• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

GtwoK

WHERE IS EVERYONE

It's... it's dark. I can't see

HELLO? Anyone? Are you all amiibo nabbing? Please someone help

bby I'll keep u occupied

I will post every 5 minutes to assure you of my also-missing-itness, Conscience

pssst...everybody be very quiet.

While y'all were responding I bought every part of wave 3 on the site. I shall be giving them out in Hunger Game-esque tests of strength.

ToysRUs Emma is starting to really bother me with her smiling face.

Have you thought to ask her when they are putting wave three up? My Conscience is falling.

tiijj

ToysRUs Emma is starting to really bother me with her smiling face.

Question: When is Lucario coming out?

Once you have completed and submitted your order, we will begin to process it immediately. You will be provided with an estimated delivery date and a tracking number so you can track the progress of your order in transit. Orders being shipped with regular shipping will arrive 2-4 business days after the order has been shipped from our warehouse. Regular shipping for rural areas and postal offices should arrive 7-10 business days after shipping from our warehouse. For more information please visit our shipping options & rates page.

Did this answer your question?
yes no

GtwoK

zveAsKB.png

Stage On

I dont wanna have to go out to get one. It's cold and it's dark and lonely and I'm tired as hell not to mention kind of peckish.

Stupid retailers not making things easy for us. The whole point of online shopping for someone who can't drive like me is to be able to avoid that type of thing

GtwoK

To anyone who will be at the opening of the Kitchener TRU tomorrow morning, lurker or gaffer: please shout "needbo my miibo" close to opening. And I'll give you a small prize.

The prize is I will feel bad that I made someone do that

Just kidding, I actually have a prize. It's this snow right here.

what's the moral over on RFD and Reddit?

Red's dead. RFD's MIA.

To anyone who will be at the opening of the Kitchener TRU tomorrow morning, lurker or gaffer: please shout "needbo my miibo" close to opening. And I'll give you a small prize.

The prize is I will feel bad that I made someone do that

Just kidding, I actually have a prize. It's this snow right here.

Is it several hours of sleep? Because at this point I think it's a good deal.

hupla

Not really into lucario so im gonna get some sleepies. Hope y'all have good luck and i hope i have a nice shipping notification from FS sitting in my inbox when im up

Y'know what? If it takes a night without much sleep to get Mega Man and Lucario checked off the list I'm okay with that. I mean, I want to sleep especially since I have Ritual as well as dinner to go to tomorrow but if I no longer have to worry about them I will be happy.

Sora_N

Y'know what? If it takes a night without much sleep to get Mega Man and Lucario checked off the list I'm okay with that. I mean, I want to sleep especially since I have Ritual as well as dinner to go to tomorrow but if I no longer have to worry about them I will be happy.

I'm up anyways due to work...lol.

Stage On

Man this is entirely unhealthy. Between Rosalina, Toad and Lucario I've really hurt myself this week between the lack of sleep and trying to do things I really shouldn't have done in my condition like walking all the way to eb games on Tuesday

This is nuts putting myself in harms way like that, especially as an adult I should know better then that. If it was a normal toy I'd just ignore it like do all the time for other stuff and like I was originally intending to do with the amiibo themselfs until I saw them live at the Toronto launch party.

What is wrong with me?

GtwoK

Do you guys ever think about lurkers? I mean... they're right there watching us. There's a bunch monitoring this thread right now, knowing that gaf is probably the first place to catch lucario going up. They're like some ethereal, spirit-type being that are watching over us. Hello lurkers. I hope you guys are enjoying your amiibo hunts. I love you.

I have multiple doctors appointments as well as a job interview tomorrow so lack of sleep is bad. Whatever, I survive on 4 hours a night normally, anyways.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I did something dumb. I turned off the lights.

Staying up is now that much harder

Do you guys ever think about lurkers? I mean... they're right there watching us. There's a bunch monitoring this thread right now, knowing that gaf is probably the first place to catch lucario going up. They're like some ethereal, spirit-type being that are watching over us. Hello lurkers. I hope you guys are enjoying your amiibo hunts. I love you.

This + your creepy avatar + lack of sleep really got to me for some reason.

Come on TRU, you can do it. I'm all ready and waiting for you.

Top Bottom