• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 3: Pining for the Good Old Days Edition

ohlawd

I was considering finding a store here and pre-ordering for you, and you'd just pay me back. :) Helped someone before, why not this time? :)
nah s'all good but much appreciated.

I could use that money to get something else. I wasn't even planning on opening it >_> Just have it sit right next to my other unopened CE stuff.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Alright you guys, I made the OT for GM Connected. Let's see how many people we can get in here this year around. Marvie might get back to me at some point and the OT will change a bit, but this is essentially it. Feedback is welcome yadayada.

Figured I'd cross-post this here, as there's quite a few of you guys that are getting it. Last year we started with around 20 people and had about 6 carry playing it all the way through about 10 seasons or more into Spring. Let's do that again! It was a ton of fun for everyone involved, I like to think.

Magnus

I'm in Toronto (North York) and have been getting my FS Preorders (from the E3 sale) a business day after release date, every time. So annoying.

trixx

Anyone know if the warrant offered by wal-mart is worth it its only 20 bucks extra so I might get it anyways for the xl

I bought the xl today will go back tomorrow and price match

AzerPhire

I'm in Toronto (North York) and have been getting my FS Preorders (from the E3 sale) a business day after release date, every time. So annoying.

Easy solution, buy a copy in store on release date and when your shipped copy comes in return it to the store using the receipt you got at the store.

isny

napkin dispenser
Anyone know if the warrant offered by wal-mart is worth it its only 20 bucks extra so I might get it anyways for the xl

I bought the xl today will go back tomorrow and price match

Just use a credit card to pay and you'll get a free extended warranty (most cards offer this.)

djblue89

Where can I line-up and go get a PS4 on launch without a pre-order ? (I have a FS Online one, but they are getting slower and slower)

DaBoss

TW101 is coming out on a Sunday? Looks like I'll have to make it a Day 2 purchase. Even though I got no Wii U. I'm a good person I know.

Daigr

I'm just east of Oshawa and all my E3 preorders have shown before noon on their release days.

Shoppers just sent me a coupon good for Friday only: Spend 95,000 points and get $170 worth of stuff AND 30,000 points back.

Now I need to figure out what to waste money on.

Layth

day's not over but guess they're not gonna shipping TW101 today :/

shiiii I'll go out on Sunday then >_<

I'm pretty sure Best Buy's not shipping my copy today. They haven't even charged my credit card yet. Hopefully they'll ship mine tomorrow so I can get it on Monday. I'm pretty excited for Wonderful 101.

ohlawd

I'm pretty sure Best Buy's not shipping my copy today. They haven't even charged my credit card yet. Hopefully they'll ship mine tomorrow so I can get it on Monday. I'm pretty excited for Wonderful 101.

Can't handle it anymo. I was okay with RL a day late but not this game, no sir.

I'll buy it Sunday and return my shipped copy. It's a decent excuse to go to a BB anyway since I gotta get me some eShop cards.

3DS XL is $149.99 at Wal-Mart tomorrow. Get it before Pokemon, Zelda, and Phoenix Wright come out!

No cares about those games except maybe PW. People should be buying a 3DS for Etrian Odyssey Untold.

Hope people find some good $10/$15/$30 games at Walmart tomorrow. Please make lists if you can, save me and others the trouble of checking a bunch of stores if there's anything good. :p

zroid

Banned
hmmmm oh yeah, still thinking about getting Sony Bros. for $10 at WM. Or more likely I'd PM it at best buy. it's hilarious that the PS3 version is $10 now (on sale) while the Vita version is still $40. Remember the PS3 ver includes a free DL on Vita. lol

ohlawd

hmmmm oh yeah, still thinking about getting Sony Bros. for $10 at WM. Or more likely I'd PM it at best buy. it's hilarious that the PS3 version is $10 now (on sale) while the Vita version is still $40. Remember the PS3 ver includes a free DL on Vita. lol

snap.

I'll pick the game up tomorrow. I hope I don't forget.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid

I'm tempted to pick this up too but I know it's going to be a PS+ game.

krae_man

Everything is online now. Grabbed Bioshock Infinate for $15. Sony Smash Bros is already sold out:(

Didn't see anything else that interests me.

Walmart's site:

Epic Kickey 2 Wii $10
AC3 Wii U $15
Lego Batman 2 Wii U $15
Just Dance 4 Wii U $15

Lots of games don't show in-store prices, so maybe they're cheap in-store, best to check in-stores and report back. Plus I've seen many games not shown on the site very recently.

Sora_N

I'm guessing you mean KH 1.5 Remix Limited Edition? I got mine today, american packaging no french :)

Yeah but I meant the code for the special theme, thought it was supposed to be emailed? I haven't opened my game yet, unless it's actually inside the case.

Returners

Yeah but I meant the code for the special theme, thought it was supposed to be emailed? I haven't opened my game yet, unless it's actually inside the case.

I bought from EB. I got the theme in a separate email.

EDIT: also have one from BB. Received the game but no theme code. Was BB giving them out?

Top Bottom