• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 3: Pining for the Good Old Days Edition

Roto13

Just received my Just Dance 2014 code for Xbox One from that uplay thing. Still nothing for Ass Creed Xbone.

I got ACIV and the Season Pass for PS4 and mysteriously ACIV for Xbone, which I did not enter for. Any way to tell if the code works without redeeming it?

I got ACIV and the Season Pass for PS4 and mysteriously ACIV for Xbone, which I did not enter for. Any way to tell if the code works without redeeming it?

No idea. Bah. I think they are mistakingly sending out the Xbone codes to the PS4 winners. They posted an erroneous list a couple of days ago and I think they haven't spotted the error.

You're definitely listed for at least a Season Pass for ACIV Xbox One.

They screwed up.

2013-12-12

Winners of Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Season Passes for Xbox One: (This should be just Ass Creed IV for Xbox One - Not Season Pass. I should be on this list.)

nafdak
GreatRiverMouth
theALLseeinEYE
I4m1337Sauce
djblue89
Mattiator
witchrobin
TyJordan23
rotothirteen
llDeimos
iamdaeth
stormwaver45
Giangio1
mr_bambino_dent
Logan_Pelaez
xspeedracerx
diamondtoy
WetWiley
Doublejumperz
B_00

Winners of Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag for PS4: (This is the correct PS4 list. Notice that it's the above Xbone list is a duplicate. They gone fucked up.)

nafdak
GreatRiverMouth
theALLseeinEYE
I4m1337Sauce
djblue89
Mattiator
witchrobin
TyJordan23
rotothirteen
llDeimos
iamdaeth
stormwaver45
Giangio1
mr_bambino_dent
Logan_Pelaez
xspeedracerx
diamondtoy
WetWiley
Doublejumperz
B_00

-Deimos

Just got my uplay codes plus a bonus xbone code, hehe.

It doesn't say gold edition in the email, you guys sure it includes the season pass?

i-Jest

You can enter a PSN code but not redeem it!

Thanks, redeemed mine already and it's the gold edition!
Thanks a lot Ubisoft, I love you :D

Oh wait, Target has SM3DW and MK7 for $34.99 and $14.99, wow. Sold my copy of MK7, but may pick up another at that price...

I'd love SM3DW for $35 but I'm sure they will all get cleaned the moment they go on sale and I'm not a black Friday morning rush person at all, maybe the opposite! I wish there was a decent way of getting one without being humiliated lol

I remember that there's someone here working at target. What time do Target open? I need that SM3D World game!

The one closest to me opens at 8am, not sure about BF though!
Those prices will be effective on BF, right? What are the chances of buying one tomorrow then coming back on BF asking for a price adjustment?

Not sure if the Xbox codes are gold edition. Just redeemed mine and it didn't say it in the title.

So you redeemed one of those extra codes and you got the game? It should say Gold Edition in the store and the cover should be yellow on the top!

ohlawd

Stores will probably open at 6.

At least, Best Buy did last year. I only picked up MGSHD for PS3 when I went. People at the line were giving me looks.

torontoml

So will the only sales for futureshop TVs for boxing day be in the flyer, or will there likely be special online only and in store deals.

Yeah. Just got access to my Xbone. The ACIV code for it doesn't appear to be Gold. I don't see any of the DLC unlocked in the store. Everything is showing a price.

isny

napkin dispenser
Thanks, redeemed mine already and it's the gold edition!
Thanks a lot Ubisoft, I love you :D

I'd love SM3DW for $35 but I'm sure they will all get cleaned the moment they go on sale and I'm not a black Friday morning rush person at all, maybe the opposite! I wish there was a decent way of getting one without being humiliated lol

I'm happy to pick up copies for cost plus the $2 in shipping for anyone who wants one. Definitely a few things I'm interested in there.

Too bad you already bought a copy Exodus, but you should still come wait with me anyway and maybe pick up one of the 3DS games?

DJ_Lae

Oh man, $35 for 3D World is a steal.

Almost makes me feel ripped off for getting it at $48 on launch day (via SDM coupon).

I'm happy to pick up copies for cost plus the $2 in shipping for anyone who wants one. Definitely a few things I'm interested in there.

Too bad you already bought a copy Exodus, but you should still come wait with me anyway and maybe pick up one of the 3DS games?

I'd love to get one :) Thanks for offering!
Where do you live?

Which week was your code from? Did it say Gold edition in the email?

The 12th is when I got mine! It didn't say Gold edition in the email!

Top Bottom