• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Clov

Man I'd love if past characters got a figure even if they aren't in the game anymore. I used Squritle so much in Brawl I really miss him and my friends always thought I was weird for using Roy over Marth back in the day.

Not sure why you're bringing up past characters. I mean, the gang's all here!
tumblr_nczxdlqkGP1rt2h44o1_500.jpg

Stage On

lol There's a reason I picked this handle.

Heh, I know what you mean. I've got games dating back to the ps1 era that I've yet to touch and yet no matter how hard I try my backlog only seems to grow even as I chip away at it little by little.

I'm here to tell you guys my FS Rosie order is expected to arrive on Friday <3

so tomorrow for me <3

This is why I'm worried. It's status was simply pre-order before now and they have shipped to some people but not others. What if they didn't get enough to fill all the orders they took before it was closed down?

Not sure why you're bringing up past characters. I mean, the gang's all here!

xd, I don't see Squirtle anywhere

Harusame

Guys, if you're bored and F5ing I wrote a LTTP about Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon you could read. It's very unpopular so that's how you know it's good.

http://www.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=986780

Nice write-up. I remember seeing this game when I went to a gamestop in the states during a vacation sometime around 2008. My father told me I can buy one game with my allowance during the trip, and I was intrigued in getting this game or Okami for the Wii, even though I knew nothing about both games. I ended up getting Okami since it had the "IGN 9.0/10" sticker. I always wondered how good of a game Chocobo's Dungeon was.

has anyone checked over at RFD or Reddit and seen if they're pulling an all nighter there also? I wonder how this will compare to the Rosalina night.

Hurry up EB Games Canada and have my in store preorder for Mega Man in already!

Just need him to finish the non exclusive part of Wave 3.

Hurry!

Stage On

Alright...Age check.

30 here. I'd go to sleep so I could get up at 6am to catch the bus but I'm in too much pain right now due to my asthma acting up.

Might have to give up on Lucario simply because the entire situation is making me ill and I have to work on Saturday and I can't really afford to lose my only shift this week over a silly toy.

I swear whoever at Nintendo decided to make some of these store exclusives needs to be tared and feathered. It's one thing with variants when it's the same figure but with a different coat of paint like what happens with skylanders but this is just making an already bad situation stock wise way worse then it has to be.

jholmes

Nice write-up. I remember seeing this game when I went to a gamestop in the states during a vacation sometime around 2008. My father told me I can buy one game with my allowance during the trip, and I was intrigued in getting this game or Okami for the Wii, even though I knew nothing about both games. I ended up getting Okami since it had the "IGN 9.0/10" sticker. I always wondered how good of a game Chocobo's Dungeon was.

Neat anecdote but you uhh wrote it in the wrong thread! Not sure how you liked Okami but I definitely prefered Chocobo's Dungeon.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Anyone with FS Rosalinas, did you have a dead item with it to save shipping, or did you just have the figure and paid for shipping? I wonder if that's what fucked me over.

Ugh, I still can't believe this garbage. I'm just buying from Europe from now on. If you can't even trust a retailer to sell something that they say they have, what's the fucking point?

ohlawd

I'm staying up now.

Anyone with FS Rosalinas, did you have a dead item with it to save shipping, or did you just have the figure and paid for shipping? I wonder if that's what fucked me over.

Ugh, I still can't believe this garbage. I'm just buying from Europe from now on. If you can't even trust a retailer to sell something that they say they have, what's the fucking point?

My order had Rosie and SMB Peach. I guess you can call Peach a dead item since it isn't out yet

I have a "dead item". But it says processing. I'm not going to stress about it.

terrible

Banned

I wouldn't really worry about it until you have confirmation that you got screwed over. Mine also says out of stock. I ordered a blu-ray I wanted with it to get free shipping.

Stage On

The Timing for these cannot be confirmed has me worried, they never said it would be tonight

I had it with Mario vs Donky Kong since that games is going to be digital only. Man I hope doing that to save on the shipping didn't screw me over.

All of Wave 3 will be put up tonight sometime

Welp, there goes my sleep for tonight. Can we order more than one amiibo overall? Or is it just one of each kind?

Not that I know. Not yet anyway. What's wrong with Play-Asia?

After I purchased a game from them and it took twice as long as listed (for a high price) to get here I decided to avoid them if at all possible. I may bite if it is my only option, although it does suck that it apparently won't ship till the middle/end of March.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I have a "dead item". But it says processing. I'm not going to stress about it.

you'll be fine dude i bet your order goes through, mine lists as out of stock RN also but i think by tomorrow it'll be shipped

I wouldn't really worry about it until you have confirmation that you got screwed over. Mine also says out of stock. I ordered a blu-ray I wanted with it to get free shipping.
I guess I'll give it a day, since I have a backup with a friend in the US, but holy crap. I stayed up on Tuesday to avoid this kind of stress in the first place!

The Timing for these cannot be confirmed has me worried, they never said it would be tonight

I had it with Mario vs Donky Kong since that games is going to be digital only. Man I hope doing that to save on the shipping didn't screw me over.

Yeah but it makes sense to be tonight. Otherwise anytime today? That would really suck.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
guys i think I may be going to bed ;.;

this amiibo thing pisses me off more than anything, why couldn't they confirm a time frame.

Yeah but it makes sense to be tonight. Otherwise anytime today? That would really suck.

especially if we want to piggy back on some to get the free shipping on Lucario. Though you know what, not sure I would take the chance clicking through a bunch of pages and risk Lucario selling out.

Stage On

Since when did any of these companies do anything that made since in relation to amiibo?

Futuershop doing Announcements of announcements and then not living up to the time they picked out.

Eb games not letting you select in store pick up for the Super mario bros series making it impossible to get free shipping if you only wanted one of them....

chrono01

Mine shipped a few hours ago [or, at least, I got my shipping email then] and the order contained just the Rosalina Amiibo. Nothing extra.

Top Bottom