for free, long after release, and IW hasn't done anything to fix all the problems plaguing COD4 & MW2 (apart from huge major glitches like the care package glitch).

Then again again, I hear Treyarch are pretty good at releasing patches well after release to fix problems.

Then again again again, I hear Treyarch hasn't fixed the MP40 balance, so who knows

Alienshogun said:
Seriously, I can't get into a single match without a ton of jackass OMA/danger close noob toob spammers.
Cue some random poster who plays MW2 for half and hour a week saying OMA/Danger close noob-tubing, camping, tac knifing etc isn't a problem and barely even exists..

Thought this was pretty cool. I was going for grenade launcher kills to get my challenge completed and at the end of the game I saw this. Same kills, same assists, same deaths. All in a overtime sabotage game on Scrapyard. He was the last one left and got the game winning kill.

33kuff9.jpg

And that's when I decided to look at who it was hoping it was one of my friends and I realized something else. We have the same level and prestige!

2n7mgyf.jpg

Sorry if the pics aren't great. Didn't have anything hooked up so I just used my phone. I thought it was a crazy coincidence and will probably never happen again.

Are you serious? It's called a montage, and his is a pretty damn nice one.

Ugh, I have to disagree. Even for a montage the cuts are way too frantic. We get a bunch of fraction-of-a-second clips of the moment of kill. Nothing leading up to the kills, just the same thing every single one of us sees every day a hundred times when we play.

I don't mean to totally shit all over the guy's video, I'm definitely not the target for a montage video. I hate the l337noScOpe montages just as much as he probably does, but at least in those there's something to be said for pasting together all those one-in-a-hundred shots. It's not something we see every single time we kill someone in our own games, unlike pretty much every clip in this one.

As far as montages go I like what I've seen of Sandy Ravage. He seems to show a lot more 6+ kill runs than a bunch of 1 or 2 kill clips. These are so much more impressive than a 720 no scope or 50 mundane kills in quick succession.

That said I liked the Google Earth zoom-in zoom-out thing.

I have a MW2 RESURGENCE PACK for the PS3 that I'd like to trade. If anyone is interested shoot me a pm. Id even swap it for future considerations if u are one that comes across a lot of code giveaways via Twitter or whatever. I have all platforms so keep that in mind too.

Woo, got my best score ever last night!

39345_1559281383600_1282239271_1557929_1680315_n.jpg

M240 destruction in Demolition on Carnival against the worst team I've ever played. Zero camping or defensive play on my part, I was constantly pushing their spawn because I didn't even know how well I was doing until a teammate said something and I was just trying to boost my M240 kills. I felt kinda bad for the opponents, because at least these guys were trying their best... They didn't tube, camp or knife and constantly tried to plant, but we just wouldn't let them succeed at anything.

This one was extremely close to ending up 150-15, but at the end of the third round, some jackass joined up and spawn-camped us and buzzkilled me right before I got my third Chopper Gunner, gave me 5 additional deaths and just generally raped my flow. :(

Alienshogun said:
This, the majority of the COD montages revolve around camping, glitch exploiting, "overpowerered" item/perk usage, or being paired against a "lemming team."
This is some ridiculous bullshit - you have clearly never watched a CoD montage. Camping?! :lol

Go ahead, tell me there are no skills on display in this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-obXeCuXfdg

(Yeeees, it has the models before the patch, it's an old montage.)

Just played today on XBL as [NGAF]KLAXON00 and some fuckwit blurts all the time: "What's that suppose to mean? NIGGA, GAY, GAY NIGGA?? and then is "clanmates" joined in..

Reminded me why I never use a headset when I play MW2...

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
This is some ridiculous bullshit - you have clearly never watched a CoD montage. Camping?! :lol

Go ahead, tell me there are no skills on display in this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-obXeCuXfdg

(Yeeees, it has the models before the patch, it's an old montage.)

You clearly have missed the point. Also, that beginning of the montage is an example of being matched up against a lemming team. They all bottle neck themselves and get hosed. The next few clips are nothing more than killing a sniper with a grenade, and a combination of lucky shots. (Noob toob and grenades)

Then another "cheese" move with the RPG, followed by akimbo shotgun spam, mixed in with yet more lemming teams, and spawn killing.

It's not impressive in the least, it still follows the suit of what I said and as was said earlier, Halo lends itself to much better montages.

Yopis

Patrick Bateman said:
Just played today on XBL as [NGAF]KLAXON00 and some fuckwit blurts all the time: "What's that suppose to mean? NIGGA, GAY, GAY NIGGA?? and then is "clanmates" joined in..

Reminded me why I never use a headset when I play MW2...

Always a clown in every lobby.

Alienshogun said:
You clearly have missed the point. Also, that beginning of the montage is an example of being matched up against a lemming team. They all bottle neck themselves and get hosed. The next few clips are nothing more than killing a sniper with a grenade, and a combination of lucky shots. (Noob toob and grenades)

Then another "cheese" move with the RPG, followed by akimbo shotgun spam, mixed in with yet more lemming teams, and spawn killing.

It's not impressive in the least, it still follows the suit of what I said and as was said earlier, Halo lends itself to much better montages.
Could you be more of a whiny grouch, seriously? How are you supposed to get montage kills if you aren't allowed to include clips against lesser-skilled players? Are you only allowed to make a montage of the few times you manage to get lucky and kill a player who's much better than you, is that "impressive?"

I shouldn't be bothering, but I have nothing better to do; that's not a grenade, he's throwing a stun at the barrel that's inside that bunker. He knows that's what he's doing, I know it, but you clearly don't know the map or strategy behind that situation, yet you judge it as "unskilled." That's awesome of you, way to go.

Also, how the hell do you "spam" the shotgun with the slowest rate of fire in the game? I mean, you're just bullshitting for the sake of bullshitting here. The pre-patch models had insane range and damage, yes, but you still had to aim them properly and you could not "spam" them.

Please stop talking trash about a game you obviously don't know very well, thank you!

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Could you be more of a whiny grouch, seriously? How are you supposed to get montage kills if you aren't allowed to include clips against lesser-skilled players? Are you only allowed to make a montage of the few times you manage to get lucky and kill a player who's much better than you, is that "impressive?"

I shouldn't be bothering, but I have nothing better to do; that's not a grenade, he's throwing a stun at the barrel that's inside that bunker. He knows that's what he's doing, I know it, but you clearly don't know the map or strategy behind that situation, yet you judge it as "unskilled." That's awesome of you, way to go.

Also, how the hell do you "spam" the shotgun with the slowest rate of fire in the game? I mean, you're just bullshitting for the sake of bullshitting here. The pre-patch models had insane range and damage, yes, but you still had to aim them properly and you could not "spam" them.

Please stop talking trash about a game you obviously don't know very well, thank you!

Actually I know the game very well, I have over 112 hours invested into it. If you look at the things you are saying in defense you will see why the point of COD montages not being that entertaining, or impressive rings true. Hell you saying that it isn't possible to spam akimbo shotguns ESPECIALLY pre-patch is just pure reflexive defensiveness.

The same reasons COD montages are not impressive or entertaining are the same reasons some Halo montages get bashed, because the person filming them isn't showing any skill, isn't killing anyone skilled, or showing any impressive feats. (Swat, Social, BTB, etc.)

COD is a game where kills come very fast, and quite often easily, especially since there is a lack of skill rank matchmaking, as a result the montages aren't very entertaining or impressive.

Also, most COD montages appear close to identical to each other because there isn't much variety in how to play the game or get a kill.

Your anger and defensiveness only shows that you are a fanboy, you need to see what people are saying and understand why they are saying it.

Edit: P.S A "stun" as you call it, IS a grenade. You should also watch a bit closer, it's an example of another lucky kill. He switches to shotgun, tosses the stun grenade in and begins to head in thinking he's going to shotgun the stunned sniper. He didn't use the stun to set off the barrel intentionally, especially since he had no way of knowing if it was "up" or not.

zam

Alienshogun said:
Actually I know the game very well, I have over 112 hours invested into it. If you look at the things you are saying in defense you will see why the point of COD montages not being that entertaining, or impressive rings true. Hell you saying that it isn't possible to spam akimbo shotguns ESPECIALLY pre-patch is just pure reflexive defensiveness.

The same reasons COD montages are not impressive or entertaining are the same reasons some Halo montages get bashed, because the person filming them isn't showing any skill, isn't killing anyone skilled, or showing any impressive feats. (Swat, Social, BTB, etc.)

COD is a game where kills come very fast, and quite often easily, especially since there is a lack of skill rank matchmaking, as a result the montages aren't very entertaining or impressive.

Also, most COD montages appear close to identical to each other because there isn't much variety in how to play the game or get a kill.

Your anger and defensiveness only shows that you are a fanboy, you need to see what people are saying and understand why they are saying it.

Edit: P.S A "stun" as you call it, IS a grenade. You should also watch a bit closer, it's an example of another lucky kill. He switches to shotgun, tosses the stun grenade in and begins to head in thinking he's going to shotgun the stunned sniper. He didn't use the stun to set off the barrel intentionally, especially since he had no way of knowing if it was "up" or not.
112 hours isn't that much for a game that has been out for almost 10 months now. That's not even 5 days played when some of us here have 20-70 days played at this point and have prestige 10 times. Not to go all e-peen waving, "I've played the game longer than you so I automatically know more than you", but there is a slew of people posting in this thread who play 1-2 hours a week and think they are experts on the game. E.g people saying "TMP is hands down the best machine-pistol in the game and that's a fact", "The F2000 is by far the best AR in the game", "Noob-tubing/tac-knifing etc is not a problem at all and rarely ever happens".

How is it possible to spam akimbo models, pre or post patch. There are many other shotguns with a lot higher rate of fire than akimbo models. The only thing that was changed about akimbo models was damage and range, not rate of fire. So how exactly did the patch change ones ability to spam akimbo shotguns?

And fanboy? :lol You should probably go check aku:jiki's post-history in this thread, he is the farthest thing from a fanboy.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
zam said:
112 hours isn't that much for a game that has been out for almost 10 months now. That's not even 5 days played when some of us here have 20-70 days played at this point and have prestige 10 times. Not to go all e-peen waving, "I've played the game longer than you so I automatically know more than you", but there is a slew of people posting in this thread who play 1-2 hours a week and think they are experts on the game. E.g people saying "TMP is hands down the best machine-pistol in the game and that's a fact", "The F2000 is by far the best AR in the game", "Noob-tubing/tac-knifing etc is not a problem at all and rarely ever happens".

How is it possible to spam akimbo models, pre or post patch. There are many other shotguns with a lot higher rate of fire than akimbo models. The only thing that was changed about akimbo models was damage and range, not rate of fire. So how exactly did the patch change ones ability to spam akimbo shotguns?

And fanboy? :lol You should probably go check aku:jiki's post-history in this thread, he is the farthest thing from a fanboy.

Yet his response shows him as one. I didn't call him a fanboy, I only pointed out how he appears.

As for my time played 106 hours of that 112 was put in within the first two months. I took a break after all the javelin glitchers and glitched lobbies began. I only recently picked the game back up.

Regardless, you are missing the point of my original post as he did about how CoD doesn't really lend itself to montages.

zam

Alienshogun said:
Akimbo anything by nature is spammable. The shotguns themselves are unbalanced especially pre-patch, which lends itself to my original point about CoD montages.
Akimbo models aren't very spammable, either you can blast both of them at once and get a long reload, or shoot them one before the other which stull puts their rate of fire blow pretty much any other shotgun apart from the SPAS, and you were saying that they were especially spammable pre-patch, which isn't true since the rate of fire was the same pre-patch or post-patch. The guy isn't even spamming them in that video (as far as I can tell, I skipped forward a lot just to see the models parts so I may have missed something).

I will give you that akimbo models were unbalanced pre-patch (and now they are unbalanced post-patch, just in the other direction), but you were talking about them being more spammable pre-patch.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
zam said:
Akimbo models aren't very spammable, either you can blast both of them at once and get a long reload, or shoot them one before the other which stull puts their rate of fire blow pretty much any other shotgun apart from the SPAS, and you were saying that they were especially spammable pre-patch, which isn't true since the rate of fire was the same pre-patch or post-patch. The guy isn't even spamming them in that video (as far as I can tell, I skipped forward a lot just to see the models parts so I may have missed something).

I will give you that akimbo models were unbalanced pre-patch (and now they are unbalanced post-patch, just in the other direction), but you were talking about them being more spammable pre-patch.

They are spammable in the fact they are a 1 hit kill weapon with quick "downtime" between shots, add in that there is one in each hand, and it's a spammable weapon and over powered especially pre-patch.

Now you see far more akimbo rafficas than akimbo shotties though. Regardless, it still goes back to the original point (which for some reason I have to keep reiterating) of what is typically in CoD montages.

Alienshogun said:
If you look at the things you are saying in defense you will see why the point of COD montages not being that entertaining, or impressive rings true.
Let's get one thing straight before we move on; you cannot, under any circumstance, convince me that I don't find CoD montages entertaining. I do, which by default means that you are not speaking any sort of empirical truth, which you obviously think you do. Just to make that clear.

Alienshogun said:

I have no idea what you're saying here. There's a lot of words, and I do understand them fine, but I can't discern a reasonable point anywhere in this rambling. You claimed that CoD montages are, and I quote: "the majority of the COD montages revolve around camping, glitch exploiting, "overpowerered" item/perk usage, or being paired against a "lemming team."

All I said was that this was a ridiculous thing to say, and I posted one of my favorite montages as a response. Now, the obvious follow-up question that I skipped out of courtesy is this; where's the camping in that montage? Where are the glitches? How is a P90 overpowered? Even if you don't like the P90 or TAR massacres he pulls off on Skidrow, the SPAS killing spree and the G18 quad killfeed are very skillful and the montage I posted very easily counters everything you originally posted, because it contains none of it.

And I actually watch CoD montages, unlike you, so I could find dozens of similar ones. Can you find me a single montage that's nothing but camping, glitches and shitty perk combos? I mean, humor me. Post one.

Alienshogun said:
How can you not understand that you can't just spout shit like this on the internet? Sure, you can say factual-sounding stuff in a very superior voice to your less intelligent friends in real life, but on the internet you just sound like a jackass. I mean, did you seriously just claim that there's no variety in MW2? :lol

Alienshogun said:
You should also watch a bit closer, it's an example of another lucky kill. He switches to shotgun, tosses the stun grenade in and begins to head in thinking he's going to shotgun the stunned sniper. He didn't use the stun to set off the barrel intentionally, especially since he had no way of knowing if it was "up" or not.
I should watch closer? You're the one not thinking at all. Yes, he throws the stun to stun the people in there more than he does it to blow the barrel, and yes, you are indeed correct that he can't possibly know if the barrel is still there or not, but you've got to be kidding with that whole little description you posted there.

He pulls out his shotgun because it's obvious that the enemy team is spawning beyond the bunker, and he wants to be ready for any opponents who just entered there and didn't get taken out by the barrel. Doing anything else in that situation would've been retarded, so I really have no idea what you're talking about here. You say you want montages to display skill, but when a player performs all the correct moves in a clip, you say it was luck, or that he didn't know what he was doing, or whatever you can come up with to criticize the clip and make yourself sound correct.

And you call me a fanboy. That's just amazing. Clearly, I'm the one with an agenda here. :lol :lol

Last night was one of the roughest nights Ive had with this game. Whether it was in Headquarters, S&D, TDM, Demolition, etc., EVERYONE was OMA tubing, MLCommando'ing, and quickscoping Intervention. Last night was probably the worst that Ive personally experienced on XBL.

Compound that with the fact that I got hit with probably 30 predator missiles last night. I would watch time and time again someone going "hmm, 5 people grouped together" and then at the last second swerve over to get little ole' me by myself away from everything, not hurting anybody.

But I was back today, having a good time. :lol

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Let's get one thing straight before we move on; you cannot, under any circumstance, convince me that I don't find CoD montages entertaining. I do, which by default means that you are not speaking any sort of empirical truth, which you obviously think you do. Just to make that clear.

I have no idea what you're saying here. There's a lot of words, and I do understand them fine, but I can't discern a reasonable point anywhere in this rambling. You claimed that CoD montages are, and I quote: "the majority of the COD montages revolve around camping, glitch exploiting, "overpowerered" item/perk usage, or being paired against a "lemming team."

All I said was that this was a ridiculous thing to say, and I posted one of my favorite montages as a response. Now, the obvious follow-up question that I skipped out of courtesy is this; where's the camping in that montage? Where are the glitches? How is a P90 overpowered? Even if you don't like the P90 or TAR massacres he pulls off on Skidrow, the SPAS killing spree and the G18 quad killfeed are very skillful and the montage I posted very easily counters everything you originally posted, because it contains none of it.

And I actually watch CoD montages, unlike you, so I could find dozens of similar ones. Can you find me a single montage that's nothing but camping, glitches and shitty perk combos? I mean, humor me. Post one.

How can you not understand that you can't just spout shit like this on the internet? Sure, you can say factual-sounding stuff in a very superior voice to your less intelligent friends in real life, but on the internet you just sound like a jackass. I mean, did you seriously just claim that there's no variety in MW2? :lol

I should watch closer? You're the one not thinking at all. Yes, he throws the stun to stun the people in there more than he does it to blow the barrel, and yes, you are indeed correct that he can't possibly know if the barrel is still there or not, but you've got to be kidding with that whole little description you posted there.

He pulls out his shotgun because it's obvious that the enemy team is spawning beyond the bunker, and he wants to be ready for any opponents who just entered there and didn't get taken out by the barrel. Doing anything else in that situation would've been retarded, so I really have no idea what you're talking about here. You say you want montages to display skill, but when a player performs all the correct moves in a clip, you say it was luck, or that he didn't know what he was doing, or whatever you can come up with to criticize the clip and make yourself sound correct.

And you call me a fanboy. That's just amazing. Clearly, I'm the one with an agenda here. :lol :lol

Beyond all of your diatribe one thing is clear, you are missing the point and clearly don't understand what I have said. If you didn't see any of the things I mentioned in that montage you are clearly blind.

I'm done with the back and forth with you, you aren't worth my time.

J2d

:lol :lol :lol

A winner is me!
He is just trying to get you to enjoy the sweet nectar that is Halo montages but you're too stubborn! Personally I don't enjoy CoD montages that much either, Sandy Ravage might be an exception I guess.

ScrubJay

I just had a bizarre bug occur to me in FFA on wasteland. I tried to call in a UAV but all I could do was hold the radio out, it refused to call in. When I tried pressing R1 to use it like a gun I tossed it on the ground like C4. After I died I could call it in normally.

Xux

I encountered a glitch today.

I join a game in progress and the team was winning. I'm gonna leave Fourzerotwo a voicemail right away.

As much as people blame Sleight of Hand Pro for quickscoping, I kinda hope a faster ADS perk comes back if LMGs have the same ADS speed.

God daaaaaamn, I had a good night with this game last night. It didn't seem to matter the map, opposing team or gametype, I was just destroying fools! Every match was 87-15, 57-4, 75-10, and so on. :D

Funniest one was a Demo on Rundown, we blew both bomb sites pretty fast and despite doing it speedily, I still managed to secure 2 or 3 choppers. At the beginning of the next round, I launch chopper after chopper and the match ends with them never even leaving their spawn. They were all still stuck up by the gas station when the match timed out. :lol

ScrubJay said:
I just had a bizarre bug occur to me in FFA on wasteland. I tried to call in a UAV but all I could do was hold the radio out, it refused to call in. When I tried pressing R1 to use it like a gun I tossed it on the ground like C4. After I died I could call it in normally.
Yeah, that happens sometimes. It's really fucking annoying when it happens with the Harrier laptop (he just opens it and immediately closes it in that case) and you want your Chopper Gunner or whatever. :(

I played months of solely TDM and never saw all these weird shit some of you are writing about. Then I played Demolition....

Everyone used the Intervention and tried 360 quick scopes. Totally weird..

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Hi guys,

As you know, we're trying to keep threads capped at 25k since that seems like a good limit in terms of protecting the server from excess server load. I went and split off the most recent posts (starting with Strider, since he was the original thread author) into a new thread.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=404892

Please continue your discussion here.

Top Bottom