• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

GNugget

Neo Member
If anyone in the GTA managed to grab an extra Lucario, I'm willing to trade a Metaknight for it once they arrive from Futureshop.

Can't believe they finally went up after I decide to take a nap.....sigh.

How you gonna take a nap when today is Amiibo release day? haha

If anyone in the GTA managed to grab an extra Lucario, I'm willing to trade a Metaknight for it once they arrive from Futureshop.

Can't believe they finally went up after I decide to take a nap.....sigh.

I am interested in trading a Lucario for Meta Knight. Could we potentially meet up in Burlington? Or would I need to go further north?

Well I will have an extra lucario and potentially a Rosalina if the FS/BB orders come through and will trade for a meta knight. I could meet in Vaughan for anyone in Toronto and surrounding area.

GtwoK

According to someone on reddit, re:Rosalina at fs

I just called. Apparently they're getting it from the warehouse in Richmond. According to the lady there should be no problems, and should be shipped within next week. They shouldn't be canceled.

GNugget

Neo Member
Anyone want to buy my Roommate's Lucario? He's at work now so I told him I'd sell his Amiibos while he was there ;)
.......just kidding I'd never do such a thing. I just posted this because I know all he does is read this thread at his office HA!

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
So no chance of walmart having anything good if I go around 1? Sad.

Enilced2

I seem to be getting buried in an avalanche of Lucario posts but was there any truth to that redditor post about Walmarts getting wave 3 stuff for today? I tried a couple in Edmonton before work but they had nothing

Got my confirmation email from Toys R Us. As I said earlier, I'm looking for a little mac so if anyone wants to trade (preferably in the Edmonton area) once it arrives then I'd love to do a trade.

tiijj

Anyone in or near downtown toronto have an extra lucario willing to trade for a metaknight or if you need the majora's mask skull kid le I can trade at cost. Or something that you're interested in lol.

I seem to be getting buried in an avalanche of Lucario posts but was there any truth to that redditor post about Walmarts getting wave 3 stuff for today? I tried a couple in Edmonton before work but they had nothing

My understanding is that they are getting wave 3 shipments today, but that nothing was waiting there this morning - the shipments are arriving throughout the day.

hupla

Just got off the phone with someone on Futureshop who was pretty confident that we're all still getting Rosalia, also claimed my megaman is ready to ship even tho he was slated for the 28th :eek:

I think the sidebar on http://reddit.com/r/amiibo is the closest thing we have to a general release schedule at the moment, the rest is hearsay in my opinion until we see widespread results.

Anyone in or near downtown toronto have an extra lucario willing to trade for a metaknight or if you need the majora's mask skull kid le I can trade at cost. Or something that you're interested in lol.

depends if you consider Vaughan close, haha if so then yes

Duran

Is TRU customer service any good? I need to cancel an order, but when I clicked the cancel order button it did nothing and now that buttons gone.

ohlawd

bust at TRU

I think I was in the high 20s/low 30s. About 40 people in the end. When they announced the cutoff point at 20 people, people behind and in front of me left. Some stayed, hoping for the best lols.

Yeah well joke's on them. I went to McD's after. I love McD's >_>

hupla

bust at TRU

I think I was in the high 20s/low 30s. About 40 people in the end. When they announced the cutoff point at 20 people, people behind and in front of me left. Some stayed, hoping for the best lols.

hope you got some nugs to feel better

Sora_N

bust at TRU

That sucks...

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
So here's the morning line for TRU in metrotown. I am probably in the 30s but I suspected I wouldn't get one when you leave at 9 haha. Friend is scoping out eb games so hopefully we can find something there

10847335_10153151038402664_1175044325137119609_o.jpg

jholmes

So here's the morning line for TRU in metrotown. I am probably in the 30s but I suspected I wouldn't get one when you leave at 9 haha. Friend is scoping out eb games so hopefully we can find something there

Why was Vancouver so much worse than Toronto? Are there just way fewer TRUs in the Lower Mainland?

i-Jest

So today was a good day for me. Got both Lucario and Sheik. Gonna see some friends later and play Smash. Got me an Emboar for both OR and AS. Good day.

Kyou

Well... maybe I won't go check there for dedede

Top Bottom