• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 3: Pining for the Good Old Days Edition

ahdurian

Just putting this out there, but is anyone still looking to buy LBW?
I have a download code for one since I ended up buying the 3DSXL bundle (even though I have a hard copy of the game)
Looking to sell it for 30 if anyone is interested

ahdurian

Where are you? That kinda helps. :p

oh, I'm in Toronto
I figured if anything distance shouldn't really matter too much?
It's a downloaded code anyways, so I would be able to PM/e-mail it and just accept payment through either paypal or online interac (if that person uses Scotiabank, since not sure if other banks offer that service)

Speaking of LBW, So I got an extra copy of LBW and now I need to return my BB copy but then I'll have to return the musical chest with it :(
Do you think they might take just the game and refund me without me returning the musical chest?

terrible

Banned
Speaking of LBW, So I got an extra copy of LBW and now I need to return my BB copy but then I'll have to return the musical chest with it :(
Do you think they might take just the game and refund me without me returning the musical chest?

I don't know their return policy when it comes to pre-order gifts but that chest is worth more than the actual game haha.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
After playing Bravely Default for 8 hours, I'm definitely gonna get it once it comes out in NA. Game is great. Too bad there probably won't be a preorder deal for it, but oh well...

i-Jest

After playing Bravely Default for 8 hours, I'm definitely gonna get it once it comes out in NA. Game is great. Too bad there probably won't be a preorder deal for it, but oh well...

Retailers are still taking preorders until the release on February 7th. So be patient i guess. I'm sure Futureshop/Best Buy will have some kind of percentage off of all orders online again. Hopefully before then though.

jet1911

Are you sure it's not expired? Cause that was months ago when they sent them out!

Never got mine lol. I need to call their shit CS again I guess. :/

http://uplay.ubi.com/en-US/news/wish-gifts-winners

Uplay Winners have been updated as of December 12th.

Apparently I won that Just Dance 2014 for the Xbone but I haven't received anything yet. I put in for Ass Creed IV Xbone too but I'm not on the list. 100 points wasted. :/

Looks like I got the Season Pass for AC4, sweet!

http://uplay.ubi.com/en-US/news/wish-gifts-winners

Uplay Winners have been updated as of December 12th.

Apparently I won that Just Dance 2014 for the Xbone but I haven't received anything yet. I put in for Ass Creed IV Xbone too but I'm not on the list. 100 points wasted. :/

Double-check the lists. At least one of the AC4 XBone lists is mislabeled; I think the first list is actually for AC4, not the season pass. At least two people from the Just Dance 2014 XBone list show up there as well.

Archaon

Yup, this. They've already lost an order of two items from Amazon.ca for me...
Weird, me too. I sent a support request and they said it would be resolved by January 15th. The order is a Christmas gift for someone that I ordered two weeks ago. :|

Double-check the lists. At least one of the AC4 XBone lists is mislabeled; I think the first list is actually for AC4, not the season pass. At least two people from the Just Dance 2014 XBone list show up there as well.

Yeah, I'm only there once for Just Dance 2014 Xbone. If "Unlock" was available I assume I should be getting it.

Also, this shows up under my transactions: "AC4BF key for Xbox One
Get your key to download AC4BF for free on Xbox One with Uplay !"

I find this whole system is pretty jank though.

Not so bad trade-in deal for 3DS games is going on at Ebgames right now.

From now until Dec 24, Trade 1 game - worth $15 or more - and get $40 towards towards any of the following Nintendo 3DS games: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Pokemon X or Y, Mario Party Island Tour, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Mario & Luigi Dream Team, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Not so bad trade-in deal for 3DS games is going on at Ebgames right now.

From now until Dec 24, Trade 1 game - worth $15 or more - and get $40 towards towards any of the following Nintendo 3DS games: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Pokemon X or Y, Mario Party Island Tour, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Mario & Luigi Dream Team, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Yeah it's not bad, my main problem with EB trade-in offers is the lack of a qualifying list!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I agree. Since they are using this 15$ thing so often, they should at least always have an updated list of titles that worth 15$+.
They want you to go in.

Also, I still remember the days when it was 8 dollar games. Times must be hard for them in terms of the the turd games people trade in. lol

Top Bottom