• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

AleeN634

Only got to a computer now but the Best Buy in LaSalle, Qc got their shipment in. I saw 2 Shiek, a few Toon Links and several Bowsers.

Akim

Banned
I sent my gf to coq centre to try and get a rosalina and apparently people had been waiting there for the shipment

Mattiator

Another one who is 45 mins away from Vancouver :).
I noticed that Rosalina from futureshop has a shipping date of feb 6th for me if anyone else hasn't posted this yet.

I got two boys one is 6 months and the other is 2 so I have been attempting to do it but it's not going as well as I hoped ;), but I don't give up that easy.

Ah...good good. Then you play the "investment" card. Take her on a tour of ebay. The words "could pay for their college" might help. :D

I sent my gf to coq centre to try and get a rosalina and apparently people had been waiting there for the shipment

I went to eb in Coquitlam Centre 10 mins after they opened and the guy behind the counter said 3 people had already asked him about her. He also said they're distributing her completely randomly and he has no idea who is getting it or when.

Fularu

Banned
Current Wave 3 standing :

Shulk : My copy was taken by some asshole at place fleur de lys even though the manager warned him he could only take one of the two and would have his second one when the second batch comes in (they only got two of the three preorders) and managed to get a sale associate to give him both. To him, fuck you. Still I was assured I would get it, probably next week

King Dedede : Arrived yesterday

Toon Link : Arrived yesterday

Sheik : Arrived yesterday

Ike : Arrived yesterday

Megaman : Preordered at Amazon.ca, delivery expected mid february

Sonic : Preordered at Amazon.ca, delivery expected mid february

Rosalina : Preordered on Futureshop, should be shipped tomorow

Lucario : Bought on Amazon.de, already shipped, should be here next week

Meta Knight : desperately trying to get a japanese version or I'll have one picked up for me on february 28th by family in France

Bowser : since he seems to be common, will probably buy him down the line

Overall, not a bad haul so far

Jinto

I just picked up Sheik from FS. Here's a tip: If the FS website says they have some in your store, they probably do in the back. I called them, because it said they had stock on their website, and the guy reserved one for me.

Edit: I was at the Terra Losa FS in Edmonton, and they have one more Sheik in the back along with a few Toon Links.

Anony

anyone in toronto planning to buy diddy?
if you are, help me unload mine, i want something else, specificity bowser

ohlawd

I just picked up Sheik from FS. Here's a tip: If the FS website says they have some in your store, they probably do in the back. I called them, because it said they had stock on their website, and the guy reserved one for me.

I feel like a fucking fool

I had the same thought doing the whole check stock online thing. My store said it had it in stock so I gave them a call. I heard the lady walk, probably just to the amiibo section and told me no

fuck

there's the back. THE BACK

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
tumblr_lldgiy1TDK1qj9c0yo1_500.gif
You're tearing me apart Nintendo!

Sora_N

I went to eb in Coquitlam Centre 10 mins after they opened and the guy behind the counter said 3 people had already asked him about her. He also said they're distributing her completely randomly and he has no idea who is getting it or when.

I knew this would happen. Might still go to Broadway tru Friday

i-Jest

Friday, but I'm a prime member. I expect it will come tomorrow since I'm GTA

Fucking Amazon. I order DDD mid December and have a delivery estimate for late February but new orders are going to be fulfilled faster than mine. AIN'T THIS SOME SHIT.

And none of them post in the Vancouver-Age thread. So sad. I feel the same way about all the Toronto area people in here and the Canadian Gaming Deals thread not posting in the Toronto-Age thread.

EDIT: Ottawa-GAF thread for good measure.

I browse Toronto Age a little from time to time but I should post more often.

what about a rosalina?

I think the next few weeks could answer that. NA villager or any villager?

Current Wave 3 standing :

Shulk : My copy was taken by some asshole at place fleur de lys even though the manager warned him he could only take one of the two and would have his second one when the second batch comes in (they only got two of the three preorders) and managed to get a sale associate to give him both. To him, fuck you. Still I was assured I would get it, probably next week

King Dedede : Arrived yesterday

Toon Link : Arrived yesterday

Sheik : Arrived yesterday

Ike : Arrived yesterday

Megaman : Preordered at Amazon.ca, delivery expected mid february

Sonic : Preordered at Amazon.ca, delivery expected mid february

Rosalina : Preordered on Futureshop, should be shipped tomorow

Lucario : Bought on Amazon.de, already shipped, should be here next week

Meta Knight : desperately trying to get a japanese version or I'll have one picked up for me on february 28th by family in France

Bowser : since he seems to be common, will probably buy him down the line

Overall, not a bad haul so far

You live in Quebec City?

Ranger X

Leaving it here again. Am willing to trade a Little Mac for a Pit.
If we could trade this in person, like drug deals, right here in Montreal that would be fantastic. PM me !

i-Jest

Do you know how much shipping would be for Canada? I've never done international before.

Came out to:

Product Price: USD:14.20
Delivery Charge: USD:3.99
For registered mail with tracking service: USD:1.70
Total Price: USD:19.89

For the two delivery options I chose from were both $1.70. There were more though.

i-Jest

Are they actually in stock? Seems odd that this store would have every figure available.

If they're available to order then I'd like to think they're in stock. If not they they'd be "[Out of Stock ]". I haven't ordered from them myself but I've heard good things from Canuck GAF in the deals thread. Anyone else wanna confirm?

Weiss

Banned
Came out to:

Product Price: USD:14.20
Delivery Charge: USD:3.99
For registered mail with tracking service: USD:1.70
Total Price: USD:19.89

For the two delivery options I chose from were both $1.70. There were more though.

So it's not a JP site? It's an American import service?

Top Bottom