• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

I don't suppose one of you folks staying up late would try to grab an extra Rosalina for a poor working student in need of sleep? Might be a Little Mac in it for any takers.

Stage On

I wonder what it is about the Yoshi amiibo that makes me ambivalent towards it. Maybe it's the way his mouth is obviously another piece of plastic attached to the main body or something.... He's the only Mario amiibo I don't really care too much about.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
What's everyone doing while waiting?

I am playing the miku vita demo. So good.

tiijj

What's everyone doing while waiting?

I am playing the miku vita demo. So good.

Sleeping LOL

But I wanted to until a little after 3am. After that I'll probably find someone to trade with. Hopefully I can get someone to trade mk for lucario or something.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Sleeping LOL

But I wanted to until a little after 3am. After that I'll probably find someone to trade with. Hopefully I can get someone to trade mk for lucario or something.

i'm doing the same and after i'm going to bed. I can't

Stage On

I'm not sure I'm going to make it one way or the next at this point. Everything from this crappy week is starting to catch up to me.

I'm worried that even if I somehow manage to get up at 6am to catch the 6:30 bus that by the time I make it to Toys r us I'll be too late and there will be a crowd of people already there....

Of course the fact I'm on the verge of sleep but yet couldn't quite make it due to pain isn't helping since if I do fall asleep at this point I won't be able to get up that early now even if I wanted too.

Anth0ny

How much extra does it cost? Do all Amazon's ship to Canada?

With shipping, it came out to $21 Canadian per figure.

I bought all three randomly one afternoon last month. In other words, zero headache. I will gladly pay $5 extra a figure for that.

GtwoK

In those other "it'll go live at midnight" situations, where midnight = pst, what time did they actually go up? It was more like 3:30, wasn't it? Or 3:50, or something?

GtwoK

I need to be at the STORE tomorrow when can I go to BED

4am I'm calling it quits. Which is insane since originally I planned on 1am latest.

Fuck I've gotta be up at 630 for walmart too? bull.

Stage On

I'm starting to think I should just give up, go to bed and add Lucario to the list of Amiibo I'll never be able to obtain alongside Captain Falcon :/

Top Bottom