• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It only looks like a way to dump Madden or NHL for "decent" (see: sports games depreciating hella quick) credit if you've grown tired of them. The rest of the games? Hah.
I don't understand what it's saying though. It says "Trade 2 from list". Okay. Then what?

Zing

Banned
Hmm, I just bought Epic Mickey for $25 from Best Buy as a gift, but I see I missed out on the EB $20 deal.

I got home and read reviews (I had forgotten my phone when shopping so I couldn't check reviews on the spot) and I think I will return the game and wait for Walmart boxing day.

PS: Any deals on Nintendo points? The last time I bought some was a year ago at TRU for 25% off.

krae_man

Just got this:

eqdJF.jpg

krae_man

Man I want that TV, but I shouldn't spend $400 on it right now. I'm sure I can get it for that or possibly lower when I'm ready to spring for it.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
If you are a reward zone member, you got the email.

Besides, there's an online code on the right, so you can just use it online if you're worried.

Does anyone know of good deals on wiis? My DVD drive broke down, and I want to play SS.

... Unless Nintendo can fix it and keep my downloads.

isny

napkin dispenser
Does anyone know of good deals on wiis? My DVD drive broke down, and I want to play SS.

They can. Otherwise, we'll probably get $99 Wii's on Boxing Day.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

If you want to keep your downloads, I think the only option is to send it in to Nintendo?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Where are you located, 6.8? If you're around Toronto, there's a Nintendo authorized repair shop in Scarborough. We had our Wii replaced there (transferred all data over, even though we had HBC all over it).

Ondore

Heads up: Dartmouth Best Buy has Okamiden (DS) for $10, and it's off bestbuy.ca - probably about to be discontinued.

I'm worried that Ghost Trick might meet the same fate.

isny

napkin dispenser
Heads up: Dartmouth Best Buy has Okamiden (DS) for $10, and it's off bestbuy.ca - probably about to be discontinued.

I'm worried that Ghost Trick might meet the same fate.

Yeah forgot to mention this when I picked it up the other day for that price. It's on clearance at all BB's for that price.

Wario Ware DS, Sin and Punishment Wii, SMT DS, and Rhythm Heaven DS are all also $9.99 if you can find em.

Big Chungus

3DS is $139 at Superstore...

Wow, there HAS to be a redesign coming out soon, i've never seen a Nintendo system go on sale during the christmas season.

Ondore

Yeah forgot to mention this when I picked it up the other day for that price. It's on clearance at all BB's for that price.

Wario Ware DS, Sin and Punishment Wii, SMT DS, and Rhythm Heaven DS are all also $9.99 if you can find em.

Weird, I just checked another Best Buy (the one in Halifax) and they had Okamiden still out for $29.99.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Does anyone know the cheapest place to get Gears 3? Amazon has it for 40, but there's 9 bucks of shipping on top of that.

If anyone has literally tens of thousands of xbox points and wants to sell a few thousand, I would gladly buy some off you. I don't have a car so everytime I show up to these sales, I always miss out! haha

Quick

Banned
So my PS3 just died and I'm looking to just replace it with a new one. Am I better off waiting for Boxing Day, or are the deals out now the best it's going to get? As a third option, would I be allowed to price match with my receipt if I decide to pick one up and see it on sale during Boxing Day/week?

frequency

So my PS3 just died and I'm looking to just replace it with a new one. Am I better off waiting for Boxing Day, or are the deals out now the best it's going to get? As a third option, would I be allowed to price match with my receipt if I decide to pick one up and see it on sale during Boxing Day/week?

I think most stores will let you price match. When we bought our current TV, it was before Christmas. They gave us one month or something to price match. The TV went on sale on boxing day, we went in with receipt and they refunded us the difference.

I assume they would do the same for a PS3. Ask them just in case I guess?

EDIT: It was Future Shop by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom