• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Got an order through for Metaknight.

I can't believe he is still up, I went through hell to get him originally. I was going to grab one to trade but ugh, I can't take one from someone when I have one already especially with the bs I've been through for these things lol

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
No robin or lucina luck for me :(

My last shot is bestbuy tonight. Hurry bestbuy do it.

Toronto D:

Ah shame, well if you get desperate then I could always ship it.

Not sure what will happen with other retailer exclusives, but everything happening today seems to be a good sign that stock is becoming much more readily available, so hopefully everyone should be able to get what they want.

ahdurian

Ah shame, well if you get desperate then I could always ship it.

Not sure what will happen with other retailer exclusives, but everything happening today seems to be a good sign that stock is becoming much more readily available, so hopefully everyone should be able to get what they want.

yeah that's what I'm hoping

Also, did Greninja go up on TRU site today? I've been out all day, but at the random times i did check they didn't have it

Picked up my Lucina, Robin, Ness, and Splatoon 3-pack today with no problems. Checked out the nearby stores and from wave 4 only saw pac-man in stock.

Koppee

Neo Member
Meta knight has been up for an awfully long time...not sure about this one

Also haven't got a confirmation email either after placing my order so low hopes for this one

Renewed

Meta Knight now OoS. I reached a point long ago where I was okay with not getting them all... feels good man.

Now there's a chance I've ruined myself for getting Palutena, Dark Pit, Ganon and Zero Suit Samus...

Kilvin

Meta Knight now OoS. I reached a point long ago where I was okay with not getting them all... feels good man.

Now there's a chance I've ruined myself for getting Palutena, Dark Pit, Ganon and Zero Suit Samus...

Is the next "wave" still just paulutena and dark pitt or are ganon and zss part of it now too?

Weiss

Banned
So my EB didn't even get enough Lucina either, so I only ended up with Ness and Pac-Man. At least those were the ones I really wanted.

Anyway, I think this is where I drop out of the amiibo race. Still have that boxed Lucario up for grabs.

Good luck, everyone.

levyjl1988

Banned
I popped by my EB Games at Rexdale to check what they had besides my pre-orders and they had Pac-Man, Wario, and a few Silver Marios (saw 4 out, 1 in the "aisles"). Also picked up Splatoon because thanks BBY. They have plushes of the Koopa Kids and other Nintendo characters (including Meta Knight) if you wanna hold something to sate your amiibo insanity. Price varies around $25.

Edit: Jiggs seems to be gone from Walmart Rexdale. Would have offered to pick it up for someone but it didn't cross my mind at the time. :(

I felt like I should have asked about Marth... but I think deep down I've given up.

This is the current status of my insanity (these'll be open... except for Shulk probably. Dunno what to do with him).

I was the only one who lined up early at the Walmart in Rexdale, arrived there at 6am and waited an hour. They had 3 Jigglypuffs and was quickly cleared (by me and some other guy). All else was exhausted. No Lucina and Robin there.

Renewed

I was the only one who lined up early at the Walmart in Rexdale, arrived there at 6am and waited an hour. They had 3 Jigglypuffs and was quickly cleared (by me and some other guy). All else was exhausted. No Lucina and Robin there.

Makes sense because I couldn't imagine anything even near double digits for Jiggs there. Thanks for the heads up!

ahdurian

So Walmart apparnetly shipped out my Robin, Lucina, |Inkling Girl and Jigglypuff...
I checked my tracking number, and it says it's been out for delivery since 9am.
It's not 10pm and no one came.......

i-Jest

God I hope ZSS won't be an exclusive. Are Ganondorf World of Nintendo Figures hard to come by? I saw one today. It looked pretty good.

Kade

Today's haul (sorry for the quality).
CGN6Dt1WQAABUxX.jpg:large

The extra Robin and Charizard were the result of an allegedly cancelled order but they decided to send them to me and charge my credit card anyways. Ness, Greninja and Jigglypuff should be here Monday.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Today's haul (sorry for the quality).
CGN6Dt1WQAABUxX.jpg:large

The extra Robin and Charizard were the result of an allegedly cancelled order but they decided to send them to me and charge my credit card anyways. Ness, Greninja and Jigglypuff should be here Monday.

Very nice! Any chance you wanna sell that extra Robin at cost and you're somehow also in Toronto?

MarkusRJR

Yeah they packed my Splatoon 3-pack like that even though it was by itself and would have fit easily if they just put in on it's side (imagine that same box in the picture minus the second amiibo in there). They just bent it and stuffed brown packing paper all on the opposite side of the amiibo 3-pack. Such a bad job by Amazon. :/

I haven't been following amiibo news much but I managed to preorder a Ness amiibo months ago on EBgames. I didn't get a email since then telling me they're cancelling my order. How do I know if I still have it? If so, is there a time limit in which I can pick it up?

Yeah they packed my Splatoon 3-pack like that even though it was by itself and would have fit easily if they just put in on it's side (imagine that same box in the picture minus the second amiibo in there). They just bent it and stuffed brown packing paper all on the opposite side of the amiibo 3-pack. Such a bad job by Amazon. :/

I hope they packed mine like that too so I can get a discount.

Yup a few of us on here had the same thing, they like went out of their way to package them wrong even when they could have easily fit nicely without damage. I open almost all of mine so it was minor but if I needed them in box I would have been screwed.

Wow that's...wrong. Hopefully they can pin point who it is that's doing it and the idiot loses their job. You know you suck at life when... That's completely deliberate. I've never had a problem with Amazon before. This is definitely a disgruntled worker.

Top Bottom