• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

I'm up anyways due to work...lol.

Do you guys ever think about lurkers? I mean... they're right there watching us. There's a bunch monitoring this thread right now, knowing that gaf is probably the first place to catch lucario going up. They're like some ethereal, spirit-type being that are watching over us. Hello lurkers. I hope you guys are enjoying your amiibo hunts. I love you.

I forget about them although I usually am one when it comes to news threads. Easier to read than it is to get involved with that jazz. I wonder if they love us back..

I have multiple doctors appointments as well as a job interview tomorrow so lack of sleep is bad. Whatever, I survive on 4 hours a night normally, anyways.

The ironic thing is I hadn't been home at all Tuesday morning to thursday night thanks to a busy shooting and writing schedule. Now that I can actually sleep I choose to be up till God only knows when.

tiijj

I can still F5

UkRVJvi.gif

Stage On

Oh god... Just think of having to do this all over again for some wave 4 or 5 and that's just the Smash bros line never mind what other lines they have coming down the pipeline.

I mean just imagine if they made someone like Lucina a store exclusive or pull some gimmick with Mewtwo since he's a dlc character.....

GtwoK

Holy shit.

Why do we not have a texting chain going? Someone (or ones) elected to stay up, because they choose to, when lucario goes up, they send out a text to gaffers, who then wake up and text others and so on.

That, or there has to be some sort of alarm system where you can send an alarm to someones phone to wake them.

That would be super fucking useful in these circumstances. Is there anything like that?

Holy shit.

Why do we not have a texting chain going? Someone (or ones) elected to stay up, because they choose to, when lucario goes up, they send out a text to gaffers, who then wake up and text others and so on.

That, or there has to be some sort of alarm system where you can send an alarm to someones phone to wake them.

That would be super fucking useful in these circumstances. Is there anything like that?

tin%20can%20phone.jpg

Very cool.

Thanks! Love it thus far, haha

Stage On

Holy shit.

Some of us are Dinosaurs who don't own Mobile phones for one thing

Holy shit.

Well a chain wouldn't work. ebgames Rosie in 30 seconds.

c-murph

Holy shit.

Because that would make too much sense.

Film & Media at Queen's University. We just had a 65 million dollar building built so they gave us an actual budget to do things with for once.
A blessing and a curse..

Huh that's really cool. We got a minor upgrade to the film facilities, but I can't imagine what having an actual budget is like.

It really does not help to have the same ad on the page every time it reloads.
It REALLY doesn't help that the ad is two green check-marks that look identical to the tickers TRU uses.

Huh that's really cool. We got a minor upgrade to the film facilities, but I can't imagine what having an actual budget is like.

It's more responsibilities in regards to output, everything is monitored far more than it was previously. Although the architecture is far too "modern" it's a beautiful building but extremely uncomfortable to spend extended amounts of time in.
While our budget went up, it was mostly the center that swallowed the generous donations from alumni. I believe the concert hall was designed by the gentlemen that planned out the 911 memorial, though I am unsure if this is fact or hearsay.

GtwoK

Because that would make too much sense.

Well a chain wouldn't work. ebgames Rosie in 30 seconds.

Here's an app I just found (android only, but there must be an iOS equivalent) You set it up so that if you get a text from a certain number with a certain keyword, it sets off an alarm on your phone.

We should seriously look into setting this up. Sharing numbers and sending out a group text with the keyword when something goes online. I mean, sure some sell out super fast, but for the people who arent gonna be staying up the entire night, its an option!

Toshin

5am, kinda fading...if I don't make it can someone get me a megaman if they go up?...ast the worse timezone for this stuff >_>

Why am I doing this? What unholy spirit has taken possession of my mind!?
The fact that my girlfriend has been asleep beside me for the past five hours only makes this whole thing worse.

Neeed... Mega Man... Must persevere...

Stage On

Here, but I think I'm close to my limit. I normally stay up to around 3 am but the last few days have been especially draining since I'm not used to being on my own for everything.

Stage On

Remember when something being store exclusive actually meant the store would have stock?

Target only Skylanders trap? They might not have other traps but they sure had a ton of those.

Toys r us only Skylander? You could fill a boat with how many a store would have.

An amiibo.... well some stores don't even get the minimum amount they are advertised to have

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I'm inclined to believe that he was, though. He said coming soon online yesterday when I checked, and is now OOS, unless there never was any online stock

I've been refreshing that page too, it went from coming soon to out of stock instantly. So I assume they never had any.

Top Bottom