• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Stage On

Urg I'm having so much trouble getting Ike even thought he's been restocked a little.

Glad I gave up getting the entire set. I'm having trouble justifying the cost of the few Amiibo I still want to get.

Ryne

Thanks for that PDF, now I can calculate how much the Yoshi Amiibos I want will cost.

*Whips out calculator

$203 CAD

imokaywiththis.jpg
.....mabye

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I got sidetracked off this amiibo thing. What's the status on zero suit samus?

zroid

Banned

tempting... I still don't have either Peach or Bowser, and I like SM Peach more than Smash Peach

edit: yeah I bought them. thanks! ^^

ohlawd

bought SM Peach. feels good buying an amiibo this cheap lol

if they fuck up the box, it'll be okay as I plan to open her anyway

i-Jest

they expect me to pay 60$ for a giant Yarn Amiibo?

GOD DAMN IT NINTENDO WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME

Wait for the first ever Amiibo price drop? Or you can wait for a time when online retailers include Amiibo in price drops. Personally I'm not interested in giant Yarn Yoshi.

I got sidetracked off this amiibo thing. What's the status on zero suit samus?

Preorder aren't up yet as far as I know.

Has it been confirmed if Duck Hunt dog will never, ever be sold individually? :/

Eventually, I guess, but I wouldn't expect an announcement before the new year.

Renewed

I was too dejected to take a closer look, but the EB Games near Toronto at Colossus Centre has at least one Villager and Captain Falcon if you're hurting for those. Again I didn't check others because I just wanted to leave.

(If you're going north you have to go past Steeles and into YRT region, meaning you'll be paying $4 extra fare. Be aware if you're using the bus like this poor sap).

ohlawd

to balance missing out on Peach, Amiami is finally getting their shit together with my Lucina figma by wanting confirmation.

hnnnng it's happening, brehs. she got delayed so many times but we made it

original.jpg

they-pull-me-back-in-image.jpg

Renewed

to balance missing out on Peach, Amiami is finally getting their shit together with my Lucina figma by wanting confirmation.

Holy snap you're right. Mine is being held until another item is in stock but the promised time has finally come.

Oh yeah, the thing before was just a chain of unfortunate events when I was looking for a PS3. I really should have double checked those amiibo because I've been considering getting the SMB ones.

Edit: Also Best Buy tweeted that Marth, Ike, Villager and Captain Falcon are available now. Here's the direct link to search results.

DVCY201

Just got my payment request. And Marth and Ike, nice. Getting the Fire Emblem crew together.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Missed Marth I was hoping to pick up for a friend, but looks like it might not be a big deal to find one anymore. Just have to keep an eye out..

AleeN634

Picked up Ike and Captain Falcon. Maybe Nintendo has finally sorted the supply situation a bit better, it seems like these restocks are happening more often.

I walked into an EB randomly a couple days ago and saw a bunch of Marth, Villager, Splatoon, Ike, Falcon, and Lucario. There were about 4 people there holding a couple Amiibos, including one guy who was really excited at finally getting a unicorn.

Went by the same EB a couple days later and everything was gone except for a couple Splatoon ones.

ahdurian

That is one of the most hilarious commercials I've seen for a videogame in ages. It's up there with the old ratchet and Clank commercials. Wouldn't be surprised to see Shovel Knight in Smash Bros at some point.

well apparently there's rumors he's second place in the ballots, so you never know

Anony

anyone interested in dark pit?
I'm low on cash and would like to sell it

i also have a diddy kong that i don't want anymore but i'm guessing no one wants that

both are BNIB

Brofield

Did I miss Super Mario Bros 30th Anniversary & Olimar from bestbuy or have they just not become available yet?

Is anyone confused by Olimar's description by Best Buy?

Drop Captain Olimar, a character from the Pikmin series, into your amiibo-compatible games with this Super Smash Bros figure. After crash landing on a strange planet inhabited by Pikmin creatures, Olimar enlisted their help to recover his ship. Now he teams up his Pikmin friends whenever he can, challenging them to games of Bingo Battle.

Did I play a different Pikmin game, or...?

Top Bottom