• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 3: Pining for the Good Old Days Edition

DJ_Lae

So tempted to buy something from shop.ca for that $50 off deal, but there's like nothing I want. If they had the Nexus 7 or better games I'd be all over it. Too bad. :/

I know, it's such a fantastic deal but there's a complete lack of anything I'd actually want to buy. It's a shame.

So tempted to buy something from shop.ca for that $50 off deal, but there's like nothing I want. If they had the Nexus 7 or better games I'd be all over it. Too bad. :/

Look out the Friday before a game drops for it to get on our site. Our back catalog is admittedly lacking but going forward I'm really pushing our guys to get everything possible.

Can the paypal deal be used more than once?

I think I'd still have to spend $75, and there isn't really anything else I want.

No, PayPal is a one time use offer.

dream

Pro: I got Friday's flyers way early this week.
Con: Look at this shit

eOtUrQL.jpg

hlFhO4U.jpg

BbUp4l1.jpg

SUdm55M.jpg

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member

Haha, that's exactly how I feel. Spending on something I don't need would be dumb however...!

If only they had Wii Party U... ;)

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Look out the Friday before a game drops for it to get on our site. Our back catalog is admittedly lacking but going forward I'm really pushing our guys to get everything possible.

No, PayPal is a one time use offer.

I figured, I could always convince my brother to set up an account lol.

Any chance you guys are going to stock the 2DS?

Also, I just noticed you have a category named "Nintento".

That was the deal last last week and it is the new SRP. Also,
it's included in the T2 for $60 at BB
:lol

Come on guys, we don't wanna feed the hoarders :D
I mean just in case one of them didn't notice that chance, we better put such stuff in spoiler tags!
Please :)

joedick

I have an order of 5 games through the Future Shop E3 deal. I was thinking of returning one of them - is this possible without screwing up the prices for the games I have yet to receive?

I have an order of 5 games through the Future Shop E3 deal. I was thinking of returning one of them - is this possible without screwing up the prices for the games I have yet to receive?

When you get them in the mail, just take whatever you wanna return to any FS, no problems!

Also what's the point of printing a flyer if you're gonna advertise everything full priced?!

I figured, I could always convince my brother to set up an account lol.

Any chance you guys are going to stock the 2DS?

Also, I just noticed you have a category named "Nintento".

I've been pushing our guys to get it since release, but right now they are just trying to get the week to week stuff. I think there's a good chance once we get our inventory for next-gen I can go back and get some of the big things missing from our back catalog like the 2DS.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
I've been pushing our guys to get it since release, but right now they are just trying to get the week to week stuff. I think there's a good chance once we get our inventory for next-gen I can go back and get some of the big things missing from our back catalog like the 2DS.

...aaaand Wii Party U? Wink wink!

Okay, that was my last try. ;)

C-Jo

Any Xbox Live Gold deals going on right now? I know there was a dashboard deal mentioned, but it hasn't popped up for me.

Sora_N

I got ONE of the last two games I ordered (in the same order on Sunday night) today instead of the first 4 from BB/FS used sale lol.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS, game is in great condition though.

i-Jest

went to Costco (Terrebonne, QC) and grabbed Mario and Luigi RPG on 3DS for 24.97 :)

was at 34.97 for a long time, but new price it seems :)

Wait...There's such thing as a Mario and Luigi RPG? I know there's a Mario RPG but Mario and Luigi RPG? I need to look this up.

zroid

Banned
Wait...There's such thing as a Mario and Luigi RPG? I know there's a Mario RPG but Mario and Luigi RPG? I need to look this up.

Mario & Luigi RPG is what the Mario & Luigi series is called in Japan. They're numbered there, whereas we get subtitles. Most recently, Dream Team.

edit: I don't think I could ever tolerate buying a used game from FS/BB and keeping it. So far I'm pretty sure I've traded back every one. Those stickers on the back are absolutely atrocious.

Any idea what the cutoff date was for pre-ordered Xbox Ones being available on launch day from Best Buy? I went in September 5th and pre-ordered, curious at this point.

I'm looking for a white Vita, any idea where to get one? preferably at a good price :)
I've been looking at Kijiji but didn't find what I'm looking for!

LGom09

I'm looking for a white Vita, any idea where to get one? preferably at a good price :)
I've been looking at Kijiji but didn't find what I'm looking for!
What price were you looking for? I might be selling mine. It's a white one with a 4GB memory card and a screen protector.

Lexxism

Anyone know if you can use the shop.ca/ebates promo on a PS4/XB1? 20% back on one of those consoles sounds too good in and of itself.

Yeah, I think so. I remember people were saying that they got the PS4 with two DS4 and 1 Killzone for $430 with tax. The problem will be getting a stock though.

Top Bottom