• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

zroid

Banned
BB hasn't charged me for Lucina, Robin, or Inkling Girl yet either :(

I'm not in any great hurry but it'd be nice to get them before the weekend. Looking impossible.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Seems like Lucina, Robin & Wario and possibly Ness are the rare one's

Charizard, Pac-man & Inklings seem common.

BB hasn't charged me for Lucina, Robin, or Inkling Girl yet either :(

I'm not in any great hurry but it'd be nice to get them before the weekend. Looking impossible.
Yeah, I haven't been charged for Lucina, Robin, and the Splatoon 3-pack, but if it's late I'm fine as long as I get them. If I suddenly get an apology e-mail about cancelling my pre-orders, then I'll be mad.

MarkusRJR

Not even sure if I want to go and get Jigglypuff tomorrow morning. I feel by the time I wake up (I work till 1am today) they'll all be gone, and there is no way I'm getting to Walmart at 7am when they open.

Sora_N

I will definitely try, but considering that it is one greninja per person (and all my friends that are coming are getting one for themselves), it might be difficult. But nonetheless, I will see if I can acquire one for you.

No worries man. I'll probably camp the site at 5am pst or buy from a scalper if it doesn't work out

Still no shipping notice from EB Games online.

Anyone get anything yet?

Remember. EB doesn't send out shipping notices until the next morning. So if they ship it today you won't get the notice until tomorrow. Happens to me all the time with EB.

Edit: Like a government mule.

levyjl1988

Banned
Best Buy is getting 175 Robin and 175 Lucina to their eCommerce West warehouse and 423 Robin and 423 for Lucina eCommerce warehouse. All of that stock went towards the bestbuy.ca preorders. All of that stock gone in that 2 min window back then. This demonstrates the gravity of demand for these amiibo.

Forgot to post this yesterday, I did in the LINE amiiboCanadaGAF group however.

I was able to get a Jigglypuff early from an oblivious Wal-Mart yesterday

BTlTxaM.jpg

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
If someone has the chance to purchase a Jigglypuff amiibo and doesn't want it, I'd like to buy it :(

iiicon

Remember. EB doesn't send out shipping notices until the next morning. So if they ship it today you won't get the notice until tomorrow. Happens to me all the time with EB.

Edit: Like a government mule.

so if my order status on their website says confirmed, I should be good? I don't have much experience ordering from EB online.

Renewed

Amazon.ca just shipped my Lucina, Robin and Charizard... with an expected delivery date of tomorrow!?!? This is unusual for me :eek:

Sealtest

so far only my splatoon from amazon has shipped not my robin,lucina or charizard which has been sitting at shipping now since this morning. Maybe they packed them both together?

Renewed

so far only my splatoon from amazon has shipped not my robin,lucina or charizard which has been sitting at shipping now since this morning. Maybe they packed them both together?

That reminds me I need to check EB tomorrow for Splatoon 3-pack and Ness preorders...

Anyways, you can tell if items in different orders (if that's the case for you) are shipped together under details. But if they're at different stages I imagine they didn't pack them all together because they were unsure on space?... Who knows maybe they wanted it to arrive in good condition!

Sealtest

Anyways, you can tell if items in different orders (if that's the case for you) are shipped together under details. But if they're at different stages I imagine they didn't pack them all together because they were unsure on space?... Who knows maybe they wanted it to arrive in good condition!

2 different orders though, But it wouldn't be the first time they packaged multiple orders together into 1 box. But since I don't see any of that I'm guessing they didnt

Know people are amped up / stressed out about new wave dropping Friday, but don't forget to check your local Best Buy for Meta Knight re-stocks. Told they will be available today. :eek:) Not sure if all stores will get 40 or what, but I know BB Kanata will have them.

Thanks for the heads up. I picked the second to last meta knight at the Kanata BB at 4:30 pm today.

Bass260

EBgames charged me earlier for my Ness - and Amazon right now for the rest of em.

Now I just need to find Jigglypuff. You think Walmart will put them up again online?

Sealtest

just got my shipping for lucina,charizard and robin from Amazon. Now walmart for wario,puff and pac-man then best buy for silver mario.

Walmart shipped Robin and Lucina, meanwhile my Splatoon 3 pack from amazon has been on delivery for like 3 days, hope no one decided to raid amiibo truck yet.

ohlawd

no fucking way

EB says they're able to fulfill my in-store proders of Lucina, Ness and Inkling Girl. dunno if I should line up at TRU now

EDIT: WHAT, Walmart shipped me a Lucina. what in the hell.

Renewed

no fucking way

EB says they're able to fulfill my in-store proders of Lucina, Ness and Inkling Girl. dunno if I should line up at TRU now

You're one of the chosen ones to walk out in joy while others harbour hatred. But really congrats, I have no idea if my Splatoon 3-pack or Ness are fine and I'll have to check tomorrow.

Sealtest

apparently my walmart order shipped as well but the webpage never updated had to call again and verify and it took 5 minutes just asking if he could tell me if it shipped or not because he kept telling me these were all out of stock.

Anony

anyone have an idea on what the rarity of inkling girl is gonna be
dunno if i should even bother to check in the store

Top Bottom