• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

lionpants

Got one. Unfortunately the pre-order trick didn't work for free shipping. It wanted me to group them together. :(

I had to eat the shipping costs.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Got one. Unfortunately the pre-order trick didn't work for free shipping. It wanted me to group them together. :(

I had to eat the shipping costs.

You could have still done it, they ship when they release regardless.

Go to the next page, you can choose super saver for the full order.

I have a pre-order and a backordered item, and it's offering free shipping for those two, but Palutena is separate.

I guess I have to get something in-stock to get free shipping.

EDIT: Got it to work. Added something in stock, removed it, order got free shipping.

lionpants

upNyUcw.png

o_O

zroid

Banned
I have a pre-order and a backordered item, and it's offering free shipping for those two, but Palutena is separate.

I guess I have to get something in-stock to get free shipping.
This is what I was afraid of with respect to adding a pre-order item to get free shipping :(

good thing I activated my Prime free trial.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
This is what I was afraid of with respect to adding a pre-order item to get free shipping :(

good thing I activated my Prime free trial.

Weird though, worked fine for me. Got a book on preorder and the amiibo, free shipping is fine.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Still available after 45 minutes?! Is this finally the end of the amiibo madness?

kinger

It is now 4:30 PST and she is still up? This makes me optimistic about future waves!

Now if we only got more significant restocks... I missed Captain Falcon again :c

CRA5H

Still available at 10pm.. It's good but also I hope they didn't oversupply and be left with tons of stock. This may make Nintendo think twice about producing so many...then we complain about stock levels haha

Renewed

Hmm, maybe Zero Suit Samus should be Amazon exclusive because if this is any indicator, the chances of getting these amiibo are better than ever.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
If someone from Montreal is interested, I'm selling a few of my amiibos... I simply have too many of them, as I got caught in the craze and bought a ton of them often simply because they were "rare".

So if you're interested, I still have boxed Captain Falcon, Fox and Diddy Kong.

dankir

If someone from Montreal is interested, I'm selling a few of my amiibos... I simply have too many of them, as I got caught in the craze and bought a ton of them often simply because they were "rare".

So if you're interested, I still have boxed Captain Falcon, Fox and Diddy Kong.

PM'd you.

hazukash

I visited GameStop in Sweden (the one in the Globen mall) last week and saw they had a ton of Wario amiibo. Unfortunately, they cost about 35 CDN a piece. I know this is an outrageous price, but as I haven't seen a single one in the wild in Québec, the idea of buying one to bring back home seemed tempting. I didn't do it in the end since I had a little hope I could find it in-store for cheaper here. Was I wrong in thinking this? Best Buy never seems to have it in stock and it's sold out on every website. I lost track of amiibo releases after the Super Mario series so I have no idea what's going on.

I visited GameStop in Sweden (the one in the Globen mall) last week and saw they had a ton of Wario amiibo. Unfortunately, they cost about 35 CDN a piece. I know this is an outrageous price, but as I haven't seen a single one in the wild in Québec, the idea of buying one to bring back home seemed tempting. I didn't do it in the end since I had a little hope I could find it in-store for cheaper here. Was I wrong in thinking this? Best Buy never seems to have it in stock and it's sold out on every website. I lost track of amiibo releases after the Super Mario series so I have no idea what's going on.

It's rare but it pops here and there. It was on amazon.ca a few days ago at normal price.

dankir

I got him at Toys R us two weeks ago. Keep checking.

lionpants

Palutena shipped at 5am today? Odd, but cool haha.
I bought mine with Zelda Wii U for free shipping. Palutena shows no sign of shipping. Looks like I'm going to have to contact them and try to get her shipped.

EDIT: Just got off the chat with Amazon. They made a one time exception and split my order.

Top Bottom