• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 3: Pining for the Good Old Days Edition

zroid

Banned
Bravely Default Collector's Edition now available to pre-order at EB. Gonna switch mine from Amazon, don't wanna risk not getting release day delivery.

$49.99

soultron

Banned
Hmm. I'm quite tempted for the "TRU: Buy 1, get 1 at 40% OFF all video games". SM3D World is the only game I'm interested at the moment.

Does this apply to everything? If so, that's awesome. (Though as a Vita/3DS only owner right now, I can't think of anything I'd buy! Have all of the latest releases already...)

ohlawd

Bravely Default Collector's Edition now available to pre-order at EB. Gonna switch mine from Amazon, don't wanna risk not getting release day delivery.

$49.99
shieeeeet finally

I don't mind getting things a day late online but for a game like this I gotta guarantee a day one copy.

zroid

Banned
Are these selling fast? I was waiting for FS to get them in.

Well given Nintendo's history with CEs I wouldn't take any chances. Just putting my pre-order in, and if FS/BB get it later, I might switch again. Or might not since I doubt I'll be getting any discounts and EB is usually more reliable with day 1 delivery.

Dunlop

People on rfd are reporting that they are receiving their ps4 bundles...even though it does not shipped on the shop.Ca site

Dunlop

Signature required. Min. 19yrs ADULT.

thanks!

Was not looking forward to making the teenager who delivers the PubliSac's day ; )

I remember reading the launch batch was not signature required and had a freakin Shop.ca sticker listing exactly what was in the box

Tsundere

Banned
Has everyone got their pre order PS4s from Future Shop? I pre ordered on June 11th and my status on FS's website still says "In Progress".

All Futureshops around me are saying "in stock" for PS4.

thanks!

Was not looking forward to making the teenager who delivers the PubliSac's day ; )

I remember reading the launch batch was not signature required and had a freakin Shop.ca sticker listing exactly what was in the box

It still has that marked on the side... PS4 Bundle with KZ and PS+

Got Theatrhythm, Sticker Star and 999 from EB's B2G1 sale today. Pretty surprised to find used copies of all those games left in stock, especially 999.

krae_man

Alright snagged a 2DS for $89 on Walmart.ca. They just apply the gift card to the purchase.

A brand new 2DS is probably not going to be cheaper anytime soon. Curse this handheld collecting addiction.

trixx

Might just pick up a 2ds for my little brother's christmas present. Comes with a $40 gift card as well?

What games would you guys reccomend i get for him he's 10. I only have pokemon x atm

Top Bottom