• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda pathetic to ask here ( :()),, but anyone have a tslion Farcry 3 coupon that they're not using?

turns out my friend wants it , and better pay 39.99 rather than 59.99, right guys ? XD

TheExodu5

Banned
Apparently Halo Reach 250GB 360s are being cleared from The Source for $79. I'm going to check the one at Billings after work to see if I get lucky.

DJ_Lae

Apparently Halo Reach 250GB 360s are being cleared from The Source for $79. I'm going to check the one at Billings after work to see if I get lucky.

Huh, I was just at Edmonton Center Mall too, could have looked. Oh well, I'm sure there are none left.

explodet

I checked a couple of Source stores, and they looked at me like I was some kind of crazy person (or worse, a RFD'er).

So this is a big YMMV.

btkadams

i would really appreciate if someone could confirm this, specifically for western canada too. i live in calgary ha, and i would SO jump on this deal.

When do you guys think the boxing week flyers will make the rounds :O

I need to know where to do mah gaming shopping. (I really only buy games during end of the year, and through that futureshop e3 promo).

Anth0ny

that feel when I'm just about to import a Japanese 3DS

and I realize Japan isn't allowed to ship items with lithium batteries overseas

god damn it =(

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Hello, sorry to be the third person on this page to ask for a Far Cry 3 coupon but does anyone have one they are willing to part with?
Xbox 360 version pls.

I have tried checking out that tsilon site but haven't had a chance to figure out how to use it properly.
Can these coupons be used in store? Or is it online only?

Thanks fellow Gafers.

Tagg9

Hello, sorry to be the third person on this page to ask for a Far Cry 3 coupon but does anyone have one they are willing to part with?
Xbox 360 version pls.

I have tried checking out that tsilon site but haven't had a chance to figure out how to use it properly.
Can these coupons be used in store? Or is it online only?

Thanks fellow Gafers.

Just PMed you. BTW, it can only be used online.

zroid

Banned
I just received the game I won from Sony's Holiday Button contest

*drumroll*

j9CBiaGUVD5zI.jpg

:(

RS4-

I can't find the pc version at any future shops in Toronto. I'd love to exchange my Tsilon 360 copy for a pc version.

It's probably cheaper to buy a PC code from someone on RFD that got it from the AMD promo (free with recent AMD GPU purchases).

I think I've seen them for as low as $30. But yeah, it's a downloadable code.

Palehorse

The only problem with the tsilon PC code for Far Cry 3 is that Future shop is sold out, online only.

The code expires Dec 23, so I'm hoping they get stock in before that.

frequency

The Tsilon Far Cry 3 code is for PS3 and Xbox 360. It doesn't work for PC.

It is also for online only. Not for local or in-store pick up.

Or am I misunderstanding something?

They just recently issued new codes for the PC version, you had to request it specifically on the forums...got mine last night.

And I spoke too soon on the FS being sold out, I see they have stock for PC now.

And yes, it is online only, no pickup.

Oh! I totally missed that.

Palehorse

They just recently issued new codes for the PC version, you had to request it specifically on the forums...got mine last night.

And I spoke too soon on the FS being sold out, I see they have stock for PC now.

And yes, it is online only, no pickup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom