• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

I was kind of being facetious. Totally want everything in the 3 pack, but Duck Hunt was the prize.

I could hook you up with a three pack if you're having problems. They seem pretty common though.

Haha thanks for the offer but nah, just looking for game & watch . I can hit you up with a jiggly for retail + shipping though

dankir

Okay got the Eb games 3 pack. Almost done right? Mii fighter 3 pack, Mew Two, Falco and then DLC characters right?

Then I'm done with all Smash brothers Amiibo?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Okay got the Eb games 3 pack. Almost done right? Mii fighter 3 pack, Mew Two, Falco and then DLC characters right?

Then I'm done with all Smash brothers Amiibo?

I look forward to the alt. colour line and the Final Smash Deluxe $49.99 figure line.

ahdurian

man..those AC Amiibos look so nice....probably because designs are so much simpler than the Smash ones

but I told myself I'm only buying Smash line-up (unless Pokemon ones come out)
=/

Sora_N

I bought the azar display from amazon for $35. It shipped yesterday and I got it today.

If I have time to put it together tonight I can post a pic but I have too many amiibos now that it might not even be enough lol.

i-Jest

I bought the azar display from amazon for $35. It shipped yesterday and I got it today.

If I have time to put it together tonight I can post a pic but I have too many amiibos now that it might not even be enough lol.

Like a junkie on his last leg, I think I'm beginning to see my bottom.

Sora_N

Just a sample, haven't decided which ones to put out yet. My other shelves are other collectibles. I may end up putting the Pokemon ones with my Pokemon collection.

Hazu

Anyone here would like to trade Amiibo cards with me?

Looking for : 3 - 6 - 20 - 31 - 39 - 42 - 49 - 54 - 59 - 66 - 72 - 82 - 88 - 90 - 91 - 100

Trading : 9 - 14 - 17 (x2) - 23 - 30 (x3) - 41 - 45 - 46 - 50 - 52 - 53 (x3) - 57 - 64 (x2) - 67 - 71 - 75 (x2) - 77 - 83 - 89 - 92 - 94 - 96 - 99 (x2)

Thank you :)

Sora_N

I returned my extra ZSS at TRU today, the guy doing the returns was like WHY YOU RETURNING SAMUS. I prefer not to go to TRU at all now since I worked there for 2 years in the past, just annoying.

dankir

So I'm seeing that the US Tru's are getting some pretty significant restocks. Any chance its happening in Canada too? I haven't been able to check recently. Just missing 2 figures now, what are the chances that Meta Knight or DeDede will be restocked anytime soon?

Anybody selling either one?

Zing

Banned
I forgot these things existed. I have a few that I opened, used for a day, then put back in package. Anyone want for cost plus shipping?

Zelda
Link
DK
Diddy
Kirby
Robin (jpn, sealed)

I also have Gold and Silver Mario sealed. Are Europeans still interested in those?

Sora_N

So I'm seeing that the US Tru's are getting some pretty significant restocks. Any chance its happening in Canada too? I haven't been able to check recently. Just missing 2 figures now, what are the chances that Meta Knight or DeDede will be restocked anytime soon?

I have one MK still but I'm in Vancouver.

Kinsei

Banned

I think it's happening here too. I got back from my local Walmart and they had a ton of stuff that I've never seen there aside from the wave launches (Toad, Splatoon triple packs, Sonic, 30th anniversary Mario, etc). No Meta Knight or Dedede though :(. I need those two too.

MarkusRJR

Bought two AC: HHD packs of cards and got two sets of duplicates. Do I just have the worst luck or are duplicates THIS easy to get? Ugh... :/

CRA5H

Is anyone still looking for the Splatoon 3 pack? I have one that I am willing to trade for the Retro 3 pack. I'd rather have a complete smash set =)

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
My problem with Lottie is I can't order two and sell one at cost to someone that wants her and I've nothing else to bundle with her for free shipping. I might just wait it out and hope I can pop in and pick her up at launch.

Top Bottom