• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 3: Pining for the Good Old Days Edition

Bear

FE:A is mine. Maybe Luigi's Mansion too.

Nice to see some first party Nintendo games go for less than full price.

lupinko

Has anyone seen the Walmart pokemon x/y with the special event dlc in Canada? Wanting to get that without having to drive down to Washington.

Gxgear

I'm happy with my Lego Marvel PS4 $50 pick up sans tax this week, never expected much action north of the border anyways.

I'm happy with my Lego Marvel PS4 $50 pick up sans tax this week, never expected much action north of the border anyways.

I picked it up for $40 digitally from Amazon.com!
Not sure if it's still good today but they had BF4 for $35 for PS3 digital copy then you pay another $10 to get the PS4 copy as well!

Vamphuntr

Those cyber monday deals are bad. The Black Friday deals were kind of disappointing too except for the Vita/Wii U deals, imo.

Hopefully we get better deals on boxing day.

Tempted by those Wii Remote Plus controllers, not sure which colour to get though.
Are the Mario / Luigi ones limited editions, might get those two. Also, which games actually require these remotes to play?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Someone was asking about a Fire Emblem Awakening deal?

1JYg8nH.png

also:

X7Ztkze.png
ibop7sW7uxTQn9.gif

Gxgear

I picked it up for $40 digitally from Amazon.com!
Not sure if it's still good today but they had BF4 for $35 for PS3 digital copy then you pay another $10 to get the PS4 copy as well!

My obsession with having a shelf collection prohibits me from doing that. I'll pick up both versions if I have to *looks at Vita*.

zroid

Banned
amazon.ca has got some dirt cheap items which are actually explicitly for filler -- they won't even ship them you to unless you spend over a certain amount in your order. mostly lifestyle and health products i think, but they're good deals.

Vamphuntr

amazon.ca has got some dirt cheap items which are actually explicitly for filler -- they won't even ship them you to unless you spend over a certain amount in your order. mostly lifestyle and health products i think, but they're good deals.

Haha your post reminds me of the deal that was posted in here last month. It was a sale on amazon.ca mostly for cough drops, cold medicine and protein bars but the pages were filled with dildos and other adult items. I discovered the "delete browsing history" on amazon thanks to that thread.

Sober

lol let's link the top sellers in that department again why don't we.

edit: ^^^ goddamn it

schlew

Tempted by those Wii Remote Plus controllers, not sure which colour to get though.
Are the Mario / Luigi ones limited editions, might get those two. Also, which games actually require these remotes to play?

Not many require them, but a lot call on them for multiplayer if you don't own any Pro Controllers.

Wii Sports Club requires Wii Remote +, and Nintendo Land does as well for multiplayer. Can't think of anything else I own that needs them. They'll be handy for backwards compatibility with Wii games, obviously.

Noahd41

Neo Member
both FS and BB down "preparing" for Cyber Monday deals... wtf? The flyer looks exactly like the black friday one... with no deals to be had whatsoever...

Gxgear

If anyone's still looking, just overheard/saw some PS4's at a local Best Buy (GVRD - Coquitlam), was told they just received a very small shipment. 2 left at that particular location (out of the 4 they got). I'd check Futureshop too.

omg damn cyber monday crap.
FS just work I just want that internal1tb HD for my PS4!.
I gotta learn to bring gift cards with me at all times in the wallet >_>

omg damn cyber monday crap.
FS just work I just want that internal1tb HD for my PS4!.
I gotta learn to bring gift cards with me at all times in the wallet >_>

Which HDD are you referring to?

FS went up but it's under huge attack because they are having 50% off all used games
Can't do anything at the moment!!

Can you use a US PSN+ digital code on the canadian PSN store. And is the PSN+ card sale still going on?

Yes you can use it. Sale is over, sorry!

Edit: Beaten! *shake fist* To think that I went through the difficult task of typing this on my iPod Touch!

Now, hoping for any interesting and unexpected item for EB Cyber Monday. (not gonna happen!)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Only game I wanted was MH3:U.... but I can't even get to the proper page :lol

edit: nvm, sold out already too. oh well.

i-Jest

Future Shop is so fuck*** slow right now. I can't even get to view items in my cart. Also want that Christopher Nolan Blue-ray set. The price is right.

Top Bottom