• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Enilced2

So I take it there was no luck online last night? Damn, I need my rosalina :(

Seems to mostly be Vancouver and Toronto in this thread. Any alberta peeps?
Edmonton here. Not really after Lucario or Rosalina though just hoping to track down a sheik maybe finger crossed at Walmart later if they get shipments

ohlawd

yeah I called Walmart yesterday night. They didn't say shit.

oh man............... Shiek, that damn ninja is ever so elusive.

I meant is it a EB thing? Or WiFi lol

wifi thing through mystery gift in ORAS

code for Emboar is POKEMON500

iunno about Samurott and if it's out. Code is POKEMON503

GNugget

Neo Member
1CuwuIF

.....and I don't know how to upload photos to Neogaf haha.

On another note if anyone wants a Toon Link I'm going to be returning mine to my local FS (Yonge and Eg) after my nap so it'd probably be on the shelf shortly after.

Bass260

I got an extra Lucario order placed today when they went up and I am looking for Meta Knight

if you're in the GTA I'd be willing to do the trade once they arrive.

I'm in the Niagara Region, but I'd be happy to trade a Lucario for Meta Knight.

I am interested in trading a Lucario for Meta Knight. Could we potentially meet up in Burlington? Or would I need to go further north?

Sorry guys I don't drive :3 and unfortunately I only have one extra Metaknight coming from Futureshop.

Looking for GTA trades and an in-person swap.

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
Soooo reporting in:

- super organized, first guy took lead and wrangled us together.
- assisting manager confirmed there were only 27 in stock at this location and gave out tickets. Said more will be shipping next week

yeah I called Walmart yesterday night. They didn't say shit.

oh man............... Shiek, that damn ninja is ever so elusive.

wifi thing through mystery gift in ORAS

code for Emboar is POKEMON500

iunno about Samurott and if it's out. Code is POKEMON503

Are these the only two?

I need to do this tonight.

ohlawd

they released Serperior too. POKEMON497.

I think these are timed though. I know Serperior came out a while back. try it anyway and see

Sora_N

Soooo reporting in:

- super organized, first guy took lead and wrangled us together.
- assisting manager confirmed there were only 27 in stock at this location and gave out tickets. Said more will be shipping next week

Lol who was the manager if you remember

hupla

1CuwuIF

.....and I don't know how to upload photos to Neogaf haha.

On another note if anyone wants a Toon Link I'm going to be returning mine to my local FS (Yonge and Eg) after my nap so it'd probably be on the shelf shortly after.

oh nice thats my local store ahaha. Yeah im glad i dont like Lucario =/

CANADIAN AMIIBO UPDATE

Future Shop may get in or finally start selling Toon Link, Shiek and Bowser today. So check in on that. Many stores have slowly been getting stock of them. They also announced on Twitter yesterday that their online pre-orders for Meta Knight will be shipping out early next week, along with the confirmation that all Meta Knights are for pre-orders only, no first come/first serve Meta Knights will be available.

EB Games got Rosalina in store this week, but if your local store(s) didn't then it could show up today. She showed up yesterday and they got ONE. Their Twitter confirmed today that Mega Man and Sonic will be available for pick up in store on Monday February 9th, no extras for non-preorders.

Toys R Us had all of Wave 3 and Rosalina in store on Tuesday, so if your location didn't get them in yet then you should check again today as some stores held back their Wave 3 stock for the Lucario launch that occured today. He is now sold out online but the rest of Wave 3 is supposed to go up on their website at sometime today.

Wal Mart did not get Wave 3 in for today's launch, they have always been the last ones to get stock. Keep checking in, but it will likely be Toon Link, Bowser and Shiek only.

Begbie

CANADIAN AMIIBO UPDATE

Future Shop may get in or finally start selling Toon Link, Shiek and Bowser today. So check in on that. Many stores have slowly been getting stock of them. They also announced on Twitter yesterday that their online pre-orders for Meta Knight will be shipping out early next week, along with the confirmation that all Meta Knights are for pre-orders only, no first come/first serve Meta Knights will be available.

Hey Byron I bought Toon Link from Future Shop in store a couple days ago.. only had two Toon Links and a bunch of Bowsers

Hey Byron I bought Toon Link from Future Shop in store a couple days ago.. only had two Toon Links and a bunch of Bowsers

Yeah they have been getting stock throughout the week but it has been really spotty for some. Most said they wouldn't sell them until today, so there is a chance stock was held back for some people's FS stores.

Begbie

Yeah they have been getting stock throughout the week but it has been really spotty for some. Most said they wouldn't sell them until today, so there is a chance stock was held back for some people's FS stores.

Doesn't make it any easier when every store has their own rules and their own release dates.. but if it was too easy what would be the fun in that?!

Kilvin

Walmart SuperCentre - 7:30am
No sign of Wave 3's in stock at all.

Walmart - 12:30pm
No signs of Wave 3, no unopened boxes lying around electronics either.

Future Shop - 12:30pm
Only Wave 3 they had left were a tonne of Bowser.

Toys R Us - 12:15pm
All sold out of Lucario as was to be expected, they got 24 in and sold all at opening. Was limited to one per person.

On the wave 3 front they only had a bunch of Bowser left.

Walmart SuperCentre Fourth Avenue - 7:30am

Walmart Fairview Mall - 12:30pm
Like Fourth Ave in the morning no signs of Wave 3, no unopened boxes lying around electronics either.

Future Shop Fairview Mall - 12:30pm

All sold out of Lucario as was to be expected, they got 24 in and sold all at opening. Was limited to one per person.

BOWSER EVERYWHERE!

MEGA MAN AND SONIC ARE AT THE EB GAMES WAREHOUSES NOW BEING SHIPPED OUT TODAY!

https://twitter.com/EBGamesCanada/status/563705330568151040

Gotta Go Fast!!

Begbie

Walmart SuperCentre Fourth Avenue - 7:30am

Walmart Fairview Mall - 12:30pm
Like Fourth Ave in the morning no signs of Wave 3, no unopened boxes lying around electronics either.

Future Shop Fairview Mall - 12:30pm

That's where I picked up Toon Link.. at Fairview on Wednesday.. apparently Sheik was also in Niagara Falls but I think she is gone now

Renewed

Back from resigning stuff for work. My Kirby amiibo + Theatrhythm Curtain Call package from ToysRUs arrived right as I was going out the door. They both fit into a rather small package and to my surprise, no packing material. But Kirby wasn't damaged at all so I guess the package works well.

I hope that those who got Lucario will have an idea of what to expect after this.

jholmes

Back from resigning stuff for work. My Kirby amiibo + Theatrhythm Curtain Call package arrived right as I was going out the door. They both fit into a rather small package and to my surprise, no packing material. But Kirby wasn't damaged at all so I guess the package works well.

I hope that those who got Lucario will have an idea of what to expect after this.

Totally OT but good call on Theatrhythm. Brilliant game.

FS Twitter told me:

No known issues with Rosalina pre-orders. You'll be notified when it ships. Call 1-800-663-2275 to ask about your order.

But calling about the order gives various responses. The no known issues is great to hear!

Top Bottom