• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

i-Jest

Is anyone really surprised Bowser is more or less common? Seems the Mario universe Amiibo are always easy to come by. I'd like to think this rule of thumb will apply to Rosalina eventually but who knows.

Renewed

Is anyone really surprised Bowser is more or less common? Seems the Mario universe Amiibo are always easy to come by. I'd like to think this rule of thumb will apply to Rosalina eventually but who knows.

I'd imagine even Nintendo doesn't know what the hell they're trying to do.

tiijj

Rosalina in NA is (was) an exclusive so that might've broken the rule.

c-murph

Ebay.com

"340 results for marth amiibo"
"243 results for Wii Fit amiibo"
"190 results for villager amiibo"
"164 results for Shulk amiibo"

"1,030 results for rosalina amiibo"...

Yeah, she seems common enough.

CRA5H

I wonder how long until amazon ships out our Rosalinas. I'm in no rush tbh but a little reassurance would be welcome.

So has any wave 3 popped up at all in the Montreal area so far?

I picked up Toon Link from an EBgames in-store preorder on Friday or whenever was the in-store date. But I have seen nothing in stores; literally the newest amiibo I've seen on a shelf is Diddy Kong (wave 2)

Ebay.com

"340 results for marth amiibo"
"243 results for Wii Fit amiibo"
"190 results for villager amiibo"
"164 results for Shulk amiibo"

"1,030 results for rosalina amiibo"...

Yeah, she seems common enough.

And only 49 King DeDeDe. I think we found our new rare figure. WOW!

Dreavus

Future Shop confirmed to me on Twitter today that Meta Knight will NOT BE SOLD IN STORES

https://twitter.com/FS_Gamer/status/563025183628611584

All are gone from pre-orders. Rumours confirmed.

Well shucks, him and Bowser were the other two I was going to pick up.

I kind of gave up after getting a few favourites from wave one though, the stores around here didn't seem to get jack shit for wave two other than some Zeldas and Luigis, and wave 3 seems like it's going to be a similar story for the most part. The craaaaze!

Fularu

Banned
I have all the Super Mario Series and the MP10 Bundle with Mario pre-ordered in store at my local EB Games. I was the first to pre-order. Along with all of Wave 4 from Amazon UK.

Hurry up Meta Knight, Mega Man, Lucario (my fault) and Shulk!
By wave 4 you mean the super Mario ones right?

Picked up a Rosalina today at EB games, I got an order at fs and bb though, was gonna save them for trades but if anyone wants them I can do them for $22 (what I paid) + shipping, or I can try and just change the shipping address to yours if I can and do them for just $22. If anyone's interested just let me know. I'm also looking for a meta knight if anyones got an extra pre order

and back to the $100 King DDD. That unfortunately is the battle we're faced with. Somebody with more money then patience decides to pay a price like that, then everyone comes out of the woodwork to try and cash in. Ugh.

CRA5H

and back to the $100 King DDD. That unfortunately is the battle we're faced with. Somebody with more money then patience decides to pay a price like that, then everyone comes out of the woodwork to try and cash in. Ugh.
This is what gives scalpers hope. We need that hope banished.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
This is what gives scalpers hope. We need that hope banished.
European/Japanese scalpers must be laughing all the way to the bank.

I find it amazing that every single Amiibo on Amazon.co.uk sold by Amazon itself is priced based completely on demand. lol

Strangely, Lucina was cheaper than Robin or Ness by 5 bucks.

By wave 4 you mean the super Mario ones right?

Nope. Wave 4.

Amazon UK had them up yesterday and partly today.

They came up to $25 CAN each after the exchange and shipping. Not bad. About $9.50 more than buying one in store here.

It's just a back up for now. Waiting on Amazon Canada but EB Games in store would be best.

Weiss

Banned
Finally got myself a Toon Link at Future Shop in St. Catharines. So stoked about this, since Toon Link is my main. There were two more if anybody is interested.

Kilvin

So did I miss the EB games Rosalina release, because I had class and I'll be super sad if I missed another Rosalina release.

Sadly you did. They sold out ridiculously fast online ( 30 secs)

You might have a bit of luck in store if for some reason your EB didn't get their shipment today.

BigBossJelly

Neo Member
They are going to release these sealed in a beautiful wrapping and whoever finds them will get to visit the Amiibo Factory and meet Mr.Willymoto
150204mariogold-640x360.jpg

Kilvin

Also, I just want to apologize if I've annoyed anyone with my whining and complaining the last two days.

I'm trying to stay more positive when it comes to amiibos.

Top Bottom