• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

MarkusRJR

Yay I got a King Dedede. I was following DeDeDe on eBay all this week so this is really good timing! Hopefully Indigo/Chapters doesn't cancel them all; I mean why the random restock? Was that even announced, I only remember Shulk/Metaknight/Marth announced for restock?

MrFixIt

Yay I got a King Dedede. I was following DeDeDe on eBay all this week so this is really good timing! Hopefully Indigo/Chapters doesn't cancel them all; I mean why the random restock? Was that even announced, I only remember Shulk/Metaknight/Marth announced for restock?
This thread makes me worried, but at the same time I don't really trust anything a random customer service agent says. The fact that it's been up for preorder for hours doesn't look good. We'll see what happens. Keep your fingers crossed everyone! http://www.reddit.com/r/AmiiboCanada/comments/3788ag/called_indigo_customer_support/

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Tomorrow is Greninja right? ;.;

Does Toysrus still offer a coupon?

I think there is one but I cant find it.

hupla

Ahaha just went to visit a friend at the EB she works at and she was unboxing the new wave of amiibo were so close!!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Ahaha just went to visit a friend at the EB she works at and she was unboxing the new wave of amiibo were so close!!

I wonder if I should start checking SDM today and tomorrow to see if they get their stock in. Because SDM is the king of street date breaks in Toronto.

I wonder if I should start checking SDM today and tomorrow to see if they get their stock in. Because SDM is the king of street date breaks in Toronto.

Splatoon may pop up as well.

I didn't see games at the new Runnymede location though. :(.

The one at Yonge and Eglinton isn't great either.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Splatoon may pop up as well.

I didn't see games at the new Runnymede location though. :(.

The one at Yonge and Eglinton isn't great either.

My go to ones over the years have been Yonge & Bloor right outside the subway (less so now) and mostly recently a lot of success at Yonge & College location. My local one has Amiibo and games, but never seems to get them in early.

explodet

Well I just got a shipping confirmation email for Lucina and Robin from The Source. I'm surprise they weren't canceled.
Oh snap, I got one as well. This was just a long shot order, to boot.

Between this and all those Splatoon amiibo orders, my mailbox is going to be clogged.

Draysoth

got a couple ebgames charges - 18.07 x2, not sure where the four pack or which two amiibo those are. No other charges tho, and no shipping notices from anyone.

zroid

Banned
You recently ordered the Nintendo Amiibo 3 pack. We're so sorry, we were just made aware that availability of this item is severely constrained by the manufacturer and your order cannot be fulfilled. We never want to cancel any order, unfortunately with no units available we have no choice but to do so. An automatic cancellation email will follow this one shortly.

Best Regards,
Indigo Books and Music

RIP

From !ndigo
You recently ordered the Nintendo Amiibo 3 pack. We're so sorry, we were just made aware that availability of this item is severely constrained by the manufacturer and your order cannot be fulfilled. We never want to cancel any order, unfortunately with no units available we have no choice but to do so. An automatic cancellation email will follow this one shortly.

Edit: Too slow

Sealtest

I really wish Chapters would stop charging/holding funds when you place the order. I'd be completly fine with the cancellation if I wasn't still waiting for my money to be released.

Top Bottom