• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Quadratic

After about 30 mins in the stock room a CSR got me the last Toon Link Amiibo at the Futureshop in Scarborough Lawrence/Kennedy. Lucky... I'm not going to try getting anymore wave 3. Hopefully my Megaman pre order is still ok at EBgames he's the only Amiibo I have to own.

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
Best buy at metro had toon link and bowser. I got the last sheik for someone else

Toys r us only had bowser so far but I'll try again tomorrow

So back to that ebgames Rosalina trick that worked this morning. I don't suspect it'll be too long before we find out if the order is a go. It's suppose to release today. I would suspect we'll hear something in within 24hours.

lionpants

So back to that ebgames Rosalina trick that worked this morning. I don't suspect it'll be too long before we find out if the order is a go. It's suppose to release today. I would suspect we'll hear something in within 24hours.
What was the trick? Using Javascript to unhide some HTML?

Kilvin

Those of us who got her in our cart but missed out on her a few days ago when she sold out in 30 seconds could somehow miraculously complete the order today since she was still appearing in our carts.

It's not likely to work, but all of our orders were confirmed and we got an order number. So we're all waiting to see what happens, but not expecting much.

A few pages back someone noticed that they still had a Rosie in their cart when they tried to purchase her the other day (you know...when they sold out in 30 seconds). For the heck of it, they tried to checkout...and it worked. So I checked ebgames myself. I never did get an actual confirmation that I had one in my cart. But low and behold. There was one there. So I tried to check out...and it went through. Even got email confirmation for the order.

Sealtest

Finally got a charge from futureshop for my shiek,bowser and toon link.

Nothing for Rosalina yet. She's still confirmed for tmw right?

Edit - Finally on Meta Knight. Hopefully they don't destroy them shipping them in bubble mailers.

Those pages did crash though...quickly and hard. I wonder if there's a chance that by us placing them in the cart, it pulled it out of the inventory and has now allowed us to complete the order.

espher

Damn that would frustrate me if I was planning on keeping them boxed or for trade. Thankfully it's only a Toon Link and not something more rare at least.

Order two Pits from Amazon.

Two separate orders.

Two separate boxes.

Both with creases (one is much smaller).

Sent some angry feedback. http://amazon.ca/packaging was a link I didn't know existed at that point.

explodet

Looks like my Rosalina order from amazon.de finally arrived today.
After the online order craziness, I think paying $10 extra was completely worth it.

beta_fuse

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
So technically, Lucario Toys R US should go on sale tomorrow online right?

Anyone know when? ;.;

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
According to their twitter response: https://twitter.com/toysruscanada/status/562999528870408192

"We can't release the time as it will be rolling out across Canada"

A non-answer o_o

Thanks Harper

basically, TRU doesn't know shit

better line up, vinny

The closest TRU is 20 miles away and I don't drive ;.;

I'll be lining-up online to pre-order lol But of course I'll most likely be sleeping by the time they are on sale. Fuk dis shit. Why u do dis to me Ninty!

Went to my TRU and the guy said he has 15 lucario in the back. told me if I wanted one I gotta get there early. As if I didnt know that already. Lol

i-Jest

It is telling me that this app isn't supported on this version of the Amazon Shopping App. Not sure what else to try but I'd really like to see how accurate this is.

NVM: Just realized it's my Android version being at 4.4.2 and not 5 or above. Darn this HTC One

If you can't run it then I most certainly can't with my ancient 4.0.4 OS. I'm using an Optimus 3D by the way.

Does it work in Canada?

No clue.

evanmisha

The Rosalina I ordered from ebgames.ca (in the ~30s batch) shipped yesterday evening via Purolator. Expected it to show up today, tracking info says a delivery attempt failed. I was on the main floor with a couple of dogs that bark at the sound of a pin drop. No delivery attempt slip left. Tracking info suggests the delivery failed in the next town over. Dealing with customer service right now

Kilvin

The Rosalina I ordered from ebgames.ca (in the ~30s batch) shipped yesterday evening via Purolator. Expected it to show up today, tracking info says a delivery attempt failed. I was on the main floor with a couple of dogs that bark at the sound of a pin drop. No delivery attempt slip left. Tracking info suggests the delivery failed in the next town over. Dealing with customer service right now

At what time did you get your shipping confirmation email?

CRA5H

Welcome to the wonderful world of Purolator. They are absolutely the worst which is why I try avoid ebgames online orders as much as possible. They don't bother to attempt the delivery if they feel it's too much work for them.

Gah!!! Dude took off with your Rosie!

lionpants

Welcome to the wonderful world of Purolator. They are absolutely the worst which is why I try avoid ebgames online orders as much as possible. They don't bother to attempt the delivery if they feel it's too much work for them.
I ended up going to the Purolator store and signing up for a signature waiver sticker. You stick it on your front door and Purolator will just leave the package inside the door. They scan the barcode on the sticker. No more failed deliveries!

Top Bottom