• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

espher

Getting two Dark Pits is gonna be a nightmare, ugh.

Hopefully I can move some of my tradebait... though I wanted to leverage it to try and get the NA Robin/Lucina/Ness (all x2) that I'm missing... :/

I need to get off this wild ride.

zroid

Banned
Got Palutena, and it's in perfect condition! Amazon came through :D (dat Prime treatment?)

...unfortunately the paint job is... kind of... shit

but I'll live

kinger

I bought mine with Zelda Wii U for free shipping. Palutena shows no sign of shipping. Looks like I'm going to have to contact them and try to get her shipped.

EDIT: Just got off the chat with Amazon. They made a one time exception and split my order.

I was afraid this would happen again, so I combined mine with something in stock that I kind of wanted anyways. I suspect the amount of items in an order might affect if they ship it separately or not?
They're catching on to us!

Glad you got it sorted out early though!
I waited a long time before I talked to them about it last time, but it wasn't an amiibo

Edit: Palutena arrived today! Oddly though it looks like someone sealed it, then thought the bubble was too high and re-sealed it?
Like it doesn't look like someone opened it and then re-sealed it, but there's a bubble imprint higher than the bubble itself?

ohlawd

no, I don't have Prime. it's just I know Amazon intentionally delayed shipping my order for almost a week to make sure it matches the free shipping date estimate.

MarkusRJR

Got my Palutena yesterday and just had the chance to pick it up from my mailbox.

After everyone saying how ugly theirs was I'm honestly surprised. Mine looks great. Up there with Shulk in terms of details and quality.

espher

So in total I ended up with four Palutena orders (between friends/family trying to assist and my own). Two of them have arrived in eh condition (so I'm glad I have four as I can flip the other two to friends who didn't get online in time, for cost or trade), while two of them (mine and one my friend placed) still have 2017 ship dates... good ol' Amazon.

dankir

No problems for me this wave.

WaZwSqH.jpg
[/IMG]

I've found quite a few Amiibo in stores and online so this what I've managed to pick up in the last 4 weeks. I have Rosalina and Jigglypuff waiting at a friends place in the states which I'll get next week.

eSVt9kI.jpg

and my collection, missing 8 figures in total.

o4Uw98W.jpg

espher

Well, I got one of the two I need from Best Buy.

Someone was trying to get one for me and didn't get on in time.

So now I get to take my shot at Walmart and Amazon. Really hope I don't have to import gamble on this one...

Got my Pitoo this morning. It was actually pleasantly easy!

Which amiibo is #1 on your hit list right now? I'm looking forward to Duck Hunt and R.O.B.
so I'll be getting dat 3-pack!
but the one that I'm hawking for most is DDD.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
If Duck Hunt is exclusive to the 3-pack, I'll...

I'll...

...I'll be disappointed. :(

Top Bottom