• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Yay! order confirmed

Now i just wonder what I'm going to do with these?
pTRUCA1-13168981reg.jpg

Burn them in sacrifice to Segata Sanshiro.

Renewed

Anyways that's it for today I guess. Work called me back and they want me to sign forms for re-employment. Now I can afford all this junk!

God forbid Wave 4 goes up today. It shouldn't but still. Good luck everyone!

GNugget

Neo Member
Hello fellow Amiibrehs

Last night at around 2:30am I noticed that the Toon Link and Sheik amiibo was up for in store pickup at my FS location (Yonge and Eglinton) so I put two of each in my cart and reserved it...I also did the same under my roommates name and email (he's also an amiibro).

This morning went to TRU at like 8am and we were the 4th and 5th people to get tickets. Went to grab some breakfast at a nearby diner...came back maybe 45 minutes later and a larger crowd was there. My roommate saw them give the last ticket away...I think they had just over 20 available...the last ticket was given away at 9:10am and the store opened at 10.

Anyways while waiting I got an email from futureshop saying that my Sheik has been cancelled as it wasn't in stock but my Toon Links were there...at the same time my roommate got an email saying his toon links were cancelled but his Sheiks were in lol. This was weird seeing as how I put in my order first, but I suppose it's up to the discretion of whomever is receiving the Amiibos at FS. After we picked up our Lucarios we went straight to FS and were there 15 minutes after they opened and my roommate was told that he would only get 1 Sheik even though he was confirmed for two. I was then told I'd only get one Toon Link as well which we were both fine with...we put our collection together so it really doesn't matter. When I asked about Sheik the rep told me they only got two Sheiks in for the entire store so luckily my roommate got it and the other to some lady who came in right after us who had also reserved it.

Anyways...today we walked out with Lucario, Sheik, and Toon Link. NBD. How are all your days going?

LordAmused

Hello fellow Amiibrehs

Last night at around 2:30am I noticed that the Toon Link and Sheik amiibo was up for in store pickup at my FS location (Yonge and Eglinton) so I put two of each in my cart and reserved it...I also did the same under my roommates name and email (he's also an amiibro).

This morning went to TRU at like 8am and we were the 4th and 5th people to get tickets. Went to grab some breakfast at a nearby diner...came back maybe 45 minutes later and a larger crowd was there. My roommate saw them give the last ticket away...I think they had just over 20 available...the last ticket was given away at 9:10am and the store opened at 10.

Anyways while waiting I got an email from futureshop saying that my Sheik has been cancelled as it wasn't in stock but my Toon Links were there...at the same time my roommate got an email saying his toon links were cancelled but his Sheiks were in lol. This was weird seeing as how I put in my order first, but I suppose it's up to the discretion of whomever is receiving the Amiibos at FS. After we picked up our Lucarios we went straight to FS and were there 15 minutes after they opened and my roommate was told that he would only get 1 Sheik even though he was confirmed for two. I was then told I'd only get one Toon Link as well which we were both fine with...we put our collection together so it really doesn't matter. When I asked about Sheik the rep told me they only got two Sheiks in for the entire store so luckily my roommate got it and the other to some lady who came in right after us who had also reserved it.

Anyways...today we walked out with Lucario, Sheik, and Toon Link. NBD. How are all your days going?

Woke up 2 minutes after Lucario went out of stock on toysrus.ca. So it's been that kind of a day! Glad to see everything went well for you though mate!

Hello fellow Amiibrehs

The Yonge and Eglinton location is where I would have grabbed my Sheik from... :(

I am not amused.

Banned
Add to cart doesn't add shit to my cart. Lol.

Also, sonic and Megaman will cover preorders according to my EB source. It's on back order for 2-3 weeks after that.

I just checked and yeah, I'm getting that too now.

If my Lucario-loving pal got his I'll gladly pass the one I got along to someone in the thread.

As someone that stayed up till 7am and still didn't get him I'm interested as well.
Still losses I missed a whole nights sleep for nothing.

Bass260

If anyone in the GTA managed to grab an extra Lucario, I'm willing to trade a Metaknight for it once they arrive from Futureshop.

Can't believe they finally went up after I decide to take a nap.....sigh.

LordAmused

He's silent thus far, maybe because of work, maybe anger. If he doesn't need it I'll let you know. It'd help if you were in the GTA though!

Sadly, I am in Northern Quebec :( I can pay for shipping but anyways, contact me and we can work out a deal if you want to :)

If anyone in the GTA managed to grab an extra Lucario, I'm willing to trade a Metaknight for it once they arrive from Futureshop.

I got an extra Lucario order placed today when they went up and I am looking for Meta Knight

Weiss

Banned

I'm in the Niagara Region, but I'd be happy to trade a Lucario for Meta Knight.

Top Bottom