• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Renewed

I popped by my EB Games at Rexdale to check what they had besides my pre-orders and they had Pac-Man, Wario, and a few Silver Marios (saw 4 out, 1 in the "aisles"). Also picked up Splatoon because thanks BBY. They have plushes of the Koopa Kids and other Nintendo characters (including Meta Knight) if you wanna hold something to sate your amiibo insanity. Price varies around $25.

Edit: Jiggs seems to be gone from Walmart Rexdale. Would have offered to pick it up for someone but it didn't cross my mind at the time. :(

I felt like I should have asked about Marth... but I think deep down I've given up.

This is the current status of my insanity (these'll be open... except for Shulk for collection purposes).

0FZAyYi.jpg

tiijj

Got my Char and Diddy from amazon, and they put them in the box the most awkward way possible, completely killed the cards, but had they flipped them they would have fit perfectly and not moved or bent the cards o_o

These things are collectors nightmare fuel I swear...

Did they happen to force one to fit so that the other one's not loose? They did that to my toad.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Got an order confirmation email from TRU an hour ago for my Greninja order. :)

I also got a couple of deliveries today:

WM - Jiggly/Lucina/Robin
EB - Ness/Splatoon 3-pack

Zing

Banned
That fresh smell of day 1 kijiji scalping...
I checked Kijiji just for fun. $80-100 Jigglypuffs.

So annoying.

On a side note, I forgot that I have the JPN Fire Emblem set still sealed. I'd rather have the Pokemon. So if anyone has Jigglypuff, Lucario, and Greninja to trade and wants the FE dudes, hit me up.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
They had them horizontal and bent both cards to fit, had they been vertical, they would have fit snug without bending anything /facepalm
That's horrible. WM did a great job on my three. They were all secure in the box without anything bent and even put tissue paper between them. I was impressed.

tiijj

They had them horizontal and bent both cards to fit, had they been vertical, they would have fit snug without bending anything /facepalm

Mines not as bad. There 2 of them. One was placed to fit the box while the other one was shoved. I contacted Amazon and left a feedback on their packaging, they gave me $5.

Brofield

Charizard, Pac-Man, Splatoon 3-pack, Silver Mario and Greninja. All that I wanted.

When I went to the EB Games and talking with the guy, he seemed kinda bummed he couldn't get Greninja since he was working. I offered to go back and get him one, and sure enough at 10am they still had Greninja for sale at TRU.

We take care of our own, Amiibro's ✊

It's amiibo release dates like these that make me thankful I'm not completely in love with Fire Emblem. That would just drive me to tears/drink.

Charizard, Pac-Man, Splatoon 3-pack, Silver Mario and Greninja. All that I wanted.

When I went to the EB Games and talking with the guy, he seemed kinda bummed he couldn't get Greninja since he was working. I offered to go back and get him one, and sure enough at 10am they still had Greninja for sale at TRU.

We take care of our own, Amiibro's ✊

It's amiibo release dates like these that make me thankful I'm not completely in love with Fire Emblem. That would just drive me to tears/drink.

/wipes tears from eyes

You are a wonderful person. /Amiibro Salute

Eww so Purolator has my 4 boxes marked as "Delayed due to Missed Delivery" I am already dead aren't I =/

Edit: Called them up and they said it wasn't because I didn't answer and they rescheduled to Monday, and would call me to let me know what happened.

/cries man-tears... *sniff* my Ness was in one of those boxes

kinger

On a side note, I forgot that I have the JPN Fire Emblem set still sealed. I'd rather have the Pokemon. So if anyone has Jigglypuff, Lucario, and Greninja to trade and wants the FE dudes, hit me up.

Were you wanting to trade them as a set?

Went to EB and Wal-Mart during break today. All (if not, most) of the Wave 4 Smash amiibos were sold from POs. Same with the Splatoon ones. They had one Inkling boy and Inkling girl in stock and a lot Pac-Man's for sale. Oh, and they had quite a few Silver Mario amiibos (I think I saw 8 or so). Didn't expect to see that one in.

Walked out with a Silver Mario and a Sonic, since that's all I had enough for.

If anyone has a Villager, Link, or any of the FE characters they'd be willing to sell, PM me.

kinger

Lucina and Robin get! Did anyone else have Ness on preorder and not get a call from EB Games yet?

You should give them a call if you preordered. I called yesterday to see if my preorder would be fulfilled for midnight release because they didn't call this time, and apparently they only called people whose orders could not be fulfilled the first day(first shipment?).

Kilvin

Lucina and Robin get! Did anyone else have Ness on preorder and not get a call from EB Games yet?

My Eb never calls me for my preorders :/ this has been going on for years, I've even triple checked my phone number is correct in the system.

I'd just go in.

ohlawd

who the fuck is BB fooling?

hurr durr fans get mad if we announced the time and we miss it.

oh our definition of "soon" is a century later.

fucking clowns

Top Bottom