• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 3: Pining for the Good Old Days Edition

i-Jest

Tis time to place my preorder for Bayonetta 2, X, and Dark Souls 2. Might add Sonic lost world into the mix....

#letsgetit

Sam thing here (Regina, SK). I've read some posts that claim Amazon will ship on Friday and that is why the estimate is for Nov 18-19. Hopefully they will take a cue from Futureshop and ship when they get them in the warehouse (no later than the Thursday) so that there is hope for some people to get them on Friday November 15.

As others have said, Amazon.ca estimates that it won't arrive to you until the week after because it's getting shipped on release. I'm currently deciding if I want to go with Priority shipping for $45, and hope that it ships out earlier, or just go with free shipping and get it the next week anyway. Kind of shitty that Amazon's putting myself (and others) in this position. I just want to be on that Day 1 hype, dammit!

I migjt end up cancelling my preorder. I have one at FutureShop as well. Amazon returns isnt probably as easy as FS.

Future shop has shipped COD:Ghosts for PS4 to me as of tonight (Friday)

So hyped for next gen in a few weeks.

I got an email saying it is being shipped to Edmonton from Mississauga.

Does that mean PS4 ships from Mississauga too?

Seik

Banned
Done and done, more Wii U backlog for Christmas! D:

p3vIWIh.png

ZombiU for not even 10$, this is ridiculous.

It's fucking worth it at these prices. I sent a mail saying that I hope they would send me complete copies though, I hope I won't receive barebone discs.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Got Game & Wario! Should be worth it at $17... right?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Just ordered Zombi U and Lego City Undercover even though I already have(and this may shock people) too many Wii U games to play as is.

krae_man

Snagged UMVC3, Silent Hill and AC Liberation for Vita.

I'm down for any Vita game in the $10 range. The rest were sports or games I already own.

Wish Remember me didn't get cleaned out last sale, I'm still waiting for that to hit <$20 retail.

Done and done, more Wii U backlog for Christmas! D:

ZombiU for not even 10$, this is ridiculous.

It's fucking worth it at these prices. I sent a mail saying that I hope they would send me complete copies though, I hope I won't receive barebone discs.

Not trying to take the wind out of your sails, but...AC3 Wii U was $10 new at wal-mart like a couple months back I think. Not that $12 was a bad price to pay, of course.

I want to get ZombiU but I don't think I'll play it anytime soon. Here's hoping the game doesn't go out of print in the near future.

zroid

Banned
dem games

I decided not to get anything. MonHan was tempting, but with me buying so much stuff this month already, I need sub-$10 impulse buy territory to make any other purchases right now. Online inventory too limited. :(

Gadirok

I still see a couple Basic SKU WiiUs at SDMs I visit for 199.99

I'm hoping AC4 for PS3 goes on sale soon. I don't want to wait until boxing day and want to PM at walmart to get the PS4 upgrade.

sikkinixx

Fuck had 4 things in my cart and everything is going in and our of stock so I can't make the order go through. God I hate futureshop.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
It's already sold out anyway :lol

Oh well.

Another question, trade 2 for $60 is an ongoing thing at ebgames right?
Their website mentions the offer ending tomorrow, but I'm guessing that's just because the games involved changes. It should be available for COD Ghosts when it launches right?

SickBoy

One person must have bought all of them. There was 6 available at 8pm and when I went to check out it was out of stock.

Well shit, that screwed my whole plan. I wanted to get Pikmin plus Scribblenauts. Had it in my cart and immediately after the sale started they all went out of stock.

I was looking around trying to determine what to pair with Scribblenauts to qualify for free shipping and that went out of stock. Grr.

It must have been a restock. Quite a few 3ds games are back in stock that wasn't before. nsmb 2, mario kart 3ds, paper mario.

I would check the site frequently. Some games may be sold out at the moment but could come back at anytime.

I migjt end up cancelling my preorder. I have one at FutureShop as well. Amazon returns isnt probably as easy as FS.

I got an email saying it is being shipped to Edmonton from Mississauga.

Does that mean PS4 ships from Mississauga too?

Mine shipped from Richmond, BC to Lethbridge, AB.

Looks like just bad luck with your shipment. HOPEFULLY the PS4 ships from Richmond for the both of us.

Lexxism

Zing

Banned
Ordered Lego City Undercover. I didn't actually expect there to be decent games in the FS used sale. I would have liked to get Pikmin. I'm sure one person bought them all.

Savitar

So are sites like amazon and all doing anything to get systems to people quick when launched? Considering it's a Friday thing Saturday and Sunday really adds more wait time right off the bat.

Pity they can't send them a tad early to make up for that.

Mikey Jr.

Man, those deals on Amazon tonight are pretty killer.

http://www.amazon.ca/b/ref=amb_link...d_t=101&pf_rd_p=1606058802&pf_rd_i=1265255011

Scroll to the bottom and keep clicking through the pages of top deals. Many items are around a buck. You can also check RFD for a constant list of items as they get noticed.

Thank God this finally went on sale!

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B000LQFIOG/

edit: OMG at some of the shit Amazon sells......

I just found some anus pleasurer thing.

Savitar

If you think those things are astounding keep looking.

And never look up the really kinky things.

Your mind would explode.

Dazzler

Trading in 20 games into FS tomorrow including four Trade 2 get 60 GC titles

My next gen purchase body will be ready after this (already have a 150 GC on my PS4 order)

Actually, can you stack gift cards on pre-orders?

khaaan

Man, those deals on Amazon tonight are pretty killer.

http://www.amazon.ca/b/ref=amb_link...d_t=101&pf_rd_p=1606058802&pf_rd_i=1265255011

Scroll to the bottom and keep clicking through the pages of top deals. Many items are around a buck. You can also check RFD for a constant list of items as they get noticed.

I wish I went through it before showing my mom. I saw the vitamins on sale so I brought her over to check it out. Little did I know that as I scrolled down, I would enter a world of awkwardness. There was even a dick shaped air freshener.

KarmaCow

I don't want to click on these links now because Amazon still recommends batteries to me when I was looking for eneloops a few years ago.

joedick

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
ShippingGAF has turned into DildoGAF.

Not clicking those links, my recommendation list will be forever fucked.

Mikey Jr.

Wow, I just went down the rabbit hole........

Amazon is now showing me things I never even knew existed. I will now officially have to burn that account.

Top Bottom