• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Nothing on EB's site regarding the Happy Home Designer N3DS or the Xenoblade Special Edition. Out of everyone they are usually quick to update with this stuff.

Edit: Bah. Wrong Canada thread.

Surprised the new Amiibos don't have placeholders on their site either.

dankir

Completely painless for me today. Went to Toys R Us at 10:15 AM (Brossard TRU outside of Montreal) they had everything in stock, even after have a 40 person lineup in the morning.

Then just headed to WalMart for Dr. Mario. Only thing I didn't find was the other Mario amiibo, the new colors? I'll just get him later though.

Good stuff Nintendo you did good this time around. Added in all the Amiibo I've gotten in the past 2 weeks., Thanks Bestbuy for the previous wave rare figures.

GNil37Q.jpg

Currently at 39/44 Boxed NA Amiibo :)

Anth0ny

so I can finally pre-order dr. mario

but i'm so over amiibo at this point that I don't even feel like it

you fucked up nintendo

please don't release zelda or pokemon amiibo in the future thanksssssssss

stolin

I got all 6 new ones from Walmart.ca order about 10 mins ago. Now just Bower Jr. Come on TRU !

Edit: Looks like 5 of 6 still there, just missing 8-bit Classic Mario.
Edit2: Zero Suit Samus is now sold out.

zroid

Banned
I wanted to ship it to the grab n go locker at the nearby Wal Mart but it wouldn't let me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

just sent it to the post office instead

zroid

Banned
What is a grab n go locker?

it's just free ship-to-store basically. but only some wal-marts have them. (all in the GTA I think)

this is free, right? I forgot to check. paid the shipping like a sucker

yeah it's free. only difference for me between this and the locker is apparently you need to print out the confirmation email and present your ID to get it from the P.O.

less hassle at the locker. but whatev

Completely painless for me today. Went to Toys R Us at 10:15 AM (Brossard TRU outside of Montreal) they had everything in stock, even after have a 40 person lineup in the morning.

Then just headed to WalMart for Dr. Mario. Only thing I didn't find was the other Mario amiibo, the new colors? I'll just get him later though.

Good stuff Nintendo you did good this time around. Added in all the Amiibo I've gotten in the past 2 weeks., Thanks Bestbuy for the previous wave rare figures.

GNil37Q.jpg

Currently at 39/44 Boxed NA Amiibo :)

Pretty much the same story here! TRU had Baby Bowser, ZSS, Ganons, and Olimars from here until next week, and Wal-Mart had nothing but Dr. Mario and plenty of them. This was incredibly easy.

ohlawd

got charged for ZSS dammit Walmart you fast

I'll still try and get a second from Amazon. Got some books I can preorder for free shipping

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Best Buy launch is happening imminently. 11 am PT

Ohhh I hope this goes up on time and I get a zero suit!

It's up? Got a zero suit and ganon! Wooo stupid samus was all I ever wanted it's finally over for now

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Damn it, Fuzzy. I just put an order in for it from Wal-Mart online! Fuck. I'll PM.

edit: I should say, Fuzzy is awesome and always trying to help me with Amiibo findings. <3
It wasn't a problem. I was passing a Walmart and stopped in to get one for you. If nobody else from TO-GAF wants it then I'll just return it.

Went to EB games this morning and got my ZSS, Ganondorf, and classic 8-bit mario amiibos no problem. Walmart also had modern 8-bit Mario, and a single captain falcon and village hiding in the Disney infinity figure section.

Sora_N

This was the best launch. I didn't see coloured Mario or Dr. Mario but I don't want those ones anyways.

Got everything else I wanted. Nintendo finally learned.

kinger

TRU Metrotown, BC has Bowser Jr., Ganondorf, lots of Zero Suit Samus, Classic 8-Bit Mario, and even more Olimar left as of 10 minutes ago (it's noon now).

Glad I decided not to line up this morning, haha.

Do you think Classic Mario is going to be rare at all?
Online seems to suggest it will be, but there were still a lot at TRU just now so maybe not? It might be an allotment thing though.

Keep getting 404 errors in TRU trying to add Olimar :(
I added it to my cart when they went up this morning, but then it disappeared and I couldn't re-add it, so I gave up.

Top Bottom