• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 3: Pining for the Good Old Days Edition

frequency

GO GO GO!!!

240234b.jpg

NO NO NO!!!

Oops! Please correct the errors below to continue.

Currently The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker HD EB Games Exclusive Limited Edition is not available for purchase and has been removed from your cart.

I missed out. I'm going to go cry now.

Lexxism

Ah, this coming Friday the 13th(Walmart anniversary). If anyone thinking of buying or upgrading their 3DS to XL, WM has it for $150.

Here's the other list.

Sony PS3 500GB Console with GT and Infamous 2 bundle - $199 REG: $228
Xbox 360 250GB Console - $199 REG: $299
Nintendo 3DS XL Console - $149
Grand Theft Auto V - $59.83
Select Games from $10-30
Skylander Giants CHR Master - $7
XBox 360 Wireless Gamepad Version 2 or Playstation Dualshock 3 Controller - $39

For more, just click me

trixx

Does anyone think the xl will be cheaper or have a bundle anytimme soon. I feel like i might buy it for 149 and exchange it for when the pokemon x/y colours come.

edit:forgot pokemon xl's were gamepot exclusive and canada still doesn't have white xl, forget it. Maybe black idk

Luigi87

EB shipped my copy of KH 1.5 HD.

Problem: Due to my neighbour leaving her car on the road last week, roadwork could not be completed. As of today they haven't come back to finish it. Odds are they'll show up tomorrow, block the road, and Purolator will delay delivery again <_<

... Fun fact, the road workers stopped by the street this evening.
They parked their steamroller right in front of my house.
...Yep

J-Man

I'm shocked that FutureShop hasn't shipped my copy of NHL14 yet. After E3 sale, I think I've got all my games on time, or within a day of its release date. I wonder when I'll get this/when they'll ship it.

djblue89

I'm shocked that FutureShop hasn't shipped my copy of NHL14 yet. After E3 sale, I think I've got all my games on time, or within a day of its release date. I wonder when I'll get this/when they'll ship it.

Mine from the E3 sale has shipped this evening, but the tracking number does not give me any info. But atleast it it says shipped I guess....

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
11pm the night before release is the time I've been getting shipping emails from them and I've gotten them all on release day.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Mine from the E3 sale has shipped this evening, but the tracking number does not give me any info. But atleast it it says shipped I guess....

Exact same thing here. Pretty sure I'm not getting it tomorrow :lol

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I asked in TorontoGAF, but I thought I'd ask here as well.

I have a laptop that is out of warranty and I need to essentially replace the GPU (which probably means replacing the motherboard). Is it better to go through the original manufacturer or through a store that deals with repairs (like Futureshop, Staples, or an independent store)? Either way, I believe the repair/part will cost a few hundred dollars.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone know where can I pre-order the collector's edition of Ys Celceta in Canada? Neither Amazon nor EB Games have it listed.

J-Man

11pm the night before release is the time I've been getting shipping emails from them and I've gotten them all on release day.

I usually get the email late Friday and then get the game on release day or Wed. Are you located in the Toronto area? I'm in Ottawa.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Item Status: Pre-Order

:(
Worrying about it won't help.

I usually get the email late Friday and then get the game on release day or Wed. Are you located in the Toronto area? I'm in Ottawa.
Yeah, I'm in Toronto. Email usually comes Monday 11pm for a Tuesday delivery for me. Only time I get an email on Thursday/Friday is when it's a Nintendo Sunday release but I've always gotten those on Monday. I haven't gotten the email for KH1.5HD or NHL14 yet but they both show as shipped in my FS orders page.

cghrUki.png

Tracking number doesn't work yet because the CP website takes a while to update. Maybe in a couple of hours or in the morning.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Puppeteer has been shipped out for me as well :)

I really hope they ship out Wonderful 101 Thursday night so that I can get it Friday. I've been looking forward to that game for far too long now.

ohlawd

Puppeteer has been shipped out for me as well :)

I really hope they ship out Wonderful 101 Thursday night so that I can get it Friday. I've been looking forward to that game for far too long now.

BB will probably ship TW101 on Monday and I'll get it Tuesday :/

Just got a shipping notice for NHL 14 from Futureshop. A month ago I moved to a new city. A week ago I had to call up the site to get them to change the shipping address on the order. Just now, I checked the tracking page, and it has my old city listed as the end destination (though no address).

Urrrrgh.

Sora_N

Anyone in BC see any Shoppers with the $15 8gb Vita Memory Card (I think it was that price)? I think the Metrotown store had one 2 weeks ago, but I didn't get my Vita till Saturday and didn't see anything there.

sikkinixx

Does anyone in BC/Alberta with Telus TV have the wireless HD box option? Sounds kinda snazzy but $100 add on. Upstairs folk
Moving out so I gotta finally make a choice. So tempted to get the free 42" TV with a 3 year deal... But I can get $40 off a month for a year if I don't so that's enough to pay for a TV. But... I get it now. Argh.

Firestorm

Does anyone in BC/Alberta with Telus TV have the wireless HD box option? Sounds kinda snazzy but $100 add on. Upstairs folk
Moving out so I gotta finally make a choice. So tempted to get the free 42" TV with a 3 year deal... But I can get $40 off a month for a year if I don't so that's enough to pay for a TV. But... I get it now. Argh.
Does the $40 off for a year require more than 1 year contract? If you're still being offered it on a 1 year contract (I believe this expired last Friday), take it. That's better than a TV on 3 years unless you really need a TV.

I pre-ordered movies from Best Buy when they had the order 3+ and get 10 dollars off each

Star Trek is out today and no shipping e-mail yet :|

sikkinixx

Does the $40 off for a year require more than 1 year contract? If you're still being offered it on a 1 year contract (I believe this expired last Friday), take it. That's better than a TV on 3 years unless you really need a TV.

I dunno actually. If it expired I'm going to be quite annoyed though. The current deal of getting $9 off for 6 months is pretty lame.

I'm going to crosspost this because you know what, fuck you EB games and your shitty Wind Waker LE in store preorder.

Yesterday: come back at 8:30 tomorrow.

This morning: Was not open at 8:45.

Come by at 9:15 - We're sold out.

Omlagus

Still nothing from Best Buy for my Killzone Mercenary order. And no shipping info on the order page. Methinks I won't be getting this today. :(

Top Bottom